• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

I'm assuming you realized your mistake and edited your post. I read it before tho and DiPietro got what he deserved. I didn't see the entire play initially and assumed Cooke was just being Matt Cooke but DiPietro made no attempt to get out of the way and even took down Cooke. Islanders assuming the same thing as me I'd imagine all go after Cooke and Johnson comes in to give DiPietro what he deserved.All in all this is just another reason love Brent Johnson. He's about as solid as you can expect a backup to be, is great with Fluery, and "****ing loves this stuff" (from 24/7)

I'm assuming you realized your mistake and edited your post. I read it before tho and DiPietro got what he deserved. I didn't see the entire play initially and assumed Cooke was just being Matt Cooke but DiPietro made no attempt to get out of the way and even took down Cooke. Islanders assuming the same thing as me I'd imagine all go after Cooke and Johnson comes in to give DiPietro what he deserved.All in all this is just another reason love Brent Johnson. He's about as solid as you can expect a backup to be, is great with Fluery, and "****ing loves this stuff" (from 24/7)
I just saw it was being discussed in another thread.

walsha Allan WalshHockey players are just great guys! Heard a story about Mike Rupp of the Pens and something that happened in pre-game warmup.Rupper skated into the glass. A fan had a beer sitting on the edge of the boards+the beer spilled on fan. Rupper had a trainer go get $10..From his wallet. Rupper wrote on the $10, "Sorry about spilling your beer, signed his name, taped $10 around puck and flipped it over glassFan caught puck, unwrapped $10, read it and gave Rupper a thumbs up! Now, that's class!----lol awesome. Doubt $10 covered the beer, though.

walsha Allan WalshHockey players are just great guys! Heard a story about Mike Rupp of the Pens and something that happened in pre-game warmup.Rupper skated into the glass. A fan had a beer sitting on the edge of the boards+the beer spilled on fan. Rupper had a trainer go get $10..From his wallet. Rupper wrote on the $10, "Sorry about spilling your beer, signed his name, taped $10 around puck and flipped it over glassFan caught puck, unwrapped $10, read it and gave Rupper a thumbs up! Now, that's class!----lol awesome. Doubt $10 covered the beer, though.
awesome story.But Rupper's a cheapo I paid $17 for 2 hotdogs at the ACC, no way beer is less than 10!
awesome story.But Rupper's a cheapo I paid $17 for 2 hotdogs at the ACC, no way beer is less than 10!
Thats still cheap . Went to the Air Canada Club before the game and a burger is $30..Very nice restaurant though, need special access to get in.
So, speaking of CPZ, apparently his wife (@lpierrozabotel), and she's all over Twitter today bitching about how he didn't get called up to the AHL, lol.
How cruel of WB to take the guys with 18 (Street) and 24 (Petersen) more points than her husband has. Didn't she get the memo that it's a really good idea to score better than PPG numbers if you ever want to get out of the ECHL and get your career on some kind of decent track?Maybe if he tossed up more than a measly assist in the 9 games they already gave him in the AHL we wouldn't be talking about how bad living in Wheeling on a minor-minor league salary is.

WOW..Surgery will be required, dont want to speculate but this definetely means he is out this year and probably a lot longer..As much as I hate the Pens, never wish that on anyone..Ray Shero has some work to do at the deadline.

The hit was bullshit too. Was 10000% interference by Myers, but they never call that in the NHL, it's so dumb. Wasn't malicious or anything, but it shouldn't have happened.
So this happened because of this hit and is unrelated to his previous injuries?If so thats some sort of serious bad luck right there.