• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Rumour is the Pittsburgh Penguins have circumvented the cap..They give out a shovel after every game.League is investigating..***this is a joke, however a new can of worms has been opened up.

Pens mgmnt dont often make mistakes, it seems, but Crosby told Bylsma and the medical staff after the Steckel hit that he couldnt remember it. That right there is in the top 3 signs of a concussion, and I'm a little surprised that the team didn't pick up on it, or worse, chose to ignore it..
I definitely think he was concussed on the Steckel hit and there is no doubt in my mind that he wouldn't have continued had it not been the Winter Classic.
They don't give it away. They lend it. Duh.
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_d...?urn=nhl-139574How about this one..Malkin offered the team a $1000 by putting the money on the board.Will the Penguins have to forfeit all there wins..FWIW this isnt a penguin attack, its to show the double standards the NHL has.
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_d...?urn=nhl-139574How about this one..Malkin offered the team a $1000 by putting the money on the board.Will the Penguins have to forfeit all there wins..FWIW this isnt a penguin attack, its to show the double standards the NHL has.
Please read up on your rules.... this is allowed...
Meh. I don't think it was bush league or anything, but I do think Fleury chose the worst option. It just looked dumb and gradeschool-ish for him to do the same thing. He should have come up with something different or just let the score speak for itself. Imo.
This was my reasoning. That he did it after the earlier goal where whoever scored said something to Price, and they celebrated in his crease. They obviously either took offence to it OR at least felt like they needed to respond. They had responded, they won the game and scored 5 goals. Does Fleury really think he needs to pile on?If he does this in the dressing room after the game, that is funny. Doing it on the ice is unnecessary, given what had just happened.

Fluery's move was sweet. I would have had a problem with it if it wasn't a direct response to Price being a douche. I didn't see the game and can't comment on any of it but hopefully the pens can string together some wins again now.

Fluery's move was sweet. I would have had a problem with it if it wasn't a direct response to Price being a douche. I didn't see the game and can't comment on any of it but hopefully the pens can string together some wins again now.
So Fleury is a douche too now?

Interesting just brought up..Mario Lemieux boards Sidney Crosby for years, not cap violation...$600 Wilson gives out cap violation..HMMMHow about them apples.

Interesting just brought up..Mario Lemieux boards Sidney Crosby for years, not cap violation...$600 Wilson gives out cap violation..HMMMHow about them apples.
I'm not sure how this is relevant?
I'm not sure how this is relevant?
How is it not relevant?Lemieux boarded Crosby for years..Offering him a place to live..CLEAR cap violation.
All he has to to do is charge him room and board
How is it not relevant?Lemieux boarded Crosby for years..Offering him a place to live..CLEAR cap violation.
Once again, how is it a clear cap violation?

Again I didnt bring this up..But saw it in two places..We dont know he charged him room and board..If he offered a place to live, even if he let him eat his food, it SHOULD be Crosby getting extra on top of his contract from the Penguins..SIlly , maybe...But not as silly as the fine on the Leafs...

Again I didnt bring this up..But saw it in two places..We dont know he charged him room and board..If he offered a place to live, even if he let him eat his food, it SHOULD be Crosby getting extra on top of his contract from the Penguins..SIlly , maybe...But not as silly as the fine on the Leafs...
Good luck with the investigation.
Tonight will be the first game played without Sid and Geno since 06. We lost 7-2.Good thing its against the Devils.
Dont worry the WIlkes Barre Penguins can probably beat the Devils.
  • 2 weeks later...
http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=5...vid=DL|PIT|home
"Evgeni Malkin practiced with us today, and he’ll be going on the trip with us but will not be playing in tomorrow’s game," Bylsma said."It's dealing with his current injury," continued Bylsma, who confirmed that Malkin's injury was still sinus/head-related. "He's not ready to go in for tomorrow's game."
"Sidney Crosby is cleared to do very light exercise as part of his functional rehab, and until he progresses, he will not go to the next level for that,"
I'd imagine Malkin is close. The Pens play @ NYR tomorrow night but come right back home to play Wednesday vs. NYI. Why else would he travel with the team unless he's there to prove he's ready for Wednesday. They then play Friday in Pgh. vs. Buffalo.For Crosby, I don't know what to think. I really don't want to see him come back too soon as a 2nd concussion would be pretty bad. It's good news to see that he's on the road back but I'm not sure how long it'll be till we see him on the ice. Fingers are crossed for Super Bowl Sunday when I'll be in DC to see them play but I won't be holding my breath.