Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

Yup, exactly. His career could be over for as far as anybody actually knows. Hell, he could even be back in a few weeks.
Hey, I just heard that Crosby's career could be OVER!!!Off to the Twitterverse I go...
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Dupuis-Staal-KennedyRupp-Talbot-ConnerCraig-Vitale-AdamsSterling-Jeffrey-N.Johnson/GodardI think they should just move the game from Pittsburgh to Wilkes-Barre for tonight. Conner's been up for awhile but I'd still count him as a WBS guy. Godard just sucks.LA should be embarrassed if they don't win easily.

Dupuis-Staal-KennedyRupp-Talbot-ConnerCraig-Vitale-AdamsSterling-Jeffrey-N.Johnson/GodardI think they should just move the game from Pittsburgh to Wilkes-Barre for tonight. Conner's been up for awhile but I'd still count him as a WBS guy. Godard just sucks.LA should be embarrassed if they don't win easily.
I just bet a bunch of units on Los Angeles...that's pretty brutal.
This looks awful, but I'm so glad they called someone up to replace Godard. He's a piece of shit.The "4th line" here should be the best line outside of Staal's.
Looks like a preseason lineup.
Aaaaaand the CPZ era comes to an abrupt end.Traded to Nashville for what I can only assume are scrubs.
Too bad it wasn't St. Louis...their ECHL affiliate is the Alaska Aces. I would have laughed my ass off thinking of Mrs. PZ shivering her butt off in Complainland.