I am curious to find out what everyone thinks are some really bad on-line site to play on...My pick is Party Poker that site sucks! It may serve more bad beats than a rapper!! :evil:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then its Riverstars :evil: :evil: :twisted: I think Partys site looks the worst and Noble poker is the slowest... Presentation. P Stars I think is the best and easiest to manage, party looks like one big ball of confusion

Interesting topic. There are hundreds of small, odd-ball poker sites out there. It would be interesting for someone to review some of them - there may be some gems out there. I'm pretty loyal to UB - but the graphics are the worst.www.terrancemlane.blogspot.com

Hardest sites to play and win consistantly are FullTilt and UltimateBet, atleast thats what I've read online, beyond that I dont know. I do know one thing... party is a cake walk, and if you hate party.. well...I dunno.

I think Part Poker is very easy but the bad beats are a joke. And as far as UB I would say thats the best overall site. But I play there the most. Part Poker seems to Noobieish with people making terrible calls and somehow winning them. BUt, thats poker. :twisted:

Hardest sites to play and win consistantly are FullTilt and UltimateBet, atleast thats what I've read online, beyond that I dont know.
I couldn't agree more. :-) I've played at both. Too many people like me playing tight aggressive. The only person who ends up making money is the house.
without a doubt party is the best site to win money...if you cant win there, you cant win!!!!
I don't know if you meant this literally or just trying to say it has the most fish, but I don't see the validity in this statement. You're playing poker at all other sites as well so you should be able to replace "party" in your statement with any other poker site.
without a doubt party is the best site to win money...if you cant win there, you cant win!!!!
I don't know if you meant this literally or just trying to say it has the most fish, but I don't see the validity in this statement. You're playing poker at all other sites as well so you should be able to replace "party" in your statement with any other poker site.
I dunno..i cant seem to find another site where people will reraise you with nothing and just dump cash to you every single day. I have played stars, absolute, bodog and tilt and i really can say that ive never had an easier time makin money then i have on party.

I guess it may depend on the limits you play, but I just can't agree if you can't win at party you can't win anywhere. Basically there are other factors besides how many fish are at the table on how much money you make. This may seem backwards, but I don't think it is. Just a small example: a person who tilts easily, I don't think would necessarily play well with a ton of fish. Of course it may have to be an extreme example, but just trying to state that there's more to winning than being at a table full of fish.

yet a person who tilts easily will probably have a hard time winning anyway because of either the bad beats fish put on him or the times he/she gets outplayed by a better player could both put this person on tilt, as well as dry spells. It says nothing about the validity of the statement.

yet a person who tilts easily will probably have a hard time winning anyway because of either the bad beats fish put on him or the times he/she gets outplayed by a better player could both put this person on tilt, as well as dry spells. It says nothing about the validity of the statement.
Well more fish = more bad beats also....by using more fish = more money logic(wh/ is obvious). Therefore if you play with less fish....less bad beats....you play your "A" game more frequently...you win more money

Party is where I play all my cash games, UB is where I play all my tournaments. I like UB tournaments because most people are pretty good, unlike party where the mentality is "I have to go all-in on the first hand to get a chip lead" give me a break, but still if you want to sit down for 30 minutes and make some easy cash, party is the best. I worked 40 hours this week and still found time to collect $250 playing at party. It's great

I recently joined Absolute Poker in order to get free chips from pso and also clear a good bonus ($85 on $100 deposited). I have 15 more dollars to clear and can't wait to leave. The site is great in terms of functionality, but often times i am playing .50/1.00 limit games with flop percentages below 30%. I find it way too tight, but my only other experience is at party and stars microlimits so maybe I am just spoiled.Shaun

i gave party poker a whirl about a year ago and didn't like it. i play almost exclusively at full tilt and ub now

:D I've only played at a couple of sites but PacificPoker has to be the worst. Bad connection and shady problems like forcing me to bet out of turn and four card flops. This was about a year ago but I would never go back even if they did fix the site.

Gets my vote. I played back to back sit n Go's today...the first one...5 handed 200 buy in...one person eliminated 3rd place gets your buy in back...I have the chip lead...I get disconnected....come back online about 5 minutes later...I now have 250 or so chips...WTF!? I just had 1500 and the blinds are only 50/100. The very next one..also a 200 buy in...I get to heads up..we are about dead even in chips...you guessed disconnected again. I get blinded away and finish second. Which really sucks becasue playing heads up is the stroongest part of my game lately. Iwould reccomend not playing at this site. Period.

My newest rant is all about Absolute Poker.......got frozen in the late stges of a tourney. I could still post IM, but had to re-boot to get back into the game. Just so amateurish. Third after three hours of play....what a joke. The first thing I did was to un-install the software. DO NOT PLAY THERE !!!

UB is best by far for tournaments....their structures are nice & slow and folks have a reasonable idea of how to play.Cash Games....UB and fulltilt (nice & tight games)...maybe some Paradise too (for looser games).