he was standing about 3 feet from the nuke. so i'm thinking he's not going to be helping you anytime soon.he didn't even try to stop the guy from hitting the switch. just yelled like a banshee and then vaporized.
Man, Jack was tortured for 20 months and could still recall how to forward a phone call on an unfamiliar phone AND remembered Cloe's direct number. That bone head couldn't remember 9-11 and the terrorist aren't the type of people to let you and your family go if you're really good.
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible moral dilemmas??Chloe, milo, chloe's bf (can't remember his name). Milo is put in situation where he has to let one of them 3 die and contemplates killing himself.Bill and Karen. Can't think of one that would make sense right now since they're in different cities and protected within their respective buildings. CTU is unlikely to get hit again.Jack and anyone he comes in contact with. Most interesting would be after they get Fayed what happens between Jack and Assad? Kim and Audrey. We find out that Kim's animosity towards Jack is actually her love for Audrey. Hot, sexy spinoff show evolves. Working name = 69.

Possible moral dilemmas??Kim and Audrey. We find out that Kim's animosity towards Jack is actually her love for Audrey. Hot, sexy spinoff show evolves. Working name = 69.
You Canadians, all polite and civil on the outside, sick twisted perverts on the inside.
nina's death was just for fun and revenge for jack. that was by far the best.
Jack biting the guys neck was by far the coolest death, but my favorite was when he killed Nina. The history between Jack and Nina was so great that when he shot her, it was awesome. Especially because she was about to kill Kim.
You Canadians, all polite and civil on the outside, sick twisted perverts on the inside.
so you're saying you approve :club: i have no tech skilz...but i wish i could modify and connect some pixElisha5.jpgsexy-kim-raver-ok-mag.jpg
i aprove of elisha. anyone think she will be back this year?i don't think so
no chatter on elisha but intel links possible return of audrey's character. schedule conflict is primary barrier at this time.btw...just for you i made a 24 edition of F/M/K in OT - General

So basically the CTU field agents should all be fired1. They track the terrorist to his storage bin - they make enough noise so that he figured out he was trapped. Then, they can't shoot him in time to stop him from blowing the storage bin up.2. Jack tells them that they need Akmed alive - so of course the agent shoots to kill 3. They barge into the location where the nuke is being held, are seen by one of the terrorists so that they can set of the nuclear bomb and then still having some time, fail to shoot the one terrorist who's closest to the bomb from setting it off.Buchanan makes a small speech inside CTU where he says that we have to do better or something..yeah, I'd say so.And I'm not that happy about Curtis' death - it sort of goes against his character from the previous years as someone willing to put the Nation ahead of his own feelings.

no chatter on elisha but intel links possible return of audrey's character. schedule conflict is primary barrier at this time.btw...just for you i made a 24 edition of F/M/K in OT - General
audrey wasn't in the first half of the season because of the nine
So basically the CTU field agents should all be fired1. They track the terrorist to his storage bin - they make enough noise so that he figured out he was trapped. Then, they can't shoot him in time to stop him from blowing the storage bin up.2. Jack tells them that they need Akmed alive - so of course the agent shoots to kill 3. They barge into the location where the nuke is being held, are seen by one of the terrorists so that they can set of the nuclear bomb and then still having some time, fail to shoot the one terrorist who's closest to the bomb from setting it off.Buchanan makes a small speech inside CTU where he says that we have to do better or something..yeah, I'd say so.And I'm not that happy about Curtis' death - it sort of goes against his character from the previous years as someone willing to put the Nation ahead of his own feelings.
kumar's name was "ahmed"the exact quote is "we have to do better and we have to do it faster"agreed with the Curtis death. it seemed a bit forced. i've seen the 4th hour 3 times now (trust me, i'm sicker than showstopper) and the more i see that scene the more i'm convinced that dude did NOT want to leave the show.
So you think they killed him because he's black?You Canadians are rascist too?
i am not racist. i believe in only 1 race and everything else is in the same category as dog. therefore, i cannot hate other races because there are no other humans...only animals.

So my prediction for direction of hour 5:When the CTU turned over the Satelites to the terrorist, they left the US unprotected, which was the real reason for the sats being turned off.And the bad guy behind all this will not be Muslim. 24 is getting too worried about being labeled way right so they are going to start spinning left of center. I guess the threat will be a environmental threat. Most likely a huge bottle of hair spray that will punch a hole in the ozone, allowing harmful sun's rays to kill baby seals, which will then be scooped up, skinned and sold on ebay by Ken Lay's widow.Jack will be found seeking help from a psyic who will tell him that he is a woman trapped in a man's body. And he is a Lesbian.CTU will be shut down because we will find that it is the real cause of terrorism, that once we show the terrorist that we don't want to hurt them for blowing us up, they will put down their anger and live in peace.Then we will outlaw tobacco, but smokers will be required to continue to fund most of the entitlements that they have been funding through their smoking.President Palmer will turn over the chair to his sister, who because she has a womb, will understand the best way to get along with communist, and that will bring about a world peace that will last years and years.This down time will allow the writers of 24 to come up with some better scripts that have less holes that you can march an elephant through

i was just rereading the previous posts and i said (based on Jadaki) that Jack would have to kill someone, and i thought it was curtis becuase he isn't a regular. damn, i'm good"so let me guess...and don't tell me if i'm right or wrong please...the terrorists made jack chose between two people so jack killed one, then they killed the other?I'm thinking chloe and curtis but i hope they don't die. i do think curtis dies however, becuase although i don't read spoilers, i noticed roger cross was only listed for a couple of episodes (4 actually-so dam, he probably dies)"

My fiance is actually despondent that Jack killed Curtis.....he was one of our favorite supporting characters. I like the upswing in torture this season. The surprise of the nuke going off was spoiled a bit but it sure looks like this is going to be a great season.

My fiance is actually despondent that Jack killed Curtis.....he was one of our favorite supporting characters. I like the upswing in torture this season. The surprise of the nuke going off was spoiled a bit but it sure looks like this is going to be a great season.
i loved how the nuke went off in the fourth episode. it was great becuase we only just found out about it, and all of the sudden it went off. great story.

In honor of 24's new season I thought I'd post this:Words of Advice from Jack:**** diplomacy.Actions speak louder than words. Though shouting can also be effective.If you shoot a man's wife in the knee and he still doesn't give you the information, he's bad.Revenge is the cruelest trick. I've seen it taken out on others, I've been victim to it, I've even done it myself. But it doesn't change anything, and it doesn't bring comfort.Trust is the key to survival. And by trust, I mean getting out of the way and letting me do what I need to do.The only thing harder than racing to stop a madman from releasing a deadly virus that will kill thousands of people is doing it while simultaneously trying to kick heroin.I've been beaten, kidnapped, gassed, and shot at, but the most terrifying thing I've ever been through was facing my daughter after I made her believe I was dead.I eat a lot of bananas. They're a good source of vitamin B and potassium. They're also easy to take on the move.Love is a privilege.If you have to trust someone, make it a quirky computer genius.If I say "dammit," either something bad just happened, something bad is about to happen, or I'm going to do something drastic.Any man can make a mistake. It's what he does to remedy that mistake that shows his character.You better know who you are before you go undercover. If you don't, you could easily lose yourself.Always carry at least one spare fully charged cell-phone battery.So many times when I thought there was no more time, there was.When interrogating a suspect, I've often found it effective to ask the question loudly and repeat it several times.Remember, terrorists use the phone as much as we do.In the event of a highway landing, always fasten your seat belt and return your chair and tray table to their upright and locked positions.It's all key cards and thumb drives these days.If the president of the United States ever orders you to shoot your boss in the head at point-blank range in cold blood, take a deep breath, ask God to forgive you, and just do it.Without conscience, a man becomes his worst enemy.Sometimes it's necessary to create a believable diversion, even at the risk of others thinking you're an ***hole.A cell phone can sometimes be used to activate a secondary detonator on a terrorist's explosive vest regardless of how many minutes are left on your plan.Dead terrorists can often be effectively used as human shields. So can live ones.Bureaucrats want results but never want to get their hands dirty.The safety of the people I love is worth any sacrifice. Even their trust.Some people don't deserve to die, but that's not my call.Serbs have a different word for everything.If you don't have a Taser gun, the wires from a lamp will deliver the current needed to shock your subject just enough to get him to give up the information you need without doing any permanent damage.Sometimes you have to do the wrong thing for the right reasons.You can't save everyone.If you see me running down the street, it's probably a good idea to take cover.Don't piss off the Chinese.

I don't think Curtis is dead. Jack shot him, but there was medical staff there so he was under immediate care. He might not show up for the rest of the season since he would be in a hospital. No one ever said he died.
Dude..point blank in the throat? through the windpipe and probably severed his spine. Curtis is dead
he was standing about 3 feet from the nuke. so i'm thinking he's not going to be helping you anytime soon.he didn't even try to stop the guy from hitting the switch. just yelled like a banshee and then vaporized.
I'm pretty sure he was tied to the post.
And?

I thought it was ambiguous whether curtis was dead or not, and I think the fact that they left it ambiguous probably means that he's alive. I mean, he didn't have a death scene exactly, he just lost consciousness. If he was dead on the spot I think they would have made that explicit. My guess is that he's in the hospital next episode. By the way, just started watching 24 this season. I've seen a few episodes here and there from other seasons, but now I'm starting to watch some online. So, which are the best seasons? I just started with season 4.

I thought it was ambiguous whether curtis was dead or not, and I think the fact that they left it ambiguous probably means that he's alive. I mean, he didn't have a death scene exactly, he just lost consciousness. If he was dead on the spot I think they would have made that explicit. My guess is that he's in the hospital next episode. By the way, just started watching 24 this season. I've seen a few episodes here and there from other seasons, but now I'm starting to watch some online. So, which are the best seasons? I just started with season 4.
they are all terriffic-i would actually just watch them all in order (if you have time). they are all connected somehow so it makes most sense to watch them in order.for example i watched season 3 before i watched any other and i didn't see the big deal with nina. i then watched 1 and two and then three again and it was much better because i knew the histroy between themalso, last year when tony died, we didn't know he was dead. Jack was crying, but for all we know he just lost consciousness. but the next episode he was dead.
Each season can be viewed on it's own and you'll enjoy it fine but if you care about character depth I'd recommend starting from the beginning. Everything makes more sense because you'll have a stronger bond with the characters and their actions will be in proper context.

I agree, watch them all in order. My favorite season was 2. Perhaps the only reason 5 isn't is because I didn't watch it in the favored way, commercial free in one week. I am interested in what your guys' favorite seasons are. And give it up people, Curtis is dead. I don't even think that was an issue.