i'm pretty sure he's dead. they didn't give him a silent clock, but they didn't give palmer, michelle, or tony either.Jack was crying, which makes me think he is dead. i hope not though
Jack was upset over having to resort to shooting him.
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea but i think he was cryin because it was fatal
He didn't stay there long enough to find out. No one at CTU said he was dead including when he talked to Bill about what he had done, no silent clock... I don't think he is dead.
He didn't stay there long enough to find out. No one at CTU said he was dead including when he talked to Bill about what he had done, no silent clock... I don't think he is dead.
maybe not, but they didn't give a silent clock to palmer, michelle, or tonyi don't think they would give a silent clock this early in the season
maybe not, but they didn't give a silent clock to palmer, michelle, or tonyi don't think they would give a silent clock this early in the season
They have before, i think they missed the silent clocks last season due to rushed editing. They got reamed for it pretty hard by fans and I don't see them doing it again.
That shot looked fatal, but I don't see why it matters if he is dead or not at least for this season.
Prior to this season, when he started acting all whiny... he was far and away my favorite of Jacks partners.

Quick thought on Curtis.Maybe no silent clock because he was killed going against Jack.Secondly, if I remember correct, he was halfway conscious when jack looked at him, and people rushed to help, then his head kinda slumped down a bit, and it seems like the guys helping sorta backed off a little. Like they realized he just died. Plus, one of the guys was checking his pulse. I think if he was alive they'd have shown him maybe on a stretcher or something.

If you download the cut scenes, after Curtis dies, Jack pounces on him and begins eating his neck and drinking the blood while it's fresh. And does anyone thing Wayne's sister is nearly as annoying as Sherry? A few episodes and I already want to punch the bitch.

you're in what i like to call the "almaeda denial zone".i went through it as well in season 5, when a little injection in a fully prepared medical station took down the second coolest guy on the show. at first i went through the 5 stages of almaeda denial. denial, anger, anger, denial, and partial acceptance.then the tears, then the group therapy, and eventually, i almost got over it. still waiting for that fu man chu bastard to come back though.

second episode was better than first. But I had a disaster.1st my wife set 24 to record, then we watched it live knowing I would have to leave at 9:00 to pick up my daughter at work who lost her license (by DMV )for 1 month due to too many tickets. Wife was recording grammies or whatever was on at same time.I then find out she canceled high stakes poker because we can only record 2 shows at once, and if you're recording 2 shows, you can't watch a 3rd.Then I get back from picking up daughter and we start watching from beginning of 4th hour, and for some unknown reason the show STOPS RECORDING the last couple minnutes.I got up to the point where the CTU tac team is charging the bad guys main camp, and the bad guy says to the nuke guy: " Can you set it off now?" and he says; "yes" then the shooting starts then I get a message:Okay to delete?So what happened????????on high stakes poker I mean

you're in what i like to call the "almaeda denial zone".i went through it as well in season 5, when a little injection in a fully prepared medical station took down the second coolest guy on the show. at first i went through the 5 stages of almaeda denial. denial, anger, anger, denial, and partial acceptance.then the tears, then the group therapy, and eventually, i almost got over it. still waiting for that fu man chu bastard to come back though.
He sure sucks at poker though
second episode was better than first. But I had a disaster.1st my wife set 24 to record, then we watched it live knowing I would have to leave at 9:00 to pick up my daughter at work who lost her license (by DMV )for 1 month due to too many tickets. Wife was recording grammies or whatever was on at same time.I then find out she canceled high stakes poker because we can only record 2 shows at once, and if you're recording 2 shows, you can't watch a 3rd.Then I get back from picking up daughter and we start watching from beginning of 4th hour, and for some unknown reason the show STOPS RECORDING the last couple minnutes.I got up to the point where the CTU tac team is charging the bad guys main camp, and the bad guy says to the nuke guy: " Can you set it off now?" and he says; "yes" then the shooting starts then I get a message:Okay to delete?So what happened????????on high stakes poker I mean
I missed HSP as well.But if that was a joke and you don't know what happened...

They flipped the switch and the nuke went off...then they showed everyone (Prez,Jack, CTU) all bug eyed over it.

Prior to this season, when he started acting all whiny... he was far and away my favorite of Jacks partners.
if you saw season 3, i loved Chase. Curtis was awesome but Chase had the cool connection of being in love with Kim and having to make decisions like Jack (should he quit?). Curtis was never really Jack's partner. They worked together in season 4, then Curtis saw him for the second time for one day in 5, and they worked for 4 hours before Curtis died. Chase was actually Jack's partner

I actually preferred the guy in the first maybe second episode of season 3 who bit the dust almost immediately. Chase got on my nerves. And as for Palmer's sister, she doesn't hold a candle to Sherry. Sherry was a very good character that I loved to hate.

I missed HSP as well.But if that was a joke and you don't know what happened...

They flipped the switch and the nuke went off...then they showed everyone (Prez,Jack, CTU) all bug eyed over it.

You know because I am such a smart ass I am stuck not being positive if you are telling the truth about what happened. Figures my DVR would break down with 2 minutes to go.I think I believe you though. 2nd time they've done this, I guess now we know Almeada is really dead then, along with everyone else.
I actually preferred the guy in the first maybe second episode of season 3 who bit the dust almost immediately. Chase got on my nerves. And as for Palmer's sister, she doesn't hold a candle to Sherry. Sherry was a very good character that I loved to hate.
Sherry voice: "David, Let me help you."I could kill my dog.Hey didn't Jack shoot the former head of CTU in like episode 2? So this makes 2 CTU people he's killed, oh wait, Nina, and techically letting what's his name have the plane makes 4. Tough work environment that CTU.
You know because I am such a smart ass I am stuck not being positive if you are telling the truth about what happened. Figures my DVR would break down with 2 minutes to go.I think I believe you though. 2nd time they've done this, I guess now we know Almeada is really dead then, along with everyone else.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=84723Just look at posts 5 and 6 and that should let you know I am telling you the truth.

Just tell me that the mental giant that believed that the terrorist was going to let his family go if he just delivered some packages survived. The gene pool needs more people like him to keep my online poker roll full.

Sherry voice: "David, Let me help you."I could kill my dog.Hey didn't Jack shoot the former head of CTU in like episode 2? So this makes 2 CTU people he's killed, oh wait, Nina, and techically letting what's his name have the plane makes 4. Tough work environment that CTU.
yeah he was forced to kill chapelle in season 3 due to terrorist demand. and mason from season 2 was going to die anyways.nina's death was just for fun and revenge for jack. that was by far the best.ctu got bombed season 2, infected season 5, always has moles in it.......yeah it would be a tough place to work.
Just tell me that the mental giant that believed that the terrorist was going to let his family go if he just delivered some packages survived. The gene pool needs more people like him to keep my online poker roll full.
he was standing about 3 feet from the nuke. so i'm thinking he's not going to be helping you anytime soon.he didn't even try to stop the guy from hitting the switch. just yelled like a banshee and then vaporized.