True-this is a great reason that makes the show awesome. I have read that in season 1, Sarah Clarke (actress that played Nina Meyers) didn't know she was bad until the nineteenth episode. Its all so good that the cast is also in the dark for a long time as well
I saw a great interview with Jean Smart (who plays Martha Logan) and she was going through what it was like filming with the 24 people.Apparently all the actors who are signed to do the show get paid a guaranteed amount of money for clearing the schedule in order to do a full season of 24. But because of the way the show works nobody in the cast (except Kiefer of course) knows if they'll live week to week.Smart had mentioned how excited she was to get the script for the hours when she goes with the Russian president and first lady while knowingly in danger (in Season 5). She was thrilled to see that Martha was still alive.So to some degree the cast really gets into the script as well.People...we are only 6 days away from the Season 6 premiere!!!
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out of curiosity, who say the episodes online? I haven't and i think i will wait. The suspense will be so great. whenever i turn on my computer i have been tempted to watch them but i don't think i can with out feeling like i cheated somehow

out of curiosity, who say the episodes online? I haven't and i think i will wait. The suspense will be so great. whenever i turn on my computer i have been tempted to watch them but i don't think i can with out feeling like i cheated somehow
They're good quality so all you're REALLY missing is the commercials to be honest. Watch 'em you won't be disappointed.
They're good quality so all you're REALLY missing is the commercials to be honest. Watch 'em you won't be disappointed.
of course i won't be dissapointed, but i can't explain it but seriously, if i watch the episodes online before hand, i will feel bad, like i cheated. I need to wait
of course i won't be dissapointed, but i can't explain it but seriously, if i watch the episodes online before hand, i will feel bad, like i cheated. I need to wait
you've definitely got this strange sense of morales with this show don't you.i started of watching the first 3 seasons by dvd so i can't stand commercials.
you've definitely got this strange sense of morales with this show don't you.i started of watching the first 3 seasons by dvd so i can't stand commercials.
i watched the first 3 on dvd then watched 4 and 5 live.

I LOVE NADIA. 24 is INSANEINSANEINSANE. Has potential to be the BEST season ever. That is all, won't discuss more till Monday.

I agree with showstopper. better to wait.if you dont like commercials get DVR or Tivo.
OMG...season 6 is SICK so far!!Jack Bauer kicks some serious butt!i'm saving hour 3 and 4 for tonight but i can hardly wait.
if your going to wait until tonight, why don't you just wait until sunday?
if your going to wait until tonight, why don't you just wait until sunday?
first of all...today is sooner than sunday. ...and i'd have to wait until monday so it's even longer than you propose.
first of all...today is sooner than sunday. ...and i'd have to wait until monday so it's even longer than you propose.
if you want to watch it, i don't care too badly but let me say something.You are obviously a fan of the show. if you wait until monday, you will be so ready that the show will seem amazing. if you watch today, its like who cares? if you wait however, it will be much better
if you want to watch it, i don't care too badly but let me say something.You are obviously a fan of the show. if you wait until monday, you will be so ready that the show will seem amazing. if you watch today, its like who cares? if you wait however, it will be much better
i am a fan...yes.but i am an addict. i think i may actually have an obsessive compulsive disfunction. each week the episode starts i am on cloud 9. each time i see that clock finish it's hour i start screaming at the tv (sad but true).trust me, i like it just as much watching it now as i would at it's scheduled programming. anyways, i'm planning to watch it again when it airs so that i support the show and ensure there are more seasons coming. from what i've seen so far that shouldn't be a problem.PS just thought of something. do you think kiefer has an agent for his contract or does he just walk into the room full of execs and become Jack?
i am a fan...yes.but i am an addict. i think i may actually have an obsessive compulsive disfunction. each week the episode starts i am on cloud 9. each time i see that clock finish it's hour i start screaming at the tv (sad but true).trust me, i like it just as much watching it now as i would at it's scheduled programming. anyways, i'm planning to watch it again when it airs so that i support the show and ensure there are more seasons coming. from what i've seen so far that shouldn't be a problem.PS just thought of something. do you think kiefer has an agent for his contract or does he just walk into the room full of execs and become Jack?
i have met Kiefer before and it was awesome. but sometimes i ask myself if i had an oppourtunity to spend a whole day with him and not just five minutes would i rather spend it with kiefer or Jack Bauer?
i have met Kiefer before and it was awesome. but sometimes i ask myself if i had an oppourtunity to spend a whole day with him and not just five minutes would i rather spend it with kiefer or Jack Bauer?
really? that's awesome! where!? ...and you would obviously want to spend the time with Kiefer if you want to live. Everybody knows that hanging out with Jack is sure death.
I don't get what you are saying. It'll be the same either way. I have my own reasons for watching (mainly I didn't want to get spoiled), but I don't see how it's any more enjoyable watching it on Sunday rather than...now. Maybe if you like to watch it with friends, like a movie or something, but still, I don't see it. It was amazing now, it will be amazing monday, it will be amazing if I freeze myself in time and come back out 500 years later. This isn't like sex or anything. It's a TV show. A sick one at that.