OMG...it's so insane when Audrey is forced to fly the chopper and...j/k
i didn't think she would be in the first half of the season becuase she was on the nine-might make an appearence later in the season i would think.she's not in the first 4 episodes, is she? -not in any of the previews
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't think she would be in the first half of the season becuase she was on the nine-might make an appearence later in the season i would think.she's not in the first 4 episodes, is she? -not in any of the previews
:club: i'd tell you but the ghost of showstopper24 past told me not to say anything

24 E true hollywood story on E!it was on at 6 so the people on the west coast can still probably see it. it was good with background on kiefer, and how the show started. it was worth watching.

http://www.esquire.com/features/articles/2...y_07_bauer.htmljust cool things that jack has learnedmy favorites are:Bureaucrats want results but never want to get their hands dirty. (because Prez. D. Palmer said this)The safety of the people I love is worth any sacrifice. Even their trust. (Jack also thinks this)http://www.fox.com/video/?cat_id=24&cl..._carpet_hi&this is a good link to a funny interview with Carlos Bernard (Tony)

OMG!I'm so happy i didn't watch it before because that was amazing.That was the coolest Jack death ever (although i loved when he killed Nina). Also a great fight on the subway (it rivals the fightr in season two in the colliseum).That was the best two hours of my year so far and it was awesome. Props to the actors and to everybody that was involved.Also-Wayne will be a great president. David would be proud. :club: P.S.-Jack was a vampire in Lost Boys.WWJBD-What Would Jack Bauer Do

Did the Chinese cut off Jack's nuts?Seems kind of wimpy this year. If I have to hear him whine about 'not being able to do this' all season, I am going to be bummed.And what's with the turn over control of ALL satelites to an arab terrorist that says he wants to help us? Did CTU lose it's balls too?But now we know why the dude from Numbers got launched into space, so he could fill in as the 'wacko right' guy that wants to start concentration camps again. AND PLEASE do not make me have to listen to the same whiney chick from Enemy of the State whine about the slippery slope of the government investigating leads as being WAY WAY worse than the 'rights' of someone to be on a member's list that gets sold to any company that sells prayer rugs and asks for it.24 as a whole got neutered.I will give them 2 more episodes to man up. :club:

Anybody get a laugh out of Doctor Julian Bashir the terrorist? I did..
Wait till week 5 when Doctor Quinn Medicine Women is called to save us from the bio-chemical attack that makes our Starbux coffee cold really fast.
*Jack Bauer is now known as Jackula
lol :club:
Did the Chinese cut off Jack's nuts?Seems kind of wimpy this year. If I have to hear him whine about 'not being able to do this' all season, I am going to be bummed.And what's with the turn over control of ALL satelites to an arab terrorist that says he wants to help us? Did CTU lose it's balls too?But now we know why the dude from Numbers got launched into space, so he could fill in as the 'wacko right' guy that wants to start concentration camps again. AND PLEASE do not make me have to listen to the same whiney chick from Enemy of the State whine about the slippery slope of the government investigating leads as being WAY WAY worse than the 'rights' of someone to be on a member's list that gets sold to any company that sells prayer rugs and asks for it.24 as a whole got neutered.I will give them 2 more episodes to man up. :D
i thought it was great that Jack seemed like a 'wimp.'For the past five seasons we have learned that Jack is an invincible killing machine and the only thing that slows him down is his love for his friends and family. Now we see that he is not himself, he is weak, so how will he be able to save America? If he came back from China being as bad a ss as he was before, it wouldn't be as acurate.Its also regina king's birthday todayAlso, if any body has read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince, i would like to draw up some parralles. First of all, in Harry potter and 24, Jack and dumbledore (not really harry) are the awesome guys that stop the bad guys). In HBP, Dumbledore was more 'wimpy' than normaly and his hand was dead. in 24, jack was more 'wimpy' than normal and his right hand was also messed up (kind of glossy looking.)also, in the first episodes of 24, america was under attack and people were afraid to do things normally (they didn't want their son going to school.) the same is true for harry potter when Voldemort is attacking the wizard community and people don't want to send their kids to Hogwarts.Sorry for these lame connectoinsps-ricker, that is awesome. my dam internet wasn't working until about now so i couldn't log on and suggest things. but i hope it went well and i hope it was awesome

I like the change in pace in the character of Jack Bauer. It humanizes him and makes him less of the one dimensional character that just shoots stuff and yells really really loud. It's the writers going for another Emmy basically

I like the change in pace in the character of Jack Bauer. It humanizes him and makes him less of the one dimensional character that just shoots stuff and yells really really loud. It's the writers going for another Emmy basically
i think this part is exactly true. like i said, now the viewers realize that he isn't invincible anymore and bad things may happen to him

Making him seem mortal/human is a good call .... as always I enjoyed the show just strictly for the fast paced action etc, but it looks like this year is going to have to get a lot better if it is going to match last year which was the best of them all, imo.Maybe its just me and I was looking too hard but man o' man were ther a lot of "holes" in the story last night ... off the top of my head:Jacks able to shower, shave and get a haircut and get to the drop spot in 17 minutes? He doesn't take the guy's gun after killing him? He gets to the targets house to rescue him faster than Helicopters who supposedly are ready to hit any target in the LA area? CTU gives terrorists access to all surveillance? The subway guy couldn't press that button while Jack's on the floor? Why would he be in the last car of the train other than make it easy for Jack to get him off? I would think he would be in the middle for more deaths (larger derailment etc). Wayne Palmer is President? Attacks have been going on for 11 weeks and no one has taken credit for them? Isn't 25 Million for giving up the "Bin Laden" too cheap? I could go on and on ... it just gets more and more unbelievable. Having said that, I'm sure I'll be watching every week ... its a fricken drug!

Making him seem mortal/human is a good call .... as always I enjoyed the show just strictly for the fast paced action etc, but it looks like this year is going to have to get a lot better if it is going to match last year which was the best of them all, imo.Maybe its just me and I was looking too hard but man o' man were ther a lot of "holes" in the story last night ... off the top of my head:Jacks able to shower, shave and get a haircut and get to the drop spot in 17 minutes? He doesn't take the guy's gun after killing him? He gets to the targets house to rescue him faster than Helicopters who supposedly are ready to hit any target in the LA area? CTU gives terrorists access to all surveillance? The subway guy couldn't press that button while Jack's on the floor? Why would he be in the last car of the train other than make it easy for Jack to get him off? I would think he would be in the middle for more deaths (larger derailment etc). Wayne Palmer is President? Attacks have been going on for 11 weeks and no one has taken credit for them? Isn't 25 Million for giving up the "Bin Laden" too cheap? I could go on and on ... it just gets more and more unbelievable. Having said that, I'm sure I'll be watching every week ... its a fricken drug!
the first thing i have to say, is its a tv show.helicopters-i think karen said that they could get anywhere in LA in 20 minutes. Well maybe the house was the farthest place away (although i think someone said five minutes until they hit)ctu-needed to give them the surveillance to get hassad-they were willing to do this becuase they thought the attacks would stopsubway-he was in the back because he didn't want to attract attention, when they pulley into the next station, he probably would have gone towards the centerpalmer-well obviously the people in the 24 universe hated republicans (David was democrat, prescott was republican and logan was his vice prez so logan was republican) because logan was arrested and a traitor to the US. and everybody loved david and wayne was his head man so everybody loved wayne also (except for alan milicent (sp)Actually, the only thing i thought was a big hole was after the helicopter shot the house, in a couple of scenes when Jack and Hassad and the other guy went into that house, there were people from Uhaul that were still working. i would assume if a house was just bombed by helicopters the uhaul people would stop working. this was the only hole i thought
did you guys catch the stephen merchant cameo?
YessirRicky Gervais shot one too, but they felt he was too famous for a cameo and it was distracting to the show. To the posts above complaining of a neutered Jack Bauer.....it's early, he'll be back. Also, he is a vampire now.Was also nice to see that guy from Good Will Hunting again.