WTF are you guys arguing about?Jack sack, backpack, hacky sack...
The green bag Jack wears around his shoulder. Its called a Jack Pack (I would know I have one).
the thread was just unstickied.. sad day for SS24
Yes, I am sad
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it was really bad huh? I stopped watching around the 8th hour. I DVR'ed the rest and just the other day deleted them all off because everyone I know said they were fighting to get through this season and I was on the crapper reading a back issue of EW and they were bad mouthing this season like crazy. Now I gotta go delete Jericho off my DVR and I will be all set.

It's still good in comparison to most other stuff on TV, but this season was probably the worst out of all seasons of 24. It's still worth watching IMO.

It's still good in comparison to most other stuff on TV, but this season was probably the worst out of all seasons of 24. It's still worth watching IMO.
Definately. I think next season will be extremely good (one of the best) and this season had a lot of stuff that you will need to know for next season so you should wath this season even though it wasn't good (by 24 standards).
the season ended really bad, with Jack standing on the guys porch, looking out over the oceans, realizing he made a wrong turn and has to go back through the house to leave.Awkward....
You win.
yeah this sums it up well. Next season better be an upgrade though or I am moving on.
yeah this sums it up well. Next season better be an upgrade though or I am moving on.
I fully expect next year to be one of the best. If it is filmed in a new location, which I think it will be, the new elements of a different city will be great.
I fully expect next year to be one of the best. If it is filmed in a new location, which I think it will be, the new elements of a different city will be great.
interesting. any rumors about where? I kind of like the west coast but San Fran is kind of played out after The Rock movie.new york is too obvious.DC. that would work. why not? it makes sense on a lot of levels.
interesting. any rumors about where? I kind of like the west coast but San Fran is kind of played out after The Rock movie.new york is too obvious.DC. that would work. why not? it makes sense on a lot of levels.
I've heard a lot of rumors about New York and London. London would be cool but then how would Jack be trying to save America? It would have to be a storyline about something else.I also have heard a little about Chicago (thats were Jack spent a lot of time when he pretended to be dead).

Because I'm laid up for a couple weeks, I've decided to watch the 3 seasons of 24 I haven't seen. I just got done with season 1, I liked it a lot overall. I don't think it was as good as 2 or 3, but it was still very good. The end was kind of a letdown for me just because I knew that Nina was a spy and that she kills Teri in season 1. The whole amnesia storyline was really a setback for me, that was just pointless filler.So far my season rankings, 3 is the best one so far, 2 is slightly behind, 1 is slightly behind both, 6 is bringing up the back so far.I start season 4 tomorrow.

Because I'm laid up for a couple weeks, I've decided to watch the 3 seasons of 24 I haven't seen. I just got done with season 1, I liked it a lot overall. I don't think it was as good as 2 or 3, but it was still very good. The end was kind of a letdown for me just because I knew that Nina was a spy and that she kills Teri in season 1. The whole amnesia storyline was really a setback for me, that was just pointless filler.So far my season rankings, 3 is the best one so far, 2 is slightly behind, 1 is slightly behind both, 6 is bringing up the back so far.I start season 4 tomorrow.
I agree with your rankings but I liked the end. The first season I watched was 3, then 2, then 1, so I knew that Nina was bad. Although I knew she was bad, I couldn't help but wonder if she was? I don't think the viewers saw she was bad until the twenty second episode. I kept asking myself, how can she be bad? I thought it was good, but I agree that 1 wasn't as good as 3 or 2.3 was awesome. It had a little of everything. A cool plot, some new characters, awesome twists, the development of Tony and Michelle, and it showed that Jack is also human because he had a major problem with his heroin.The end of season 3 was great as well. It wasn't a cliffhanger but it showed how Jack was feeling. He just started crying at the end and I thought that was awesome. (Kiefer acted that part so well. I think he is a fantastic cryer-the end of season 3, and when Tony died. Kiefer is good).

I think Season 3 was the greatest because there were so many moments that just left you sitting there shocked. Jack killing Chappelle, Jack killing Nina, the one Salazar brother killing the other, Guielle both being thought to be a mole and having the bomb blow up in his face, Sherry Palmer getting killed then having her killer kill herself right after... I could go on. I think Jack killing Chappelle was one of the best scenes from any season I've seen so far.

I think Season 3 was the greatest because there were so many moments that just left you sitting there shocked. Jack killing Chappelle, Jack killing Nina, the one Salazar brother killing the other, Guielle both being thought to be a mole and having the bomb blow up in his face, Sherry Palmer getting killed then having her killer kill herself right after... I could go on. I think Jack killing Chappelle was one of the best scenes from any season I've seen so far.
I agree. "God forgive me." What a great line by Jack. He rarely shows emotions and then all of a sudden, he says this. I think the best scene in 24 history is when Jack kills Nina. It was unnecesary (it looked like she was reaching for her gun but Jack could have easily stopped her with out killing her) but it was so great. Having put up with her for 3 seasons, Jack finally said screw it-your dead.(Although that was my favorite scene and the best Jack kill, the cooles Jack kill was obviously when he bit the dude in the jugular).

Just finished watching Season 4 today, I feel like it was on par with Season 1, but nowhere near Season 2 or 3. Season 4 just didn't have any of the shocking moments that made Season 2 and especially Season 3 so great. They just seemed to jump from mini-villain to mini-villain in the pursuit of the only threat there was the entire season. Erin Driscoll sucked, I know she was just there because they couldn't have Tony and Michelle in there at the start of the season. Her schizo daughter ties for worst subplot in 24 history with Teri Bauer's amnesia. It was a lot like Season 6 to me, awesome in the beginning, then it kinda flatlined during the end. After the McLennan Forrester thing was over, the series kinda flatlined with only a couple cool moments, when Jack killed Paul in the surgery room and the very end when Jack faked his death. Overall I give it a 7/10.Season 1- 7Season 2- 9Season 3- 10Season 4- 7Season 5- Just started today and the first 2 episodes are awesome so farSeason 6- 5.5

How about we post our favorite moments from each season:1-Tony coming out of nowhere to save Teri Bauer.2-George Mason saving Jack's life in the plane.3-Jack finally killing Nina.4-Tony coming out of nowhere to save Teri Jack.5-Jack killing Christopher Henderson (because he was avengin Palmer, Tony, and Michelle).6-Jack killing the guy by biting his jugular. I normally don't like scenes just from kills if they have no significance (like Nina or Henderson), but this was too cool.

1- When Jack and Palmer first meet at CTU.2- The cougar...j/k. It would probably be the nuke going off/George saving Jack.3- Jack kills Nina (She was reaching for a gun :club: )4- Jack goes nuts and kills 12 rescuing Heller and Audrey5- Logan gets arrested.6- The vampire kill.

1- I forget what my favorite moment from this season was, if I had watched this season first it would probably be when Jack finds Teri dead.2- When George appears on the plane Jack is flying, after Jack had his emotional goodbye to Kim.3- I love when Jack kills Nina, but I still think that Jack killing Chappelle was the greatest moment from that season.4- A couple here, when Jack holds the surgeon hostage and the ending conversation with Palmer and Jack.5- Haven't gotten through it yet, but the season premiere was pretty goddamn sweet.6- The jugular bite was the coolest kill to date, but best (most shocking) moment ever is the 10 minute span where Jack kills Curtis and the nuke blows up.

1- I forget what my favorite moment from this season was, if I had watched this season first it would probably be when Jack finds Teri dead.2- When George appears on the plane Jack is flying, after Jack had his emotional goodbye to Kim.3- I love when Jack kills Nina, but I still think that Jack killing Chappelle was the greatest moment from that season.4- A couple here, when Jack holds the surgeon hostage and the ending conversation with Palmer and Jack.5- Haven't gotten through it yet, but the season premiere was pretty goddamn sweet.6- The jugular bite was the coolest kill to date, but best (most shocking) moment ever is the 10 minute span where Jack kills Curtis and the nuke blows up.
I agree that both of these scenes were "Holy S.hit" scenes, but I didn't like any of them because they were sad. They were both some of the most schocking scenes though.

ooo...fav moments eh? nice. I'll do most memorable...1 - Finding out Teri is really dead --> first realization as to what this show is capable of2 - Kim's nipple --> shower, wet white shirt at weird forest dude's place. yum! :)3 - Michelle gets a kill --> her character got super kudos for her ability to shoot the dude who was trying to leave the virus-infested hotel4 - Tony saves the day --> c'mon...y'all went thru that scene and screamed "IT'S TONY! YAAAAAAH!!"5 - Jack teaches boy about Jack --> "The only reason you're conscious is because I don't want to carry you"6 - Tom's face when in shock --> re: when VP tells about his affair with his assistant

ooo...fav moments eh? nice. I'll do most memorable...1 - Finding out Teri is really dead --> first realization as to what this show is capable of2 - Kim's nipple --> shower, wet white shirt at weird forest dude's place. yum! :club: 3 - Michelle gets a kill --> her character got super kudos for her ability to shoot the dude who was trying to leave the virus-infested hotel4 - Tony saves the day --> c'mon...y'all went thru that scene and screamed "IT'S TONY! YAAAAAAH!!"5 - Jack teaches boy about Jack --> "The only reason you're conscious is because I don't want to carry you"6 - Tom's face when in shock --> re: when VP tells about his affair with his assistant
#2-lol. Who doesn't love that scene?#3-Agreed, which also reminds me when in season 4 (or 5, I can't remember) Chloe takes out the gun and shoots the terrorist that is trying to kill her in the bulletproof car? I think that was her first gangster kill.#4-I of course was screaming. I remember Audrey asked Jack who is he calling and Jack said, "The only man I can trust" and I thought it was Tony. When he saved them, I went crazy.#5-When I first made my list, this was the moment that came to my mind first, but I went a different way. It was of course one of my favorite moments and one of Jack's best lines (I also just remembered another great line from season 2, "I'm going to need a hacksaw." In fact, Jack cutting off a wittness's head to get in with the bad guys is one of my favorite moments from season 2).
  • 1 month later...

*************************MINOR SPOILERS ALERT (because if you watch next year, I'm sure you will find this out anyways)******So in addition to their being a female president next year, the new news from today is that Janeane Garofalo will be playing an agent in season 7.

*************************MINOR SPOILERS ALERT (because if you watch next year, I'm sure you will find this out anyways)******So in addition to their being a female president next year, the new news from today is that Janeane Garofalo will be playing an agent in season 7.
ughhh...I hope she gets a cool role that transforms her. I'm really not a big fan of her work.