• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This show is awesome. It's great if you watch it with a group of people, that way you can shout at the deaths, etc...The U-Haul truck was probably the biggest plothole, as well as Jack cleaning himself up.Also, I highly doubt Jack could have the unbelievable pain then 5 seconds later breathe normally when he was getting tortured.However, I don't mind the plotholes because the awesomeness of Jack Bauer makes up for it.Also, Nadia is hot as hell. And, having Kumar as a terrorist is awesome.

This show is awesome. It's great if you watch it with a group of people, that way you can shout at the deaths, etc...The U-Haul truck was probably the biggest plothole, as well as Jack cleaning himself up.Also, I highly doubt Jack could have the unbelievable pain then 5 seconds later breathe normally when he was getting tortured.However, I don't mind the plotholes because the awesomeness of Jack Bauer makes up for it.Also, Nadia is hot as hell. And, having Kumar as a terrorist is awesome.
i love watching it with people-yesterday there was 17 of us (including me). watching everybody's reaction when Jack bit the guys neck was awesome. Also-most of the peoplw i was watching with laughed every time Kal Pen (Ahmed/Kumar) spoke. i thought he was good. i thought about kumar at first, but now if i watch harold and kumar, i will probably think of ahmed (...epic movie)
He will always be Kumar!
Best part --- the voice on the Nissan Ultima commercials - - Richard Grieco!I'm confused I thought Fayed blew himself up why is he in the previews?
He went to the safehouse. The one who blew himself up was that guy who got away.
I'm just happy that Jack is no longer going to be a *****.
I thought it was great that he broke down after he shot Curtis. He and Curtis got close over the years and I think once again that the writers are trying to make him more human.

I don't think Curtis is dead. Jack shot him, but there was medical staff there so he was under immediate care. He might not show up for the rest of the season since he would be in a hospital. No one ever said he died.

I don't think Curtis is dead. Jack shot him, but there was medical staff there so he was under immediate care. He might not show up for the rest of the season since he would be in a hospital. No one ever said he died.
i'm pretty sure he's dead. they didn't give him a silent clock, but they didn't give palmer, michelle, or tony either.Jack was crying, which makes me think he is dead. i hope not though