I Can't Win On Pokerstars

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, this is old news to most of us.I think half of the last $4.40's i've played and not cashed in (about 12 total... yeah) I busted out when I had AK-Ax or AK-Kx.... and they suck out. It's not just that I get it all in dominating them, but it's a situation where they've limped in and call a huge reraise for a majority of their stack with KQ. I'm happy at first, but only because I know in the real world, i'm a huge favorite. Obv, when the flop comes Q x Q, I know the truth of pokerstars. It's Broccoli.calabrese_large.jpg

yeah, I've seen these threads before.I was on Party then.I'm not saying it's rigged.That would go against everything I"ve ever screamed on here.I'm just saying the RNG needs a tweak :club:
It's sickening how often it happens on stars.Glad I'm not the only one that gets hit with it.

An explanation people have tried to drill into my head is that because there are so many fvcking hands being played on there, the possibility of strange outcomes becomes more plausible... any possibility of truth to that?(derrderr derr der)

An explanation people have tried to drill into my head is that because there are so many fvcking hands being played on there, the possibility of strange outcomes becomes more plausible...
yes, if we had some players saying they get alot of ridiculous suckouts no matter what two cards they play. where are these people that hit everything? oh, hi, bk! <running like hell>
An explanation people have tried to drill into my head is that because there are so many fvcking hands being played on there, the possibility of strange outcomes becomes more plausible... any possibility of truth to that?(derrderr derr der)
selective memory is probably the culprit.And, the fact good players are going to get their money in best more often.You only need to go broke once in a tourney, so that one beat sticks out.Cash games, which I used to play, might make me feel better about Stars.******************how did this get to 5 pages!

LOL at the "move to tilt" suggestions.AcKd < AdKs all-in pre-flop88 < 66 all-in on a 86x flopOne SNG I actually counted favorite vs dog when the money went in. The dog was exactly 50/50. Admittedly many of these were coinflips but it also included a good number of 2:1 and 4:1 situations.Still I chalk it up to "see more hands, see more bad beats". Actuary know this. If you flip a coin ten times what are the odds that it'll be heads all ten times? If you flip a coin a million times what are the odds that you'll get a run of ten heads in a row? And yet people will still say "Wow, ten in a row, the coin is rigged"

f*cking 3 outters left and f*cking rightKJ < K4 all in post flopJJ < A5 all in preflopmultiply this by 25 this week aloneand I don't even play that muchthis isn't a bad beat thREADTHIS IS A f*ck stars up their a*ses threadcountless suck outs.I can't f*cking beat players on Starsf u youLee Jones(editted to clean up potty mouth)
Please don't post results. (I haven't checked through the existing five pages to see if anyone else has done this yet).

I haven't read the whole thread so i am not really sure if this is a serious thread but i deposited 3000 on stars 1 week or so ago and i just couldn't beat it although I am(was) a winner omaha player 2.5 months while i was at Crypto.(I became Gold Star in a week.)I am not saying its rigged or something.I just couldn't make any money on Stars.So two days ago i just withdraw half of my bankroll and deposited back on Crypto.Now i am playing on stars only when there aren't any games running on Crypto.And i am happy.

bad beat forum is down the streetthis thread is dumbif you think stars is rigged then stop playing there, anyone that plays on a site they truly believe is rigged is a moron.

bad beat forum is down the streetthis thread is dumbif you think stars is rigged then stop playing there, anyone that plays on a site they truly believe is rigged is a moron.
Um yeah, I am 99.99% sure that Actuary was just venting here. If you read any of the strat forums, you'd know he's no moron. Just a bit frustrated (in poker and maybe sexually as well).
hey!you already posted on this thread.something about if it's rigged then winning players like you might not be so good after all. Now you come with thisI won't have any of that!
I consistently won on Party, now I cant win on Stars?
I feel like all of us Party people are finding life less rewarding elsewhere....That being said, I thought the aluminum beanie hat post was funny :)Mark

Just a bit frustrated (in poker and maybe sexually as well).
my wife is entering her sexual peak years.It is her, if anyone, who is frustratedI'm job frustrated and stressed about the likelihood of selling a house.But it's easier to cuss at lee jones.
********************************88my wife is entering her sexual peak years.It is her, if anyone, who is frustratedI'm job frustrated and stressed about the likelihood of selling a house.But it's easier to cuss at lee jones.
i told my friends who might be going to PCA to talk to Lee Jones for me and tell him not to have me get sucked out onHopefully that will workIll tell them to throw in a word for u too :club:

I have played about 30 sngs on star over the last 2 weeks. I have seen quads at least 6 times. When I went throught my pokertracker stats from other sites well over ten thousand hands I maybe counted 50 times when I saw quads.The runner runner suckouts are unbelivable.I am not saying the site is rigged, I think their RNG is out of wack.Maxima

Actuary, from what I have seen, the sng/mtt players on Stars are better than those at the other sites. That being said, you're a good player, you just need to ride out the downswing. Gl man.
From what I see, the players in the $5 SnGs are better on Stars than OnGame, and the $10 players are worse than OnGame's $10 players, and possibly worse than Stars $5 players.And FWIW, I agree with the Actuary's original point that there seems to be an extraordinary number of bad beats on Stars. But seeing as there is no particular reason why that would be intentionally true, I'm assuming these last three weeks since I joined Stars is just a fluke.And no, I'm not complaining about the bad beats, because I've been on both ends. Just last night... oh never mind, good beats are as boring as bad beats.
actuary, your a limit player...hows the limit games there?unless i missed a post with you stating you lost in limit as well you only played NL tournaments?
I'm all about tournaments lately.I'll be back to cash limit once some dust settles