Highly Addictive Puzzle

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F this. I copied the link it said to email to yourself to play from another computer, and now it won't work.Edit: Had to clear my temp files, cookies, etc, then start a new game, then click save and merge the link I was given to get it back.

for those with save trouble...try going to the root home page and clicking the link for the puzzlemay help your cookie reload it.what is the two letter box directly connected to On the Farm?and could someone list the british bands?clearly some standouts are missingwho made this thing anyway?!

for those with save trouble...try going to the root home page and clicking the link for the puzzlemay help your cookie reload it.what is the two letter box directly connected to On the Farm?and could someone list the british bands?clearly some standouts are missingwho made this thing anyway?!
That doesn't work. How do I reset cookies?
2 to the left center = show hosts pageconnects to finland and president
I'm not that far yet, but the President of Finland, according to Google, is Tarja Halonen. With that help, what is the 3-word phrase off of Oprah Winfrey?
I'm not that far yet, but the President of Finland, according to Google, is Tarja Halonen. With that help, what is the 3-word phrase off of Oprah Winfrey?
Duh nice one Tarja was it. thxtalk show hostsI now have all boxes open, anyone need hints let me know, edit: not all the answers just boxes open...
What is to the left of "cowboy". last one on that pageAlso can you post your saved game... would like to see it all and work on it
What is to the left of "cowboy". last one on that pageAlso can you post your saved game... would like to see it all and work on it
If you're not a slashdot reader google: slashdot cowboyDid you get everything on the farm page? I'm still missing the bottom right word that connects to the magazine page.Anyone get to the corners yet and notice the yellow boxes? Should I fill you in on the further aggravation that awaits?