Highly Addictive Puzzle

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the 3 letter off chicken, but the other side. As for the cowboy - i got the 2 obvious ones but the other ones i'm drawing dead on (figured i'd use a poker term to keep it up with forums we are on)
The 3 letters off of chicken is what (in general)? Fries fit into the same category. The other side of fries is a Canadian thing. I'd never heard of it until someone posted some weird rant in general the other day. The post got moved to off topic.The 10 letter one off of cowboy. Besides the fact that it's slashdot related I can't give a hint without telling you.
I'm still struggling on the Religions section. What is the one off of religions in the top left?Also, what magazines could there be? I don't have most of those.
Think modern day "religion" that's popular with movie stars.Most of the magazines are pretty popular titles. All sorts of genres though: men's mag, finance, women's mag, etc.
I just got to the page and get a message that asks me not to cheat :D:D:D and I can't go anywhere now. I am done. :club:
Like it says - just hit back and continue.
Dammit, I can't even get some of the ones on the On the Farm page.Like any of the ones off of cow.
Right there with ya. Got one off of Cow and have 5 more to get off of farm.Gah!
So which section is the British bands one? I haven't even gotten there yet.
Starts off with a three letter farm animal. Then that animal is a slang for something that is also a British band.
ok someone gimme a hint between british band and straighjacket or some Baseball links...
Straight jacket??? :icon_eek:I can't get the one between desert and Sting
Starts off with a three letter farm animal. Then that animal is a slang for something that is also a British band.Straight jacket??? :icon_eek:I can't get the one between desert and Sting
Yeah, I have no idea on that one. I'm not a huge British Bands Officionado.Can anybody figure out how to get going on the area below Barry Greenstein? I got the one he's connected to, but can't figure out anything off of that one.

I can't get the relationship between Hinduism and Buddhism.Or the 3 letter one above chicken, or about 20 other things right now.I'm probably going to waste about 3 days on this thing.

I can't get the relationship between Hinduism and Buddhism.I'll give you a hint - "xxxxx is a *****"Or the 3 letter one above chicken, or about 20 other things right now.HINT - eat chickenI'm probably going to waste about 3 days on this thing.
Let me know if that helps and then you can help me, because i'm really starting to get pissed at some of these
Dammit.I left the puzzle, and now came back, and it won't let me reload from my saved game link. It keeps saying that I'm cheating.
same thing happened to me. b---sh--!

thank you, i don't see how it fits between them but it works.How far is everyone? I only have one box completly done and can enter all the boxes except for 7 of them (Top row right 3 and Bottow row right 3 and the far left bottom box)