How Big A Boankroll Would You Need?

seems a bit excessive to me. I doubt the majority of pros have that much money available.
if you want to set yourself up for failure go ahead....try it with 200bb and no expenses saved up and let us know how it goes...in this 10-20 game and 4k in your bankroll, will u be buying in for the minimum and be the shortest stack at the table everynight?..thats not a sound strategy...
if you want to set yourself up for failure go ahead....try it with 200bb and no expenses saved up and let us know how it goes...in this 10-20 game and 4k in your bankroll, will u be buying in for the minimum and be the shortest stack at the table everynight?..thats not a sound strategy...
How much you have on the table in relation to the other players in a limit game is irrealavant, as long as you have enough to play a pot that is capped on every street.

joke account??10-20 for a living? my guess is this would be played single handed live.mistake 1, taking time to upload avatar rather then research this on google mistake 2, not already knowingmistake 3, asking general forum