Did Annie Duke Get Divorced Because Of Poker?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

classic 1st year college syndrom, except in her case, its not college.You see, annie duke like all, came to terms with her looks, and her personality.she got married, had kids, started a family.Poker boomed, and profesional players like annie were in the middle of the spot light.The fast packed star-esque life that suddenly appeared, got annie thinking."perhaps i am destined for something more than what my life has become" pondered annie."maybe i should be out there living my life doin what i want when i want"soon after the success of annie and other players, annie felt the need to increase her bust.she resorted to implants of all things. Annie soon fell into a league of high class female players who have a more "pleasant" look, jen harman, isabelle, evy, clonie, the list goes on...unofrtunetly for kathy liebert, she fell just short of this list.Its amazing what a few nights in the spot light can do to people, all it takes is a couple internet postings, or soemone above your league to welcome you to their league. (incase u didnt get the last part, it has to do with good looking people)

Why woud you assume it was "because of poker" if she did split with her spouse?Poker players are people too. Just as many interpersonal issues for them as other folks, famous or not.
because it appeared to me that she had a good family life (she has like three young kids, and they portrayed her husband to be understanding of her career, even though i have my doubts.)
All I know is the guy she is with broke up with Shannon Elizabeth. :club:
what was he thinking?
All I know is the guy she is with broke up with Shannon Elizabeth. :club:
If you are serious, that guy should burn in hell for dumping Shannon Elizabeth for Annie Duke. I don't care if Shannon has herpes, the clap, fevor blistors...I would NEVER dump her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why woud you assume it was "because of poker" if she did split with her spouse?Poker players are people too. Just as many interpersonal issues for them as other folks, famous or not.
Its probably the usual, while they watch the kids and watch their spouse grind out a living for years all is cool. Once the spouse (men do this also) hits the big time, they drop all the domestic crap and want to have some fun with their newfound cash and lifestyle.