Did Annie Duke Get Divorced Because Of Poker?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw her on TV a couple of years ago with the kids and the hubby.... and then i hear that she has had this new boyfriend recently. Could anyone tell me what the story is here? kthks
She has a decent rack, so she obviously wants me....however, I want her boobs. I mean...I love good racks, look at my avatar, Brad Garrett himself said that this is the best rack in poker.
joseph_reitman15.jpglol, Shannon Elizabeth break up.I heard Annie's husband cheated on her. This hold any truth?
I also heard this, not sure if it's true. I hope it is though, losery looking dudes marrying hot Hollywood actresses and then cheating on them is awesome. This dude is actually my idle, bangs Shannon Elizabeth (who by the way was the most annoying person ever invited on the Circuit) then cheats on her when she is far too good looking for him.Then hooks up with Annie Duke, has her cheat during the UB broadcast of the Stone Cold Nuts II to help him with hands at the FT and takes it down. This dude is living *MY* dream! Hook up with Hollywood actress, dispose of her, win huge online tourney, then still get to hook up with another rich, reasonably famous woman....If she could only wipe. Or at the very least, hide her unwiped self, instead of showing it off.
"No, she got divorced because she's ugly and nobody likes her."
Just curious as to why you thought this needed italics ...
Good god, there are some pple that woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Is it ok to ask questions about pple involved in poker anymore or what? Jesus
No, I'm with soup. Who cares what Annie is up to? It's fine that you asked, but nobody has to wake up on the wrong side of the bed to not care about some poker player's personal life. Are you writing an article for US Weekly?

Bizzare WSOP encounters.I met both Annie and Shannon, Annie a few times walking around and Shannon at a few Bodog parties.Annie actually looked better than I thought she would and was very nice to me.Shannon looked like a friggin skeleton and was aloof and annoying.Not what I expected in both cases.

After reading all the Annie bashing I had to post this. The guy who runs the free bar league in my area played in the main event this year and wrote a blog on it after he finished. This is a part about Annie that proves what a little ***** she is:Friday-GAME TIME!Lets get to the table and play!Annie Duke gets floored!For some strange reason (and boy was I glad) I slept very well the night before--in fact I slept so well I was running late! As I hurried out of my room I was still very calm until the elevator hit the ground floor. As the elevator doors opened into the sea of people my heart started to race and my palms became sweaty. As I ran to the poker room I had to go through the poker expo. This was a huge room where every poker vendor, dot com company and anything else poker related had set up a booth ,it was PACKED. As I said I was running late (or so I thought) so I was pushing my way through the room--everyone was stopping at every both, as I pushed my way around a corner of a booth Annie Duke was doing the same thing in the opposite direction-we met head on! Well her head and my chest. She bounced off and hit the floor! As I bent over to help her up and apologize I realized who it was, I extended my hand and said how sorry I was, her replay "Watch where you're going you Fu..-ing *******!!" Nice girl! But hey she spoke to me! I had told Phil that I wanted to sign up for his "Bad beat on Cancer" campaign, he and I both had lost our mothers to cancer (another bond). He was thrilled and said he would be at the sign up booth from 11-noon. I got to the booth and he wasn't there (bummer). I ran into another Degree player and we hung out until the doors opened (11:45). I found my way to my table and seat and was ready! I was still excited but the nerves quickly settled down. The room was PACKED--I just happened to be on a table that was on the rail and I was sitting on the end with my back to the crowd (this would become a factor later in the day)....IT'S GAME TIME!!!!

I saw her on TV a couple of years ago with the kids and the hubby.... and then i hear that she has had this new boyfriend recently. Could anyone tell me what the story is here? kthks
she's a bitch...that's why
hankymt4.jpgMy lame attempt with MS Paint. No option in Paint for transparenciesso this looks like crap.Enjoy!!!
Guy with his hands on her pants, "Oh my God! (puke) Maybe you should go wipe before sticking that thing in my face!"
hankymt4.jpgMy lame attempt with MS Paint. No option in Paint for transparenciesso this looks like crap.Enjoy!!!
Guy with his hands on her pants, "Oh my God! (puke) Maybe you should go wipe before sticking that thing in my face!"
Judging from the Full Tilt hat and the hair hanging out of the bottom of it I would have to say that is Gavin Smith.
Judging from the Full Tilt hat and the hair hanging out of the bottom of it I would have to say that is Gavin Smith.
I thought the same thing after posting, I wish we could see his face in the picture. Not because I like looking at him, more to see the shear look of terror on his face!