Did Annie Duke Get Divorced Because Of Poker?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady plays pregnant in the WSOP.It's obvious she compromises her morals for poker.Wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.
What's the problem with her playing in the WSOP when pregnant? that's her job. She's not harming the kid by playing poker. You act like she's a professional competative beer drinker and she continued to compete while pregnant.What a joke.
What's the problem with her playing in the WSOP when pregnant? that's her job. She's not harming the kid by playing poker. You act like she's a professional competative beer drinker and she continued to compete while pregnant.What a joke.
If I had a good shot at winning a million or so, and it was part of my job, I would probably be playing pregnant too!
If I had a good shot at winning a million or so, and it was part of my job, I would probably be playing pregnant too!
Yup, and if I had to I would squeeze the kid out at the table.
  • 7 months later...
Yup, and if I had to I would squeeze the kid out at the table.
The funniest thing about Annie's Poop Stain Tattoo web page, is that on the right hand sidewhere there are mini-pics of the latest photos from sportshooters.com, two images downfrom annie's pic, is a front page article on potty training. Annie's pic:http://www.sportsshooter.com/port_popup.ht...amp;i_id=466888Potty Training:http://www.sportsshooter.com/port_popup.ht...amp;i_id=466890
ask and you shall receiveGavinSmith.jpg
I still lawl at this picture.
It's a violation of the one player per hand rule.OK, I have no idea. What the **** is he talking about?