I was watching the episode of the WSOP the other day with Anne Duke and at the featured table. Near the end the guy with the windchime vest sat down, and Anne Duke started complaining about it, eventually getting the floor man to tell him to take off the vest.LEARN SOME TOLERANCE!!!! It's a freaking vest. The sound of chips rattling, people talking, and other outrageously obnoxious habits, like eating at the table, than getting grease all over the cards doesn't bother you, but a unique vest does?Am I the only one who thinks making him take his vest off was wrong?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke sucks anyway...Jennifer Harman is far superior.and hotter too
Hmmm, I like Harman better as well, but she's not exactly Ms. Etiquette either after she knocks some dude's chips over as she exited this year's WSOP.I mean, if I pulled a Dumb & Dumber most annoying sound ever at a table every time I had cards, could they stop me? That's what I'm going to do if I ever get at the table with Annie Duke.
Hmmm, I like Harman better as well, but she's not exactly Ms. Etiquette either after she knocks some dude's chips over as she exited this year's WSOP.I mean, if I pulled a Dumb & Dumber most annoying sound ever at a table every time I had cards, could they stop me? That's what I'm going to do if I ever get at the table with Annie Duke.
Bring a tambourine = insta-tilt.
If your talking about the circut event where she was knocked out by Doug Lee, know that they are good friends, and Doug Lee has knocked her out of more major tournaments than anyone else.

Annie Duke's tattoo completely demoralizes that line from "wedding crasher": "Tattoo on the lower back... might as well be a bullzeye."I hate her for that. So trailer-trashish too... if it were a bit smaller, it might be hot, but it covers her entire lower back-side.And, she's not hot. So the tat, in turn, would not be hot. Even a really hot tat, would become trashy, because she's so NOT hot.

And, she's not hot. So the tat, in turn, would not be hot. Even a really hot tat, would become trashy, because she's so NOT hot.
Hot or not, admit you'd be balls deep in her mouth faster than you can say Lederer.

Honestly, Annie Duke aside, I would have probably asked him to take it off if it was as annoying as it appears, but I he didn't I would have called over the floor man too. There has go to be a limit as to what the players at the table can do to get other with accesories, clothing, hats, glasses, etc.

I was watching the episode of the WSOP the other day with Anne Duke and at the featured table. Near the end the guy with the windchime vest sat down, and Anne Duke started complaining about it, eventually getting the floor man to tell him to take off the vest.LEARN SOME TOLERANCE!!!! It's a freaking vest. The sound of chips rattling, people talking, and other outrageously obnoxious habits, like eating at the table, than getting grease all over the cards doesn't bother you, but a unique vest does?Am I the only one who thinks making him take his vest off was wrong?
What a *****, Daniel should really punch her in the butt! I don't blame him for hating her.
I would not hit this (except with a bus)http://www.sportsshooter.com/port_popup.ht...amp;i_id=466888
Imagine what that'll look like when she's older and fat??Reminds me of a girl I knew in college that got a "cute" dolphin tat around her belly button. They she popped out a gremlin and while whe wasn't FAT the post baby tat looked like a couple of Blue Whales!I can just see the Duke tat intertwined with back fat strech marks!
Imagine what that'll look like when she's older and fat??Reminds me of a girl I knew in college that got a "cute" dolphin tat around her belly button. They she popped out a gremlin and while whe wasn't FAT the post baby tat looked like a couple of Blue Whales!I can just see the Duke tat intertwined with back fat strech marks!
That's just sick man. :club: