Friggin Jerks Make Me So Madddddd

This, after I made a pot-sized bet with KK on a Q-high uncoordinated board. Villain called off over 1/3 his stack, and then called my all-in to a J turn. He showed JJ. PinchPinch (Observer): what a jokePinchPinch (Observer): bozoPinchPinch (Observer): if turn and river come rags, whaddya do, just call off your whole stack?PinchPinch (Observer): JJ what a farceTMHein: get over itPinchPinch (Observer): okPinchPinch (Observer): donePinchPinch (Observer): learn to play pokerTMHein: heads up anytimePinchPinch (Observer): ok right nowPinchPinch (Observer): your call on the flop was dismalPinchPinch (Observer): push or fold, calling is simply horriblePinchPinch (Observer): where/what you wanna play heads up?PinchPinch (Observer): come on, i accept your challengePinchPinch (Observer): hellloooooooooPinchPinch (Observer): you said "heads up anytime"PinchPinch (Observer): i acceptPinchPinch (Observer): let's play right nowPinchPinch (Observer): or are you all talkPinchPinch (Observer): TMHeinPinchPinch (Observer): what the hellPinchPinch (Observer): you challenge me to a gamePinchPinch (Observer): i acceptPinchPinch (Observer): then you stop respondingPinchPinch (Observer): is this your last $25?PinchPinch (Observer): are you broke?PinchPinch (Observer): playyyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePinchPinch (Observer): YOU challenged mePinchPinch (Observer): bring itPinchPinch (Observer): dude, you're such a weeniePinchPinch (Observer): you challenge me to a game and then change your mind when i accept?PinchPinch (Observer): you're a jokePinchPinch (Observer): this is really a firstPinchPinch (Observer): usually it is the challengee who backs out, not the challengerPinchPinch (Observer): you're a pussyPinchPinch (Observer): afraid to lose your money?PinchPinch (Observer): whatever you're obviously not respondingPinchPinch (Observer): scaredy catPinchPinch (Observer): good luck, you'll need itPinchPinch (Observer): I'll play you right now heads up, any game that FT spreads, any stakes up to $1000PinchPinch (Observer): or are you backing down?PinchPinch (Observer): pussyPinchPinch (Observer): so you're the kinda guy who challenges people to a game, then goes silent when they accept?PinchPinch (Observer): very honorablePinchPinch (Observer): you're a jokePinchPinch (Observer): good byeFlame away! Also though, if you see TMHein on Full Tilt anytime, call him a weenie.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I just turn all of my chat off... I don't want to give someone the ability to know if I'm steamed, tilted, etc. from my comments after taking a bad beat. The truth is that you want him making tha call with JJ everytime.. he got lucky, move on to the next hand.. like you said in your chat, its only 25 dollars.

Hmmm. I guess he delivered you a "bad beat" although he was a huge favuorite when all the money went in. He then read your angry chat and correctly decided to turn off his chat and let you blindly rage out. Remarkable story here.

That's why I just turn all of my chat off... I don't want to give someone the ability to know if I'm steamed, tilted, etc. from my comments after taking a bad beat. The truth is that you want him making tha call with JJ everytime.. he got lucky, move on to the next hand.. like you said in your chat, its only 25 dollars.
If I was still in the game I wouldn't have said much, if anything....and I've been doing fine in my other 2 games, I'm definitely not tilted. How does nobody else think it's rude to challenge somebody to a heads up match "anytime" and then ignore them when they accept?
Hmmm. I guess he delivered you a "bad beat" although he was a huge favuorite when all the money went in. He then read your angry chat and correctly decided to turn off his chat and let you blindly rage out. Remarkable story here.
Okay first of all it wasn't a bad beat story, that crap happens all day and I never make threads about it. Really, just no big deal. Second, he had put nearly 50% of his stack in preflop and on the flop when he was a huge underdog, so please explain how he was "a huge favorite when all the money went in."

I didn't want people to bash you. I just think the title should be "me on tilt." Not this dude's a jerk. I guess he's kind of lame. But, there are a lotta people like that, all talk and can't back it up.

I didn't want people to bash you. I just think the title should be "me on tilt." Not this dude's a jerk. I guess he's kind of lame. But, there are a lotta people like that, all talk and can't back it up.
I guess he tilted me, but not regarding poker....And I kinda like getting flamed about things like this, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it :club:
Okay first of all it wasn't a bad beat story, that crap happens all day and I never make threads about it. Really, just no big deal. Second, he had put nearly 50% of his stack in preflop and on the flop when he was a huge underdog, so please explain how he was "a huge favorite when all the money went in."
Gee I think I see why he stayed in with JJ....
If I was still in the game I wouldn't have said much, if anything....and I've been doing fine in my other 2 games, I'm definitely not tilted. How does nobody else think it's rude to challenge somebody to a heads up match "anytime" and then ignore them when they accept?
That doesn't bother me near as much as you acting like the annoying kid in the backseat, constantly asking, "are we there yet?" I didn't know who you were in this little text drama, but I was convinced that the "jerk" in question was the annoying guy who went on tilt and wouldn't shut up.
Gee I think I see why he stayed in with JJ....
No, preflop and on the flop combined, not just preflop. You mis-bolded me.
That doesn't bother me near as much as you acting like the annoying kid in the backseat, constantly asking, "are we there yet?" I didn't know who you were in this little text drama, but I was convinced that the "jerk" in question was the annoying guy who went on tilt and wouldn't shut up.
Uh no, I'm PinchPinch.
FYP. That should work.
Uh, I don't get it. Napkins cuz I'm crying (in which case it should really be tissues)? Or napkins cuz you disbelieve that I can afford $1000?
He not only won the hand. He beat you mentally.
A. Really? What did he win? B. I would argue that poker is a mental game and he played very poorly against me, thus I beat him at a mental game by making smart decisions vs his stupid ones.
Ok. When DN said it it was funny though.
B. I would argue that poker is a mental game and he played very poorly against me, thus I beat him at a mental game by making smart decisions vs his stupid ones.
honestly dude you beat him in a mental game your buggin. he had you talking to nobody 10 minutes after the hand, you just kept going like alittle baby who just lost all his pogs. If you cant take alittle trash without freaking out for half an hour then you should not be playing online poker.