Best Avatar On Fcp

I am biased. Hideout avatars rule.I'll always be partial to my original liquor and cards av.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you're laughing right now looking at it. I can't wait for the movie to come out. This and the scene where the fat kid screams like a girl will make me laugh no matter how many times I've seen them.
Actually, I think yours is stupid. That whole movie looks ****ing stupid.
That avatar was the shiznit. As for my avatar, who doesn't love the badger?
My mouse humping a mouse. Which is funnier than yours. Its easy to put a pic up of a girl, thats the easy way out. But this is funnyPersonally, I think brvhrt has the best Avatars, his are movies!

Ahem....But Ian's old one rocked.There was one a long time ago that was frickin sweet, it was #1 in my book for a long time until the guy got rid of it. I'll try to find it.Edit: Couldn't find it...But in 10 days it will be back...I hope

funny that everyone mentions their own.... anyways flushgarden used to have one with two really hot chicks making out.....i too have wasted many hours of my life just watching that.

My mouse humping a mouse. Which is funnier than yours. Its easy to put a pic up of a girl, thats the easy way out. But this is funnyPersonally, I think brvhrt has the best Avatars, his are movies!
LolYours is funnier.

I was waiting for somebody to mention the girls...For some reason on Firefox the clip moves really fast...at least for me. With IE it's normal.

funny that everyone mentions their own.... anyways flushgarden used to have one with two really hot chicks making out.....i too have wasted many hours of my life just watching that.
Tommy Hilfiger couldn't kick anyone's ***. I guess what happened was Axl was talking to his girlfriend at a party. Tommy was like drunk and thought he was hitting on her, so he shoved Axl. Then later that night(this was a bday party for Rosario Dawson), Axl dedicated the acoustic song 'You're Crazy' to Tommy before playing it at the party.
I read about that and laughed out loud. Vintage Axl Rose right there.P.S. I'm pretty partial to my own avatar even though it is just a football logo. Honorable mention to Actuary's Speed Racer and Bob from Office Space Avatars, always liked those.