Jamie Gold Tips One Million To Dealers !

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant be serious? He threw a 50k brick in the audience, and said he was tipping a million bucks. When he thre the 50k brick in the audience, I sure as hell can believe hed tip a million.
Didn't they stop Hachem from doing that last year because they had to finally admit that the "brick" was just a wad of singles with a hundred on each end?
You cant be serious? He threw a 50k brick in the audience, and said he was tipping a million bucks. When he thre the 50k brick in the audience, I sure as hell can believe hed tip a million.
After he say back down at the table they said they were getting the brick back. I believe the exact wording was "It's coming back".
After he say back down at the table they said they were getting the brick back. I believe the exact wording was "It's coming back".
No it was Eleventy trillion million!!Oh by the way +1
and this is why your a dealer.Btw your forst post indicated you knew for sure. I hate people to clai things when they are not sure if it is true. And I dont believe a few of yo9ur friends told you either and if they did I dont believe they work there.
All right lets talk common sense here, IRS gets half, so he has 6 million, would you tip 1/6 of your money.. NO..If you did you are an idiot!
Actually I'd tip %15 of the total. Its just like tipping for service at a restaraunt, they just happened to wait on you for 2 months.
Actually I'd tip %15 of the total. Its just like tipping for service at a restaraunt, they just happened to wait on you for 2 months.
Wow. You're really generous. I think that's way too much to be honest. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think dealers make a better wage than servers. I used to serve and we get paid 2.83 an hour plus tips. I think dealers make more than that.

Jim McManus was told by the floor in 2000 that the big money winners typically tip between 2 and 8%. He said he tipped 4-5% and the floor was impressed, so i think 2-3% is probably the norm.