I'll start removing the money on Tuesday when I'm back from a short vacation.After I've removed the money from your account I'll respond to the e-mail that you sent me.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this Tourney is not really a big money making venture..it is mostly a ego/bragging rights thing, it would be cool if their was a nice symbol to go after...Any thoughts as to a nice crystal vase with FCP logo and all? (Really nice can run from $150 to $250)and yes..I am a trophy whore...always have been. (it is a fetish of mine)
Or Tantalar can make us one from clay.
I have to withdraw.I'l be in china for 2 of the matches to be played and No, i dont trust anyone else to play for me.good luck to all others though/
I have to withdraw as well. Very busy work schedule in the next month. Schedule not very kind.rookie2619

You still need anyone for the high side? If you need another player I'll play. PM me and I'll get the money ready etc.If Dn decides not too. I have no doubt DN would be more fun for everyone than me.

This is sweet and I'd love to be a part of the high buyin, but scheduling is too much of an issue... unless whoevers scheduling can be flexible with that... but that would complicate things I'm sure...

When is the deadline to get your money taken?And is Bob "FCP Info?" What's the email address?
He said yesterday that he was taking the money from the accounts today.Yespokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com
This is sweet and I'd love to be a part of the high buyin, but scheduling is too much of an issue... unless whoevers scheduling can be flexible with that... but that would complicate things I'm sure...
Agreed...the scheduling thing is a nightmare for me. I'm just happy to be an alternate.
I know I'm wait late on this, but been away from the forums for a bit...I'd play the $50, but since it's full, can I get on the alternate list?Thanks!
You are on the alternates list.
I know I'm wait late on this, but been away from the forums for a bit...I'd play the $50, but since it's full, can I get on the alternate list?Thanks!
You are on the alternates list.
NHWPS.

common Jamie, enter that post already!!!JEEZZ!!!You are all VERY lucky. I was informed a few days ago that I got in!, but now I have to bail. We have vacations in Sept. and 2 - 4 day mini vacations in October. I would miss at least 3 if not 4 of the matches, so I am out.Good luck to everyone. :club:

money is gone, so everything's set.i might want an emergency substitute for the first couple matches, though, just in case there's a problem setting up my internet connection after my move to chicago. any interested parties? (we'll work out payment/prizes based on a number of matches played ratio--freddy, scott, i'm looking at you)

Announcements