• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice I will see a lot of Jade Tiger....i wish you the best.
U know this! ty :club:
bump bump what are the starting dates again? need to book off work or just work morninings
schedule for the low buyin can be found here, the high buyin matches will be at the same time as the low buyin matches, but the schedule for the high buyin will be generated once we get all 32 players in.please note you will only be playing one of those 4 slots a week
schedule for the low buyin can be found here, the high buyin matches will be at the same time as the low buyin matches, but the schedule for the high buyin will be generated once we get all 32 players in.please note you will only be playing one of those 4 slots a week
You've got an extra http in your link so it doesn't work
You've got an extra http in your link so it doesn't work
thanks... fixed
When will we have to put up the money. I am just worried that some people will back out of the higher buy-in.
Money will be due late august.
if we cant find 3 other people are we gonna lower the buyin?
if we cant get 2 more people (one more person signed up today), then the buyin will be lowered until we can fill the event.
I'll play. Screw it. Put me on the high buy in list.
alright, got ya down... one more spot left in the high...
i'm confusedhow do we buy in to the tournies?? Do we need to transfer the total buyin to zstka or what???
I am talking to bob about that. If FCP sponsors the event, they will collect the buyin. I'll post more definitive answers about that when I get more information.
alright, got ya down... one more spot left in the high...I am talking to bob about that. If FCP sponsors the event, they will collect the buyin. I'll post more definitive answers about that when I get more information.
ok thanks
Update on timeline for this?
Low buyin schedule is posted, high buyin follows same schedule... 98% sure we are starting September 11thalso, list updated... one spot left in the high buyin

If it's possible, could u not put me on the 12th? It's my birthday and I plan to get drunk (yes i know ti's a tuesday)

There is a possibility the first week of the tournament may be spread to two weeks. I just won a trip on September 15th-17th, which would have me leaving the 14th, missing the thursday and friday match. So, there is a chance that the 14th and the 15th matches will be moved to the 7th and 8th (same day, just a week earlier).

Kinda weird how I am playing with msals11 and tskillz187 3 times, yet not in the same group as checky or royal tour. I thought we should play each other at least once?Let me edit that, I'm paired with tskillz FOUR times.

Kinda weird how I am playing with msals11 and tskillz187 3 times, yet not in the same group as checky or royal tour. I thought we should play each other at least once?Let me edit that, I'm paired with tskillz FOUR times.
odd, while it is improbable that something like that would happen, it is possible, as the schedules were completely randomI released the program that I used to generate the schedules... it can be found at the following addresshttp://home.comcast.net/~zsta2k5/Scheduler.jarYou will need java to run it, simply double click it and a text file containing the schedule should appear.

Not that it matters but I dont like the fact that we dont get to see everyone at least once. I dont mind seeing people 3-4 times but if I make it to the top 20 I dont want to have to play against someone I've never had a chance to play against, especially if I have the fortune to get heads up or 4 handed, it's really not to my advantage to play against someone I've only watched play. I'm sure it's possible to even it out a little. But if not...whatever.

1.) Can we have a seperate thread for low buy-in? This one is getting long.2.) How long will the levels be?3.) What is the deal with the buy-in? Who will be holding the buy-ins?My apologies if any of the above was previously answered.

Announcements