Negreanu Open May 3rd, $500 Extra

FCP will be adding an extra $500 to the prize pool for the Negreanu Open on Wed May 3rd at 9PM EDT. All the players who make the final table will receive an extra $50 in real money that will be manually added to their cashier account after the tournament.The reason we're doing this is to acknowledge the fact that we've had over 1 million posts in the forum.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres an idea I have been meaning to throw out there. How about running a year long Neg - O contest and the person with the most points gets buy in to ME of WSOP or some other big tournament. And maybe the next 2 gets buy in to lesser event? I say this as the Neg - O is really the hard core FCP members for the most part.

Heres an idea I have been meaning to throw out there. How about running a year long Neg - O contest and the person with the most points gets buy in to ME of WSOP or some other big tournament. And maybe the next 2 gets buy in to lesser event? I say this as the Neg - O is really the hard core FCP members for the most part.
The only way I see this happening is if part of the buy-in from the Neg-O went to that.
The only way I see this happening is if part of the buy-in from the Neg-O went to that.
I am ok with that.. I am generally just donating anway. :DBut lets say for arguement's sake we only decide to send one guy. 10k plus expenses.... 12.5k. Average just 100 players per week. 52 weeks that is just over $2.40 per player to send a guy to Wsop. So make the Neg-O a 13+1.
I will be playing tomorrow also guys, which means an added bounty also.
Looking forward to it Daniel, maybe I'll finaly get a chance to take a flop with you. :club:

I'm thinking of letting my wife sit in for me so I can watch hockey. If she does good I'll claim it was me.

i dont know who this donk is... but guys i will finally be able to play tomorrow. so you guys better be scared.
I saw you chickened out of our HU match next week. Had to defer to jayboogie?SQWAAAAAK SQWAAAAAK!!!!
FCP will be adding an extra $500 to the prize pool for the Negreanu Open on Wed May 3rd at 9PM EDT. All the players who make the final table will receive an extra $50 in real money that will be manually added to their cashier account after the tournament.The reason we're doing this is to acknowledge the fact that CHICKEN IS FREE!
FYP!