Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was some BS. Nash clearly called timeout, he was yelling it out and made the sign for it and they call a jumpball. Suns definitely got screwed, it sucks when the officials make brain dead calls like that at the end of the game.
He should have raised.
That was some BS. Nash clearly called timeout, he was yelling it out and made the sign for it and they call a jumpball. Suns definitely got screwed, it sucks when the officials make brain dead calls like that at the end of the game.
Thunder Keller will be pissed!

I believe this is being tape for TV and what we are seeing on the webcast IS NOT how it is being taped. I wouldn't be surprised that they gave him something for a parting gift and they are only going to show the last 6 or so at the "final table." I think this is really cool and i'm happy they did it.

I believe this is being tape for TV and what we are seeing on the webcast IS NOT how it is being taped. I wouldn't be surprised that they gave him something for a parting gift and they are only going to show the last 6 or so at the "final table." I think this is really cool and i'm happy they did it.
Good call that could be it....But still kicking him out without letting him play his last 13K...
:club: Huh?? That makes sense. It looks like a poker tournament, IMHO it should be played like a poker tournament.

any1 else think the commentator is slightly racist with the whole mexican accent thing. And also saying swedes are either poker players or Worlds Strongest Men lol?

I bet DN gave him the option or nothing or the gift and he took the gift. You could tell he wasn't very comfortable out there and he took it.

another break???
You've obviously never played a live BM tourney. You acutally get breaks, and they do have to change tapes and what not. Get over it.
any1 else think the commentator is slightly racist with the whole mexican accent thing. And also saying swedes are either poker players or Worlds Strongest Men lol?
smoke more pot.
Have you ever listened to Vince Van Patten??
Layne Flack story alert!!!! :):club::D:D:D
Have you seen that dude's teeth? I mean, ****, you're a millionare... ****ing go to the dentist.