Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

After watching the longest final table ever what am I going to do? I'm going to go watch the WSOP on ESPN.
LOL
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a question for Daniel.With all of the success of this first ever protege contest, should we expect to see it done again in the future? If so, how soon will the new contest begin? I think after seeing this broadcast, a lot of amateur players are getting hyped for a chance at that opportunity.
Well after all of this, at least I can say I got my question answered on-air! :club:
Exhibit A
Thank you for putting me in my place, it's good to have you out there making your own contribution to this thread and the forum in general. We are all better off for having you as an authority on what is and isn't funny. Once again, thank you for sharing your infinite wisdom. You are an amazing human being and we are all better for having you post here. Oh by the way, love the sig, it's so macho and doesn't reek of over compensation at all!

from this point further this thread should only have post that read. "I will not post in any other FCP thread and will continue to ask what happened to Jerry and Jimmy"and do this over and over and over until it gets rediculous like the UYPC thread w/ the +1

Thank you for putting me in my place, it's good to have you out there making your own contribution to this thread and the forum in general. We are all better off for having you as an authority on what is and isn't funny. Once again, thank you for sharing your infinite wisdom. You are an amazing human being and we are all better for having you post here. Oh by the way, love the sig, it's so macho and doesn't reek of over compensation at all!
A big truck wasn't enough.
Is 1700 posts to one thread a record ? I mean I had like five hundred of them .... do we get a prize ?
coming from a man wiht 57 posts :Psecond go look in off topic then you will see some amazingly long threads
Is 1700 posts to one thread a record ? I mean I had like five hundred of them .... do we get a prize ?
Still have a ways to go to catch the Hideout I think...But nice try Jerry...

Wow, that ending sure was disappointing. We have a winner!!!! Now pull the plug!

All FCP loyalist that engaged in this sadistic exercise watching the Protege Match get a special prize:"A Deluxe Set of Bladeless Knives without Handles". :D (I already have a set, but don't worry, they are easy to store ...) :club: The record for the longest thread is (I think? :D Moderators, jump in here ...) the Dreamclown thread ...