Only On The Internet

I was head up on UB for 500 bucks very first hand i was dealt..pocket kings i raised preflop other player called flop came out AKK I flopped quads i bet he re-raised i started thinking this guy has an ace better for me..turn card blank...i bet he takes awhile and calls river an ace i bet he re-reaised all in i said to myself no f***way he has pocket aces...what do ya know he does i lost 500 bucks in exactly 1 min and 24 seconds....such B.S

I was head up on UB for 500 bucks very first hand i was dealt..pocket kings i raised preflop other player called flop came out AKK I flopped a boat i bet he re-raised i started thinking great he has a king better for me..turn card a king wow I now have quads...i bet he takes awhile and calls river an ace i bet he re-reaised all in i said to myself no f***way he has pocket aces...what do ya know he does i lost 500 bucks in exactly 1 min and 24 seconds....such B.S
Post the actual history please.
I was head up on UB for 500 bucks very first hand i was dealt..pocket kings i raised preflop other player called flop came out AKK I flopped a boat i bet he re-raised i started thinking great he has a king better for me..turn card a king wow I now have quads...i bet he takes awhile and calls river an ace i bet he re-reaised all in i said to myself no f***way he has pocket aces...what do ya know he does i lost 500 bucks in exactly 1 min and 24 seconds....such B.S
How many kings are in this deck? :club:

Heck yes, post that hand history to UB's customer support. You should get your money back due to a faulty deck! :D Does this mean UB is rigged? :club:

Appears 5 but maybe 6
There's more confusion as to how many K's are in this deck than there was in Blade Runner about how many relpicants were on the loose.

Okay, good, it wasn't me. I must have read that thing 4 times trying to figure out what idiot was smoking.Edit: or what the **** I was smoking when I posted that in all it's beautiful grammar! LOL

OMG!! you lost 500 dollars?!?!!I've bubbled for 2 WSOP seats in one day, and just last night I went out in 50th in the stars 1 million with AA vs A9, but the point is I'm not a whiny little ***** about it because it's not going to get me my money back and I'm sure people on this site have taken more expensive beats than I have.

OMG!! you lost 500 dollars?!?!!I've bubbled for 2 WSOP seats in one day, and just last night I went out in 50th in the stars 1 million with AA vs A9, but the point is I'm not a whiny little ***** about it because it's not going to get me my money back and I'm sure people on this site have taken more expensive beats than I have.
Thank you for posting that, it made me feel better about my terrible beats of late.And you're right, I'm sure nobody here can even compete with some of the beats Daniel has taken.I do however love to whine about it at the table - "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god that was the worst play I have ever seen, good luck you'll need it etc." But I don't ****ing whine about it on the forums.