Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I gave the restaurant waitress $20 on $60 and the bar waitress $10 on $20 because it was a crowded shitshow and she found me and took care of me, pronto. And those tits and that dimple

• Like 1

I went to a going away party this afternoon. It was very nice, in a corny restaurant that's been in LA forever, and doesn't have good food. Anyway, there was a reserved outside patio space (it's in the 70s), free food, free drink.

I valeted my car at $3.50, and handed over a $5. No change. It's probably why I'm single.

Def Leppards Pour some sugar

Motley Crue's Smokin in the boys room

Bon Jovi's Living on a prayer

Guns N Roses It's so easy.

Great finish to the 3rd set.

Ron, those pics and the music were very solid. I love going to bars with live music. Not that I do it very often.

Strat, it's all good and I know your heart is in the right place. It just seems a bit early in the relationship to be micromanaging her spending to that degree, that's all.

Napa, always tip your dealer. Usually in chopped pots like that I am the only one that tips because nobody else wants to tip unless they scoop a decent pot. Ain't the dealers fault there was no action on the hand.

Don't know if I meantioned it but the wife and daughters drove up to Nor CA to spend the weekend at my inlaws looking for houses so instead of going home I came up too. Been having fun hanging out with my nephews.

• Like 1

The dealer doesn't have anything to do with if I win a big hand, either.

Agreed. My point was that the dealers have no bearing either way but some/too many players blame them far too often.

Agreed. My point was that the dealers have no bearing either way but some/too many players blame them far too often.

Any player that has any emotional relationship with the dealer whatsoever is a straight ****ing retard.

The fact that there are winning poker players who actually tantrum towards dealers proves that poker is a game that doesn't necessarily draw exclusively from the higher intellectual faculties.

• Like 2

I don't like a dealer because he always taps his ring on the shuffler box when it's my turn as if I am not aware that it is my turn to act just because I have one headphone in my ear even though I've never unintentionally slowed up a game while he was dealing. I take that back. He didn't do it last night because he wasn't wearing a ring. I hope that means he got divorced.

Dealers can't control the cards but they absolutely can influence a hand and deserve criticism for doing so. Screaming at them during a game isn't the way to go about it but they do need to be made known of their faults if they are doing it frequently.

• Like 1

I don't like a dealer because he always taps his ring on the shuffler box when it's my turn as if I am not aware that it is my turn to act just because I have one headphone in my ear even though I've never unintentionally slowed up a game while he was dealing. I take that back. He didn't do it last night because he wasn't wearing a ring. I hope that means he got divorced.

Dealers can't control the cards but they absolutely can influence a hand and deserve criticism for doing so. Screaming at them during a game isn't the way to go about it but they do need to be made known of their faults if they are doing it frequently.

Legitimately negligent dealing of the cards isn't what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about people who blame dealers for what they are dealt, or direct hostility towards dealers because of the cards they get.

I am totally convinced there are long-term, winning, mid to higher stakes players (especially in the pre-egghead days) who have IQs no higher than 110, but posses other odd aptitudes for different things that happen to let them make good estimations about the actions of other people. You hear stories about (famous players) berating dealers for the cards they were dealt, etc, it is just further testimony to the kind of moron shitbags that play poker.

Its not that 75% of the time, 'dealer-blaming' isn't a totally reliable indicator of a moron who will eventually make a bad decision costing him all his chips. Its that 25% of the time when it isn't.

I'm not talking about the dealing of the cards either. Dealers (and floorpeople for that mater) will let regulars get away with such bullshit in terms of how they act and treat other players that it affects the game, intentional or not.

This, of course, is all about my inability to speak in certainties despite me knowing 100% what you meant versus what you said from the start. It's this type of behavior that has led my friends to start calling me "the escalator" after my last few times out drinking because I've been making a habit out of making mountains out of mole hills. I should really get to a therapist to start working through these issues.

I'm waiting for a friend, we're going to see tr jLo movie.

(I'm Polish and Scottish, curly dark hair, pale skin, blue eyes.)

An Indian guy (he's restaurant staff, wearing a restaurant shirt) approaches me and asks me if I'm Indian.

I know northern Italian are blonde/blue eyed--but can I get a racial ruling? There's no way, right?

Yes, there were s bunch of follow up questions.

No I'm not married.

No Im not from around here.

No I don't want to be your special friend.

How in the hell am I here on time (cross town) and my friend is going to make us miss the movie?