I Called In Sick Today

Brvy, I'm not even here for five minutes and I remember why I never play anymore. This place is just depressing. Someone's girlfriend/wife is just sitting at an empty table working on cross stitch. That's control, folks.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I am always amazed how guys wives/girlfriends will sit behind them for hours while they play poker. I never know whether to think the woman is more of an idiot for being willing to do that or if the guy is for making her.

Strat, dude, stop. Seriously. Even if she asks, give her a couple gentle pointers (the car insurance thing was perfect) but I wouldn't go further than that. The soda thing just makes you look like a penny pinching ass.

• Like 2

But it shows how much you hate everything that isn't smart spending, which mostly looks like you hate fun, which isn't a great look.

No one is saying you should buy 20 oz sodas from the convenience store on a daily basis. But let the girl have a soda. Maybe she likes fountain drinks better.

• Like 2

I can see how it would come off that way, which is why I shut up about it.

Too late

Nothing wets the panties of a 20something like conservative spending

• Like 1

2 more from my big booty love and one from our waitress where the rock and roll is playing. Woohooo

I7XBdYc.jpg

RukHEg3.jpg

cuaBzKh.jpg

Funny part was once the wife had a mini buzz, she said I should get a pic of our waitress. It's why I'm happily married

• Like 2

But she had been asking him about money advice and that's a pretty big leak. I'm sure he was very considerate in pointing it out, too.

Cleaning up here guys. Pokers easy when you win every hand. Making a ton of mistakes thoigh. Luckily only one of them resulted in me losing a medium pot.

• Like 1

He made her feel stupid for buying a soda. That's bad.

She didn't really want the straight dope. A watered down version would have worked. He learned that lesson tonight. All good

Nobody wants to feel bad about their choices

Did you feel good Napa when he beat you up about drinking and eating bad? No. You knew he was right but it still stung. Now make yourself a woman. Not good

she did ask for advice, yeah. there's always some dumbass expense you can justify as a simple pleasure, up until you're not saving any of your income anymore. but whatever, that's why it's so easy to snowball wealth in this world, everyone else is terrible with money.

when we first started dating, it seemed like she really did want to improve. I am beginning to doubt the sincerity of it. not the end of the world I suppose.

Too late

Nothing wets the panties of a 20something like fountain soda.

He made her feel stupid for buying a soda. That's bad.

She didn't really want the straight dope. A watered down version would have worked. He learned that lesson tonight. All good

Nobody wants to feel bad about their choices

Did you feel good Napa when he beat you up about drinking and eating bad? No. You knew he was right but it still stung. Now make yourself a woman. Too late

FYPs

Strats advice to me was unsolicited, so, apples to oranges. But I felt nothing because I knew it was true and I don't have any self-esteem to hurt.

I was agreeing with the he was too harsh about pointing it out.

Strat is right, don't get me wrong.

But normal humans choose to live a little and rationalize it. He's a fcking savings cyborg. 99% of the world don't wanna hear that shit. That's my point.

You can do better jubi.

The pics. I aim to please you guys. It's why I do it.

Little Sweet child o mine right now. Crushed some journey earlier. Love these guys. Posted a vid on fb. Haven't heard the quality from my iPhone 6+ yet.

I feel like Strats ideal woman is like a slightly asperger-y actuary or accountant. Like a really buttoned down, penny pincher type that turns into a straight freak, cock-worshipping size queen when the lights go out.

• Like 1