I Called In Sick Today

thats just good advice for a lot of situations.

yeah, i'm kind of ashamed we didn't think of that for your situation a while back

penis-pump-635.jpg

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Also, fun fact about Italians; they, along with Finns, represent the only two 'genetic islands' left in continental Europe.

Whereas all other European peoples are essentially a genetic dumpster, the Italians and the Finns remain the most genetically pure.

Of course, this is most likely exclusive of Southern Italians who are essentially Africans but the cities and civilizations of North Italy are reflective of their superior genetics.

Who here has the most linkedin connections?

I had to check but I have 233.

My wifes POS cousin was in the Navy and stationed in Italy for quite a while. Managed to marry an Italian girl. I would hate him for that but out of the three sisters he married the 6 when there was an older 8 and a younger 10 to be had.

josy_zps2dd8aa60.jpg

josy2_zps20d6d416.jpg

The one in the polka dot bathing suit and the top photo is the youngest sister. Left is the one he married. right is a friend I think.

Its not like they're Southeast Asian mail-order brides where you buy the prettiest one mamasan is willing to part with.

The women have at least some say in the matter, you get what you get.

The one on the left is cute, the one in the middle is very very cute with what looks like it could be a goddess body.

Yeah. I tried finding a picture that showed her body better. Goddess it is.

Here's a couple where you can see her a little better. First two are the 3 sisters. Youngest, oldest, middle then middle, oldest, youngest.

Josy3_zps4d30aa76.jpg

Josy4_zpse233c2a7.jpg

Green dress below

Josy5_zpsff8781ca.jpg

Not married (she was briefly once I think) but never seen her date anybody that wasn't black.

WTF?

Is this some sort of a joke?

Yes, she is very "Gee, aren't 20 year old natural dirty blondes cute" average, rural attractive but you think she is in the same solar system as the girls I posted?

I didn't say that. I was just talking about looks in general (but especially in real life vs photos) and mentioned that I ran into her on the sidelines and stood by her for some time while she was reporting for ESPN. She was noticeably prettier than any other girl around.

I think the youngest girl that Tilt is talking about is a 7 at best. Her face alone is about a 4.

The top girl that you just reposted is quite fetching. The blond is nothing special for a model. (unless you have a non-blurry photo of her face that could add more objective data)

I'm sure all the girls you posted would be shockingly good looking in person, since it's not "normal" to see such beautiful people in the wild.

last 36 months. hmmm. depends on how you count the temp situation. four at a minimum. my resume implies two. I grant the point but don't concede that that factor was at play here. they shittered me over my GPA, no question. no HR department is bored enough to have that kind of turnaround.

point being, your professional experience doesn't bolster that much when every stint is <12mos. give 'em a reason, or at least some plausible deniability, to overlook the gpa maybe.

• Like 1

Not married (she was briefly once I think) but never seen her date anybody that wasn't black.

She must live in Rome or somewhere other than the rest of Italy because they are pretty hilariously confrontational about that sort of thing.

I think everything is coming up Essay these days. Probably going to be a terrorist attack soon to balance this out.

Ebola outbreak stateside. it's starting off limp...much like essay.

Ebola outbreak stateside. it's starting off limp...much like essay.

This is a serious question,

Can anyone tell me why we permit entry of persons from Ebola countries and/or do not forbid travel to same places by US nationals?

Preventing the spread of infectious disease is literally the oldest human justification for regional border controls.

As far as I'm concerned, at this point, nobody with West African passport stamps should be allowed in. US nationals who have recent travel stamps from Ebola countries should be sent to quarantine for 2 weeks.

• Like 2

She must live in Rome or somewhere other than the rest of Italy because they are pretty hilariously confrontational about that sort of thing.

Sicily actually. (her dad is connected. No shit) There are a large number of Navy personnel that meet her requirements.

Italian women were once widely acknowledged as the most beautiful on earth, because we used to live in a society that valued the truth and didn't feel constrained about speaking it.

When the grand social experiment kicked off in the 60's and evolved into the 70's and 80's thus denigrating our sensibilities for everything, we started to see 'models' that looked like this,

alek-wek.jpg

Whereas in years past, they looked like this,

Bianca+Balti+01.jpg

My boss just saw a filed I named "PRODUCT Rawdata Dumps Like a Truck Truck Truck".

Luckily she thought it was funny. I like to name my files that I'm just using temporary stupid stuff to amuse myself.

I usually send emails to myself as a reminder of what to do or a conversation I just had. I always end it with

KEEP BANKING LIKE A CHAMPION

We all have our little peccadillos, nap.

• Like 1