Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

tilt's poking around where he don't belong

I will poke whom ever and where ever I want thank you very much.

There had been rumors of a senior management restructure at the company that became public in June. Today they announced the first step. The guy they put in charge of the area (not mine thankfully but he does have management over another part of the business here so I know him) I am already on record with my boss that "This company could/would not pay me enough to work for that guy"). He's may 5' tall with the largest napoleon complex I've ever seen. A total and absolute prick in every sense of the word. If we did not work at the same company and I ran into him at the store or something I would seriously walk up, not say a word and punch him right in the throat.

The stars are telling me it's time to make a move.

Tilt, is this potential new gig in a different industry?

Everything you have shared about what you do sounds awful to me. Like, I could not handle it. Dealing with terrible people in a predatory business for a less than stellar compensation package. I shudder thinking about it.

I am not bagging on you or your choice of job, we do what we have to do to provide for our family and you make more than probably 80% of the people out there. I just think if you can get out of that industry I would jump at that opportunity. Same thing Mexico has been trying to do for years.

• Like 1

1500 is extreme and you probably won't stick to it for very long. I bet 2000 would still have you far enough below maintenance that you see results. when you lose more and get to a point where you have noticeably more energy, then it might make sense to go to 1500.

You re rught, but so far, n

Wow, what happened here? I wrote bunch. Oh well

1500 is extreme and you probably won't stick to it for very long. I bet 2000 would still have you far enough below maintenance that you see results. when you lose more and get to a point where you have noticeably more energy, then it might make sense to go to 1500.

You re right, but so far, not hungry at all. Eating every 3 hours, portioned out food, healthy food, prepared (by me) food. I've been surprisingly good. I will bump it up at some point if I see myself just getting angry, bitter and hungry, but as of now, I'm decent. Surprisingly. I like fruit and veg. The wife would rather eat bad stuff in small portions. I'm an all or nothing guy, so its all healthy foods, for now

I also wont deny myself a fun night of drinking or entertainment, but now I realize that it cant bleed into the next day. I also know it cant be more than once every 2 weeks, or even less

I find it fascinating how you enjoy living vicariously through Scram.

There is almost nothing about Scrams life that I wish I was living. I would be smarter, but ignorance is bliss.

I don't even agree with his taste in women.

• Like 1

I saw an Iowa license plate today. Thought of you. Sorry brvy

This made me legitimately sad.

• Like 1

I'm just saying that of the women you've posted in the last weeks, none has really jumped out at me as being one of the prettiest women ever. Certainly nearly all models are objectively beautiful, but I haven't seen anything extraordinary from my subjective postition.

That stuff is weird though, Especially in photos vs. real life. Like the time I was standing next to Samantha Ponder, and she noticeably "stood out" even compared to the younger cheerleaders next to her.

Or the old Dan Lebartard work out story, where Adriana Lima stopped by his gym and he said that his knees became noticeably weaker, and that she was the prettiest woman he had ever seen in his life.

I believe him, but in photos it's different.

Tilt, is this potential new gig in a different industry?

Everything you have shared about what you do sounds awful to me. Like, I could not handle it. Dealing with terrible people in a predatory business for a less than stellar compensation package. I shudder thinking about it.

I am not bagging on you or your choice of job, we do what we have to do to provide for our family and you make more than probably 80% of the people out there. I just think if you can get out of that industry I would jump at that opportunity. Same thing Mexico has been trying to do for years.

Most of what you said I totally agree with. It's funny but almost 100% of the people not in the industry think of it as predatory lending but once you're in it you don't think of it that way. Even my ultra-liberal, hippy boss changed her tune after coming here and seeing the reality from the inside. I get it though.

That said, this new job is in a different industry and I would love to get out of this industry but not because of that, exactly. I think the negative public impression of the industry has hurt me in job hunts before. There are retail district manager jobs that I've been infinitely qualified for but don't get a second look because of the industry I'm in. That's not just me being paranoid, I've been told by recruiters that the payday industry is a resume killer for some. But the main reason is because the industry is not stable. Obama and others of his ilk want to do away with the industry and I fully expect that at some point they will succeed. At least enough to severely hurt the industry, and I don't want to be in the situation again where I get laid off due to regulatory changes. Especially since they tend to come out of the blue with little or no notice.

Maybe it's 5 years, maybe it's 10 years and maybe it's next year. Who knows but I don't want to be on the titanic when it hits the iceberg so being proactive is the smart play for sure.

Really my only reservation with the thought of the new gig is the travel. I'm pretty much a homebody and not being home 3 or 4 nights a week would suck and take some getting use to.

There is almost nothing about Scrams life that I wish I was living. I would be smarter, but ignorance is bliss.

I don't even agree with his taste in women.

Maybe. It just seems that deep down inside you're jealous of some of the less than savory situations Scram has found himself in, that's all. I don't think it's a bad thing or that uncommon really. Just an observation is all.

Post a picture of the prettiest woman you can think of who is not a model.

I don't even know how I would go about doing this. I don't really know any good sites for such a thing, and almost everyone that has a picture online is a model of some sort. I don't have many pretty friends, so facebook is out. I'll think about this and get back to you. (Unless you have any good ideas)

Another big reason for looking elsewhere is that I'm bored out of my mind. 10 years of doing the same old routine everyday is about all I can take. I will never know how people that work the same job, doing the same thing, over and over, day after day for 30 years or whatever do it. I would just as soon shit shards of broken glass.

clizia_fornasier002.jpg

968full-gloria-guida.jpg

Samantha-Ponder-5.png

WTF?

Is this some sort of a joke?

Yes, she is very "Gee, aren't 20 year old natural dirty blondes cute" average, rural attractive but you think she is in the same solar system as the girls I posted?

Another Italian girl.

giusy_buscemi1-5038c6fd4df98.jpg

This is master-race shit,

I don't even know how I would go about doing this. I don't really know any good sites for such a thing, and almost everyone that has a picture online is a model of some sort. I don't have many pretty friends, so facebook is out. I'll think about this and get back to you. (Unless you have any good ideas)

I'm not even joking when I say I'm shocked you didn't just post a picture of your wife.

Do you want to talk about it?

• Like 1

cerner sent me the obligatory "sorry you're so terrible" response. I don't have a linkedin profile, but if I did, I would find the director of HR and try to strike up a conversation on the merits of using GPA as a metric with people who already have professional experience. man, that's obnoxious. I don't have my heart set on any of these companies, and I don't even need to get hired for any financial reason, but still. wow, that's annoying.

Well, maybe you can find 5 minutes in your day to start a linkedin profile?

I feel like I should get royalties from them but the access to decision makers on there is second to none.

cerner sent me the obligatory "sorry you're so terrible" response. I don't have a linkedin profile, but if I did, I would find the director of HR and try to strike up a conversation on the merits of using GPA as a metric with people who already have professional experience. man, that's obnoxious. I don't have my heart set on any of these companies, and I don't even need to get hired for any financial reason, but still. wow, that's annoying.

how many employers have you had in the last 36 months (including any leaving then returning later a la nampla)?

I've been contacted by a few recruiters for jobs and my LinkedIn profile is super basic. I would definitely beef it up and hit it hard if I was looking to make a change.

Seriously. Also, they have job postings there that aren't always posted on the normal job boards. Which, by the way, are pretty much useless.

• Like 1