Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've always thought of frau as the dromiceiomimus of the thread.

Thank you. Coincidentally, I've been thinking about starting a new account.

I am off today due to some holiday. I could have gone in but it would have been boring. I'm now sad that I didn't.

This is the most bum out thing I've read in here in a while.

yeah, it's all the same shit at that company. same work, more pay. she specifically recommended a tier III spot, and it sounds like I already have the traction to get into tier III interviews if this dude is going around talking to people about me. low 40s? that's amanda money right there.

Is that how much she makes? Or how much you think you need to make to date her?

I've got nothing else, except it's nice to have a weekend off.

Another kid quit today. Or got an offer and is gonna quit on Monday. He's a senior though, so it doesnt really make my job more secure.

Getting a good review and your boss telling you that your job was secure wasn't good enough for you?

Good point. Maybe I need to see a therapist.

perhaps a hooker would do more good.

I just finished building the base of what's going to end up being a little half assed wood shed for keeping firewood over at my land. got to use my tools so I'm pretty happy with that. plus, fire.

what are you guys doing?!

Was just thinking about a late breakfast. Don't think I have any bacon though which is pretty much the only thing that makes frying eggs worth while.

Not sure on the days events. I have the house to myself for the first Saturday I can remember since being here. Not a cloud in the sky here. Beautiful "fall" day in So Cal.

I'm still coughing like crazy but feel a little better. Lady is still battling a cold. Makes me sad because today is a good day to drink.

Football today and tonight, good free fights on Spike tonight

Not too many good stories. Mostly just me sitting on the couch and watching the badger game. And constantly spots on the wrap around sectional couch dropping ass everywhere I say and laughing to myself about how my ex wife has put on about 50 pounds in the last 6 months.

Plus there was the whole group sex thing but no one wants to hear about that

I don't understand what happened with strat. How do you go from burning all the bridges, deleting all the numbers to talking quite a bit and predicting regular dates all in just a couple of days?

Strat is almost certainly bi-polar. That's how.

I like that you gave us a reason why you're staying at your mom's even though that reason is totally meaningless to us.

Forget about his mom, I don't even know who HE is.

what are you guys doing?!

Cut down 10 trees this morning. Boys are stacking them now.

Later tonight; poker night with friends.

• Like 1