Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't understand what happened with strat. How do you go from burning all the bridges, deleting all the numbers to talking quite a bit and predicting regular dates all in just a couple of days?

Next week she'll be 3 months pregnant and a January wedding will be in the works.

like, it was obvious to everyone that I had lost my mind, and they took it as endearing. everyone is rooting for us to be a couple, including, I think, the girl.

like, it was obvious to everyone that I had lost my mind, and they took it as endearing. everyone is rooting for us to be a couple, including, I think, the girl.

Because you were mad with love?

I had to read that twice to not see it as blowjob #2.

it's more fun reading it like this.

I'm staying at my mom's tonight because I had to be at work til 11 and have be back there at 10 tomorrow. So, naturally there's a lot of halloween candy. So, there's a lot of tootsie rolls and I keep grabbing the ones that look like turds instead of the small rolls.

I'm also having a zombie dust

I really can't explain how it happened, but yes, she is staying in KC, talks to me all the time, beams whenever she sees me, etc. I have no idea. I'm just going with it, because people who know more than I do have pushed me in this direction.

just now, I was like, "aha, now that I am sober, I can go back and give them a proper explanation!" no, seriously, the above is an accurate representation.

I didn't meet her until August even though we worked maybe 200 feet from each other for like seven months prior. her best friend has known me since day one and had not ever seen me worried about a girl--I was even keel and fully focused on work. so to see me go from that place of apathy to, "well, I guess I have to switch groups and/or companies to make this thing work," I imagine that could be seen in a positive light.

I really can't explain how it happened, but yes, she is staying in KC, talks to me all the time, beams whenever she sees me, etc. I have no idea. I'm just going with it, because people who know more than I do have pushed me in this direction.

Call us when you see her outside of work

Well, um, that's a fair point. Write it here then.

Point is, it's all just fluff until you guys see each other socially. I, for one, hope it happens for you sooner rather than later.

and even if I did, I would probably delete the numbers out of frustration over not getting to hang out IRL.

Essay is always down for a blizzard hang, so that's not fair

Well, um, that's a fair point. Write it here then.

Point is, it's all just fluff until you guys see each other socially. I, for one, hope it happens for you sooner rather than later.

yeah. I need to close the deal with one of these companies before I have blowup #4, basically.

Please dont accept a job just because you think she's the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Take the best job for you.

I remember i was taking one of the final courses towards my degree when I fell in love with my future wife. It consumed me. Ended up dropping that class. Never picked it back up.

That reminds me. I gotta get on that when I get resettled with this new gig.

I am in LabCorp getting ready to pee and be fingerprinted. Inwas around people that were smoking weed out by the pool last friday night. Not a fog, just a one-hitter type deal. I'm paranoid about that stuff, having never done it

I'm staying at my mom's tonight because I had to be at work til 11 and have be back there at 10 tomorrow.

I like that you gave us a reason why you're staying at your mom's even though that reason is totally meaningless to us.

• Like 2

Work girl isn't here today which makes me sad. When she was leaving yesterday she says to me, see you next week and I said actually tomorrow is my last day. She said, oh well I guess I'll never see you again, that's sad.

You wish bitch. I'll be back in 8 short weeks.

• Like 1

I'm just going with it,

New Poll: How long until Strat stops "Just going with it" and explodes in another drunken temper tantrum?