Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

hey does anybody know if banks or something have a way to be set up as an intermediary for a person to person loan? here's my thought: remember that farm land that I own half and I want to buy my aunt's other half? I just had the idea to propose to her that I pay her an extra 20 grand for it if she lets me pay it off directly to her at 0% over a period of like 10 or 12 years. I'm sure we'd need a contract of some sort but is there any way to properly track the monthly payments? I feel like I could just have an automatic transfer to her monthly, but that wouldn't account for the payoff schedule, which I would like to be automated just in case of any dispute.

lawyer would draw up the contract but a lawyer wouldn't keep a payoff schedule. that's what I'm really looking for. something that will track my payments, track my additional payments, calculate the payoff schedule, and do it online so both of us can see it plus have the data tracked by a third party so all that stuff would be there.

BC has to work this weekend, so I won't be able to see her. I can't wait that long to have this talk so I asked if shed be up late tonight to talk. She said she only slept like 2 hours last night and probably wouldn't be. I said I understand, I just have some things I need to say and she said that she'd sleep tonight and make sure to stay up tomorrow night. This is happening you guys.

Just setup an account where you only the have ability to deposit and setup an automatic withdrawal or something. If you don't pay that's why we have contracts and lawyers and courts. And hire a CPA to do an "audit" of the account every year if you're that concerned. Shit man, you're overthinking it. And that's coming from me.

• Like 3

yeah I guess the withdrawals and deposits would be tracked. that could be pretty easily dumped into excel and subtracted from the total. guess it doesn't matter about payoff schedule if there's no interest involved. this shit might actually work.

oh and I think I need a new lawnmower. 0% interest there too from what I hear. BOOM BUYIN SHIT.

How have you never spent $250 in a restaurant, brvy? That's so sad.

I've been wondering this all day.

i've never spent more than 90 for a dinner.

You've never been out with a woman.

I went here last week:

www.forkrestaurant.com

Spent $265. Did the house menu. So good. Worth every penny.

So one of my store managers was promoted to district manager to fill the open position. Thing is it's a slighly larger district than the others with a couple of stores that need to be turned around. Because of this the big wigs didn't want him to have this district. I offered to have them move the largest store, with the biggest problems into my district. Instead I was asked about taking on the district and giving the new DM my district. I let it be known that I was very against that. Reasons being that my district has the best numbers in the state, I've not quite been there a year and want to build on the momentum I've got going and the district I have is the closest to home.

Boss lady says she agrees with me and really doesn't want to move me for the same reasons. She also points out that she likes for people to be in place at least 2 years before moving them. Later that evening, I found out later, she called another DM and asked her about taking the open district. After initially being against of it she changed her mind saying that she'd had her district for 5 years and the change would probably be good for her and her current district so she called the boss lady and told her she'd take the open district.

Problem solved right? No. Today we were all together for an interview we were doing and the boss asks me to stay after. She then says that the soon to be promoted DM is getting my district, the DM mentioned above is getting the open district and I'm getting her district. Her district is the furthest from home and, overall, the slightly worse performer in the state. Boss says she thinks I can make an impact in that district, it needs fresh leadership blah, blah, blah. No questions, no discussion, this is how it's going to be.

Needless to say I was instantly pissed. So let me get this straight, I have by far the best numbers in the state, have ranked # 1 in the company 4 out of the last 5 months, took this manager that many thought was good but underperforming and turned him into a legitimate DM candidate, and for all this? "Yeah, I knew you weren't going to be happy but this is the way it's got to be". So basically, f'uck you and the great job you've done for us.

I am way less pissed about having to take the new district, and losing the one I have, than I am that they just shoved it down my throat knowing I didn't want to do it. Goes to show how valued I am. F'ucking corporate asshats anyway.

Not sure that anything will come of it but I am now officially back on the market.

That could be an option. Sexual harrassment is my speciality.

Hah, you think I live in Miami

to be fair, the majority of what I spent was on beer. I had an $8.50 beer, couple of $7 beers and pounded out a shit ton of $5 beers, plus the lady had around 7 or so. We were there for around 8 hours. Wasn't my best decision but I had fun.

Hell, I even posted the day's draft beer list on Thera's FB page. After sampling s bunch of different ones, I maintained with Red Hooks Audible Ale. Enjoyable beer

Don't do it, Strat. I love you.

funny.

I agree with this.

Ron. You don't have a job. Quit spending money. I've never spent $250 at a restaurant in my life.

gotta spend money to make money right?

The internet forgives you.

Hank, replace your fleshlight:

WMRm9RS.gif

no thank you, i prefer to leave my penis attached to my body even with the lack of use by others. call it an aesthetic choice.

Stop spending money Ron!

what does a financial guy know about money? see above. well, not directly above but like, above the above.

yeah I guess the withdrawals and deposits would be tracked. that could be pretty easily dumped into excel and subtracted from the total. guess it doesn't matter about payoff schedule if there's no interest involved. this shit might actually work.

oh and I think I need a new lawnmower. 0% interest there too from what I hear. BOOM BUYIN SHIT.

just remember, 0% doesn't mean you don't have to make payments. as amusing as that whole conversation was the first time.

• Like 5