Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

http://wtfpod.com/Marc Maron's latest podcast with Gallagher, which ends with Gallagher dropping the mic and storming out, is a great listen.EDIT - Holy shit. Gallagher's now on Twitter. A must follow. @RealGallagher
On Bob and Tom's radio program in Indy they have been blasting Gallagher for being a douche for the last decade.
I thought that kind of thing only happened in Seinfeld episodes.Some people actually do this?
Yeah. She was a nice girl, and would have been completely devastated if I broke up with her right after we slept together. I figured I could suck it up for a while, since it wasn't like there was anything wrong with her, I just could tell I wasn't a big enough fan to want to keep it going long term.
hey strat, we ate at a qdobo on saturday (first time for me) and I remember you talking about it pretty heavily. it was damn good. one question though: how the hell do you pronounce the name of the restaurant? cudobo? kehdobo? THERE'S NO FUCKING 'U' ASSHOLES.not sure where that yelling came from.also: 5 hours is WAY too far to drive for one night of heavy drinking. that drive back was fucking horrible. went to sleep last night at 6:30, woke up at 5, and could still have slept another 2 or 3 hours.
We pronounce it Q-dough-ba
It's pronounced exactly how it looks: Q-do-buh. Easy.We have our first Chipotle here in England now! I saw it yesterday and plan never to eat there!
hmmm.....
OH THE IRONY!
I love you too!
Everyone around here calls it Q-Dough-Ba
dammit
qyayqi = quacky.
qyayqi = gay-gee.
Kway Kee
a few years ago i played dungeons & dragons. someone showed me how to roll up character names using a d6, a d8, and a d20. (i think those were the ones). i wrote a program to churn out long streams of characters, and from that picked out 'qyayqi' for a new character. or, to be exact, 'qyayqioumu wixus of clan kuouundwa'. i decided it was pronounced kee-AY-kee, seeing as it wasn't even a real word. i've had people try to track the ethnicity of it, so i assume it looks enough like a name in some language. i used to use the name kel_ravien for online stuff-- mostly irc-- but have settled in pretty comfortably with the new e-persona since i chose the name for poker.

qyayqi = QIt's really the only thing that enters my mind when I see his name. It's very strange.

You all do realize that the advertising wizards who came up with that name did so with full foreknowledge of this very conversation happening and the marketing benefit it would have, right?

His confidence is just fine. On Wednesday we're going to hang out at his place and eat Domino's pizza. As long as I keep agreeing to future dates he has no reason to suspect I am not interested. Anyway he is a cool guy. He loves Curb Your Enthusiasm AND he likes Jersey Shore. In other words, he has a good sense of humour. Clearly any guy who dates me NEEDS a good sense of humour.
yeah and a castration apparently.
Everyone around here calls it Q-Dough-Ba
IOWA!
I have a couple black friends on facebook, but only one really black friend... if you know what I mean.I know that guy right there knows what I'm talking about... *points to Scram*"Its Monday FB!!! I kno ugh right.... But think of this way, u have to get thru UGH to get AYYYEEE, where yo ladies n fellaz r ready to party, grindin thru week, just to get paid, O man O man I can't wait til Friday!!! Have A Great Day Errbody!!"It usually takes me at least 2 read-throughs before I understand it.
lol at Iowa black.Virginia black:"IMA SMASH DAT ALLSTATE BETA PUT A CLAIM ON IT DIPLOMATZ BIIATCHHH""CUZ SHE SMILE OR SMELL LYKU SHE DNT MAKE ME LAUGH OR COOK LYKU SHE DNT PHOTOGRAPH OR EVEN SEX LYKU LETZ FACE IT I CANT REPLACE IT ALL I WNT IZU NDA WRDZ OF J.COLE""Gotta work my part-time job 2day 12-5 "geesh" but who I'm I kidn I ♥ $$$$$$.........bout 2 get my head rite!!! Then I guess its time 2 turn my SWAG ON!!!! SN: A FRIEND WIT WEED IS A FRIEND NDEED!! #2 R.I.P. BIG BOI DIS 1 IS 4 U......1 ♥"
Maybe he'll start to suspect you're only interested in him as a ~*~friend~*~.
haha
You all do realize that the advertising wizards who came up with that name did so with full foreknowledge of this very conversation happening and the marketing benefit it would have, right?
That DAMN qyayqi!
Spade and Tim actually meet?vy3zw7.png
See, it's funny because the words are taken out. Spademan just walks up to him and slices his arm in half. Then, in the 2nd to last panel, it looks like he shrugs. Which is also funny.<----KOOT
Well, now.
But it says "Real"!
Yeah, normally this is a big hint that the account is fake. But this is Gallagher we're talking about. I hope we find out later that it's his brother.