Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yeah, but ass-fucking.
A mandatory sig for this thread if there ever was one.At home obv, wearing pants ( ok pj's) but no underwear. It's a winter wonderland. Just started snowing again. Have fun those East of here!

I'm at home sick today. woke up in the middle of the night to go take a piss, and when I was in the bathroom I started shivering like crazy. it got so bad that when I was walking back upstairs I was spilling water out of the glass I was carrying back to bed with me. that was crazy. being sick sure is for faggots.

I'm at home sick today. woke up in the middle of the night to go take a piss, and when I was in the bathroom I started shivering like crazy. it got so bad that when I was walking back upstairs I was spilling water out of the glass I was carrying back to bed with me. that was crazy. being sick sure is for faggots.
Flirting with dudes, huh?
I've been flirting with it since saturday. started getting a little bit of a scratchy throat on the way up to wv. didn't notice it once I started drinking (around 1 pm saturday) or once I had a massive hangover, but I started coughing at work yesterday and I've been getting the aches off and on. totally figured I was going to wake up this morning feeling awful but so far it hasn't progressed at all. guessing this has something to do with the fact that I'm active and strong, not lazy and weak (like yourself). but you go ahead and keep eating your grilled cheese hamburgers. (fatty).
Haha, past shake is calling present shake a gigantic pussy. Meanwhile, my grilled cheese hamburger constitution has quickly fought off this illness and I'm almost back to full strength. How does it feel knowing that I don't work out, eat horribly, and am still healthier than you? HOW DOES IT FEEL?
I spent 16 minutes -- I know because I looked at my clock before and after I zonked out -- trying to think of a Wakefield joke, and all I could come up with was:I haven't been funny in a very long time. One day I'll be miserable again, and on that day, perhaps, the humor shall return.
Posting funny one-liners was never your thing though. It was the funny stories about your misery that killed, which I suppose won't be returning any time soon.

Oh, right.But why wouldn't that misery be returning soon? Isn't that Wang's modus operandi?* Not letting himself get too happy?*I typed out modus operandi because I didn't like the way MO or M.O. looked. I'm guessing I went the opposite direction of almost everybody except the overly pretentious. But in my mind I was saying "M.O." so I think that shields me from that barb. Although I just may have ruined it by using the word "barb."

But why wouldn't that misery be returning soon? Isn't that Wang's modus operandi?* Not letting himself get too happy?
I'm not quite sure why he's not posting...whether it's the happiness or just the fact that he's busy, what with the card room to run and the girlfriend to be all creepily ecstatic about.I realize that many of you will find
to be more proof that cats are evil, but can't we all agree that it's pretty funny?
Haha, past shake is calling present shake a gigantic pussy. Meanwhile, my grilled cheese hamburger constitution has quickly fought off this illness and I'm almost back to full strength. How does it feel knowing that I don't work out, eat horribly, and am still healthier than you? HOW DOES IT FEEL?
you know the thing of it is, I've been pretty much running ragged here the last couple of weeks. been traveling a lot and because of that I haven't been sleeping well and I've been eating shitty food. I think this getting sick is pretty much my body's warning mechanism to tell me to stop acting like, well, you. plus, you take your happy ass into a strip club in WEST FUCKING VIRGINIA and come out with anything less than ebola and I'd congratulate you. I think the fact that I only got a 24 hour flu just further proves how manly I am.

I think I caught what Shake has. I started to have a scratchy throat last night. I woke up okay today, but since about noon I've become overcome with the feeling of being sick (a weird, chilly sensation over the body, weakness in certain muscles, slight nausea, and the sense that things are just off). I've also been caughing a bit.I hope it's just a 24 hour thing because, like everyone else, I hate being sick. It's not terrible now, and it's not stopping me from working, but I just feel crappy. Cliffs: Blah

yeah that sounds almost exactly like what I have. I mean I'm not sneezing, coughing that much, nothing like a normal cold or flu, I just feel like crap. it's weird.I'll be back to lifting tires and punching babies by tomorrow though, no doubt. don't worry bout that.

oh really great. a bunch of mutated marmosets swinging around glowing in the dark and raping japanese schoolgirls with their newly formed tentacles.

fap fap fap
I saw something about No Fap February on the ol' internet and thought I'd give it a go. This will be particularly rough considering I have no girlfriend or money. We're on Day Two and so far so good. I only hope this month goes by quickly. Eventually, people will start asking questions about my missing family.EDIT - I came back, because I was convinced that I had misspelled February. This challenge is making me paranoid. Earlier, while in the garage, I could swear I smelled the bodies in my basement. But they're so fresh.
I saw something about No Fap February on the ol' internet and thought I'd give it a go. This will be particularly rough considering I have no girlfriend or money.
Yeah, there's no way. No, way.
I hope it's just a 24 hour thing because, like everyone else, I hate being sick.
I like being sick...I mean, not deathly ill, obviously, but just sick enough to have to stay in bed without needing to go to the hospital. It's a great excuse to do absolutely nothing for a decent stretch of time.