Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

^^^ link
Ohhh. That's funny, because the following progression had made perfect sense to me.
oh really great. a bunch of mutated marmosets swinging around glowing in the dark and raping japanese schoolgirls with their newly formed tentacles.
fap fap fap
But congrats, steve, I guess.

yeah that's how I took it too.hey speedz: I'm all better now bitch. 5 day flu in a day and a half. my flu could beat the shit out of your flu and I STILL kicked it's ass in record time. what you gone say now fool? :several black people in the background dancing around going "ooooh shit yo!":back to flippin' tires and punchin' babies. but really though, I very much need to get back on a better, healthier schedule. I'm 90% sure I actually got sick because of being lazy, unrested, and generally unhealthy. luckily I shouldn't be traveling any more in the near future so I can get back into tip top condition. oh! maybe I'll go for abs this summer like I have for the past several springs! 6th times a charm!

hey speedz: I'm all better now bitch. 5 day flu in a day and a half. my flu could beat the shit out of your flu and I STILL kicked it's ass in record time. what you gone say now fool?
1. I was already all better, so why...the FUCK...would I be impressed?2. It was more likely the 24 hour flu in a day and a half. High five!Sorry. Uh, glad you're feeling better?
what the hell have I been doing?!
This is a good example of when italics are a great addition to a post. I would have read this sentence as either:What the hell have I been doing?orWhat the hell have I been doing?The second one might seem strange, but I initially started reading it that way because you had already been talking about all the unhealthy things you've been doing, so I would have taken this as an addendum to those statements. But I like that you saved me the trouble of having to decide how you meant it to be taken. Sadly, I'm not being sarcastic.

Things are intense (like camping!) around the office. Feel like the chain of yelling might come in effect today so I better be on the top of my game. ...and I'm posting on my phone. Great. Already messed up.

what you gone say now fool? :several black people in the background dancing around going "ooooh shit yo!":
In the middle of class, with my professor looking right at me, I tried to stifle my laughter and I could not. Thanks for making me look stupid, idiot.
ew, just scratched my armpit, smelled it, and it smells like balls. what the hell have I been doing?!
It sounds like you haven't been washing your balls.
I had a strange dream the other day that I bumped into this woman on the street. I had been applying for an internship with her and once she saw me she decided to hire me as her intern, but it quickly became clear that all she wanted was lesbian sex.
I never realised how sexy I would find living under Big Ben with the bells chiming."
Funny, that line takes on a whole different connotation on this side of the pond.
I had a strange dream the other day that I bumped into this woman on the street. I had been applying for an internship with her and once she saw me she decided to hire me as her intern, but it quickly became clear that all she wanted was lesbian sex.
Hey, some of us are in the middle of a challenge here!
Seinfeld-KramerOutofTheContest.gif
Go on....
If the sick thread was on trial to determine if it had indeed died, I'm guessing the gap between this post:and this post:would be the smoking gun.
i just felt that response was a bit "on the nose."
This is a good example of when italics are a great addition to a post. I would have read this sentence as either:What the hell have I been doing?orWhat the hell have I been doing?
hey italics are always a great addition to a post.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the-ho...814/?cmpid=rss1How far would you go to get rid of your spouse?
this is a man after my own heart.
ew vaginas grossso I had a wonderfully smug moment today. after work me and a few coworkers went to this local food bank/charity type place to volunteer, and about an hour into working this group of like 30 kids and adults that were obviously from a church group came in. I looked over and thought "ha, I'm an athiest and I'm here because I WANT to be here and you like jesus and they had to make you come." man I was so much better than all of them.if dutch had been there he would have gone to prison though. at least half were 13 year old girls that weren't ugly.edit: uh, no offense brvheart