Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Dear Tim,What are you trying to accomplish?Sincerely,Skulltown
I'm not sure I have an end game. He made some incredibly insulting troll posts, and it pissed me off.
Did you think you were critiquing a paper I submitted for my fucking master's degree? I just can't get over how much I hate you for attacking my grammar on the internet.

does ESPN realize that no one, and i mean no one, gives a shit about women's college basketball. uconn can win 10,000 games in a row and i'd still rather watch a replay of a men's game from 10 years ago than a women's national championship game. the fuckin game was on ESPN2, why then, did they feel the need to break into the bowl game on ESPN to show me uconn losing. i couldnt care less. the three plays i missed of the nebraska game mean more to me than every women's game in history combined.

does ESPN realize that no one, and i mean no one, gives a shit about women's college basketball. uconn can win 10,000 games in a row and i'd still rather watch a replay of a men's game from 10 years ago than a women's national championship game. the fuckin game was on ESPN2, why then, did they feel the need to break into the bowl game on ESPN to show me uconn losing. i couldnt care less. the three plays i missed of the nebraska game mean more to me than every women's game in history combined.
I blame Title IX and, to a lesser extent, David Stern.Wishing my name was CanoBrain so I could anagram: Bacon Rain. Hmm. I can be ran?

Ok this really will be the last thing I'll say about it. People seem confused by why I'm acting like such a bitch. Here's why:I don't think I've ever had an e-fight like this. I get along with pretty much everybody on here. When it does get heated it's always quickly forgotten or even expressly apologized for by both parties. So what I'm saying is, TB trolls people. That's the only reason why I got/am so pissed at him. He's done the same thing with mk (or at least is the only poster I know who got into a personal and extended e-fight with mk), and I'm close to certain he was the main mrdannyg hater. Yes I'm giving mrdannyg a shout-out. Say what you will, I've always liked the guy. His transition from hapless virgin to motherfucking married in the span of about a week was enjoyed by all. If you don't like his posts don't read them. He certainly never made personal attacks on anyone. He even still reads the thread, and occasionally still posts. But he's mostly stopped posting because every time he does TB follows him around and flames the shit out of him. I've probably read less than 20% of this thread in total so I could be wrong about that. I definitely know dannyg left because of all the playa hatin, but I'm not 100% sure that tb was the ringleader. Scram calls people morons (particularly me, of late) and acts super-arrogant. But it doesn't bother me because he doesn't troll people. He just calls them a moron and then makes his point and then makes a racist joke (or non-joke). He's fringe. Spademan is one of the more arrogant people on the internet and everybody loves him. Even when he described how pitiful my arguments were it didn't personally bother me. Why? Because he didn't troll me. Yes I wrote a long reply to him but I later realized my anger was obviously misplaced. TB: You maybe don't realize it but you are, from time to time, the person on the internet that everyone on the internet hates. You troll people. I'm sorry to keep repeating that phrase but it so perfectly sums it up. You attack people relentlessly and in a way designed to elicit a reaction from them. You try to rile people up for fun. That is trolling. And you've done it to the extent that people have stopped posting here because of it. Examples: - Lines like "You're embarrassing yourself." - Absurdly long diatribes about arguments ad fuckenem. You can patronize somebody in three sentences, you don't have to write a fucking essay. - Aggressively pointing out minor grammatical errors. This is probably the most obvious example. - Repeating the exact insult or criticism I just used back at me almost word for word. I mean it's unbelievable to say I'm looking for attention, especially coming from everybody-knows-the-intricate-and-intimate-details-of-my-love-life-TB. I mainly post in the entertainment forum. Oh that tim, always crying out for attention with his...opinions on the latest top chef episode and discussions about music. The only reason I'm going off like this is because TB's trolling was successful. This is what he was looking for, this is what he got, and everybody hates it. Fun for all!In summary, a troll is a person who posts comments on the internet that are solely intended to annoy, aggravate, upset, humiliate, bully, or otherwise put down and/or harass another person in order to get a childish giggle. TB exhibits this behavior. So feel free to have the last word or simply tell me I'm embarrassing myself again. I don't mind embarrassing myself with a whiny-ass post like this. It's way better than being an asshole.

I just want to get that joke out of the way.
I've just always despised the term "trolling", irregardless of how in/accurate it is. I think it's petty and purely the fuel of WoW-type internet using, and therefore I've ignored/half-read-then-become-annoyed-by all your posts on the topic.
I've just always despised the term "trolling", irregardless of how in/accurate it is. I think it's petty and purely the fuel of WoW-type internet using, and therefore I've ignored/half-read-then-become-annoyed-by all your posts on the topic.
I defined it at the end of my last post, if that changes anything.
meh, nevermind, I'll put something cute in here momentarily.1264505066_cat-slide.gif
In a case of you continually failing, it was only a tinypic GIF that showed up on the screen. not the desired cute/fuzzy cat slide you envisioned.
In a case of you continually failing, it was only a tinypic GIF that showed up on the screen. not the desired cute/fuzzy cat slide you envisioned.
Yes thanks. It was very adorable but didn't work, then I saw you'd already quoted me so I just put my post back how it was. And to continue, irregardless isn't a fucking word. I mean Jesus, get a clue. < -------That was me pretending to troll you.
I defined it at the end of my last post, if that changes anything.
For the record, I skipped most of the awful repetitive, androgynous posts from the Three Faggots (you, scram, TB). Mostly, I enjoy TB's posts on here with the full knowledge that I would despise him as a person in my everyday life, but since I don't have to see him or any of the midwest, I can enjoy his stories and awful life-decisions, despite his awkward praising of himself.

hey tw, hows about you shut the fuck up. if i were you, you know what i'd do? i'd shut the fuck up. some of us have real problems. like watching our beloved cornhuskers turn in a goddamn disgrace tongiht. i want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Yes thanks. It was very adorable but didn't work, then I saw you'd already quoted me so I just put my post back how it was. And to continue, irregardless isn't a fucking word. I mean Jesus, get a clue. < -------That was me pretending to troll you.
Since you admitted you haven't read most of the thread, I won't chastise you, but we had a long-standing running joke of the fact that irregardless isn't a word.

Son of a Bitch, Tim. Son of a Bitch. You need to stop posting about this. We ALL get it. You hate TB, and TB thinks you're an idiot. Please take this elsewhere. Just post some cool pictures from Boston.com and stop talking about TB. please?

Just a reminder everyone... if you have an HSA account, buy lots of OTC drugs today. Obamacare changed the rules, so you can no longer use your HSA to buy over the counter medicines, as of Friday night.

January 1, 2011 Changes to Over-the-Counter Eligibility for Reimbursement4/6/2010On March 23, 2010 President Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (commonly referred to as health care reform) that includes changes to the classification of over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, medicines and biologicals as eligible expenses for reimbursement from flexible spending accounts, health reimbursement arrangements and health savings accounts. Below is a summary of the change in the law and how it impacts your plan and employee reimbursement.CHANGES TO OVER-THE-COUNTER ELIGIBILITY FOR REIMBURSEMENTUnder the new health care reform legislation, over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, medicines and biologicals will be eligible for reimbursement only if the request is accompanied by a doctor's prescription. This means items such as cough medicines, pain relievers, acid controllers, diaper rash ointment, to name a few, will no longer be reimbursed unless there is a doctor's prescription submitted along with the reimbursement request. Insulin will remain eligible as a tax-free reimbursement without a prescription.The change to OTC applies to taxable years (not plan years) beginning after December 31, 2010. Therefore, this will affect all plans and participants at the same time, no matter what the plan year. If a plan has a non-calendar plan year, the rule will change how OTC reimbursement is handled mid-year on January 1, 2011.The effective date focuses on when the expense was incurred. Expenses incurred on and after January 1, 2011 will require a doctor's prescription. Expenses incurred prior to January 1, 2011 will not. For example, a participant could incur an OTC drug expense on December 31, 2010, not submit the expense until March 2011 under the plan's runout rule, and the expense could still be reimbursed without a prescription.This change will also impact how participants use their benefits debit card. OTC drugs, medicines and biologicals will no longer be eligible for payment using the benefits debit card at IIAS* locations because of the doctor's prescription requirement. Participants will need to purchase OTC drugs using another form of payment and then submit a reimbursement request along with the doctor's prescription for the OTC drug, medicine or biological purchased. The change to OTC does not mean IIAS goes away completely. SIGIS (Special Interest Group for IIAS Standards) estimates that approximately one-third of the items on the IIAS list would be affected.Though we do not yet know the specific list of items affected, we have been provided a list of categories that will be removed from the IIAS list. SIGIS expects to provide a list of affected items closer to the effective date. They include the following:Acid ControllersAllergy & SinusAntibiotic ProductsAnti-DiarrhealsAnti-GasAnti-Itch & Insect BiteAnti-parasitic TreatmentsBaby Rash Ointments/CreamsCold Sore RemediesCough, Cold & FluDigestive AidsFeminine Anti-Fungal/Anti-ItchHemorrhoidal PrepsLaxativesMotion SicknessPain ReliefRespiratory TreatmentsSleep Aids & SedativesStomach Remedies*IIAS is an IRS approved inventory information approval system that allows for automatic adjudication of an expense at a pharmacy by comparing an item's SKU to an approved list of eligible expenses.Discovery is in the process of updating its communication materials incorporating this change and will be posting information on its web site as it becomes known. It is important that plans renewing now incorporate into their education and enrollment materials this change so participants are able to take this information into account when determining their elections for the new plan year.
Ok I'm a bitch. Here's why:I'm a hater. I'm a virgin. I'm a moron and joke (or non-joke) on the internetTB: you are designed for fun.I'm embarrassing myself again.
You're embarrassing yourself. Again.To be fair, you're never really going to get a fair fight in here, and that puts me (and everyone else) in a tough spot. So: are you done? Just say you're done. Just say you're done. Just say "that's that." "That's that."
hey tw, hows about you shut the fuck up. if i were you, you know what i'd do? i'd shut the fuck up. some of us have real problems. like watching our beloved cornhuskers turn in a goddamn disgrace tongiht. i want you to hit me as hard as you can.
Thanks for the shout Tim, I love you too. Though TB wanted to run me off, it was probably more Mr Jelly, since he is one of the funniest and well-liked people, and still expressed a severe dislike for me. I'm sure that corrupted the general opinion more than TB. Regardless, the reason I've stayed away is the realization that annoying and fringey people like SA21 are simply funnier on the internet than I am. The bolded line had me coughing out Pepsi. Once I wasn't a hopeful 20-something virgin loser anymore, the only thing I could add to a thread like this is humour, and I have neither the ability, rhythm, nor interest in being a dancing monkey.Also, I really try not to post outside the hockey forum because a one-sentence post turns into a paragraph every time, and that is BORING AS SHIT. Seriously, no one wants to read that.