Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Like I've stated before, I moved into an apartment with three guys from the house and then four other guys have an apartment down the hall. I guess we've taken to calling ourselves "The (BUILDING NAME) Association." I discovered today that about the only person I don't like in this group of seven, created a twitter account to announce when we are having parties. This is not going to end...well.

sorry, I've just got nothing to offer latelytwo awful days in a row at work, ate some sherbert last night and have been shitting water and farting all night and day and my arms are sore from lifting weights again for the first time in a month. I had just been doing cardio.But hey, my back isn't killing me. Yet.best wishes all.Speedzy - bang the stripper, date the dream, dump the wallflower

Like I've stated before, I moved into an apartment with three guys from the house and then four other guys have an apartment down the hall. I guess we've taken to calling ourselves "The (BUILDING NAME) Association." I discovered today that about the only person I don't like in this group of seven, created a twitter account to announce when we are having parties. This is not going to end...well.
If you need any help with that...
I am so glad I got home just in time to read the story.
I think I got in just under the wire.
What's the deal with this? What did I miss?Also Clint... how did the test go?
Fine, twist my arm.I just ran 100 simulations.You reached the Final Four a whopping 81% of the time, more than anyone else.Unfortunately, of those 81 trips to the Final Four, you took down the nets only twice.Championship list - Tactical Bear - 42JoeyJoJo - 25Sickinfo2 - 20LadyGrey - 4Ron Mexico - 4JubilantLankyLad - 3speedz99 - 2Sal Paradise, a #1 seed, never won.
Fine, twist my arm.Off Topic Championship Results*speedz99 - 27Sal Paradise - 20JoeyJoJo - 19Tactical Bear - 17Spademan - 10LadyGrey - 3SuitedAces21 - 1Balloonguy - 1AmScray - 1loogie - 1*the Sick Thread bias is a little embarrassing
With new VOA calculation - JoeyJoJo - 34Tactical Bear - 28speedz99 - 22Sickinfo2 - 7JubilantLankyLad - 4LadyGrey - 2Ron Mexico - 2Sal Paradise - 1 (heh)
me: that's like...uhh..with me not in there because I'd win like all the time, right?me2: you disgust meme: only when you're not aroundoval: SHUT. UP!down: hey man. i've been saying that for yearsnose: I can't smell anything eitherether: sssh. shhh. ssshhhhhhh.pin: it's my momentstop and roll: what about us?rock: I see how it issex and drugs: you guys go aheadme: now I don't feel like myselfme2: muahahahahame: we're revolting!me2: now we're just repeating ourselfme: ourselves?me2: not anymoreme:
I thought Arm's Way kinda sucked (sorry Shake), but I liked Return to the Sea. Is this better than Arm's Way?
I hated Arm's Way.
I got gypped. No Jesus, just red and green lights, and lots of walking. And only one song does not a 'mix' make.Thanks, Strat!
No, see, it's commentary on your personality. You're short and high quality. Like the mix CD that consists of one flac.
I hated Arm's Way.No, see, it's commentary on your personality. You're short and high quality. Like the mix CD that consists of one flac.
If brv has a mix, I guess anyone has hope. But I still don't think I have a personality here, so I probably shouldn't have hope. I have d/l everyone's mix but Brv's, since I don't like Jesus music.I may have some Harvest Moon in me.
If brv has a mix, I guess anyone has hope. But I still don't think I have a personality here, so I probably shouldn't have hope. I have d/l everyone's mix but Brv's, since I don't like Jesus music.I may have some Harvest Moon in me.
Harvest Moon is such a good beer.I just had one track in brv's mix, my morning jacket's Sec Walkin. For some reason, that song reminds me of him. I thought it would be funny to fake him out and make it one large flac instead of a few mp3s as the size would suggest.but boy is it one hell of a god damn track.
I want it to be clear that I didn't take this as a compliment.
listen man... only three exist, and one of them is dedicated to you.
I wasn't talking to you! I appreciated my 'mix'.