Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I got food poisoning from Quiznos in Hawaii, that was good times.Fortunately, we have Dibellas here so everything is made much easier.
There's really no substitute for Dibellas, no one else comes close.
Aren't you saving subway money by not buying the chips? Are these people morons?
American employees think that all companies are evil and rich... even the company that they work for, which is why the lady behind the counter was pushing the chips. She knows it's a good deal for the customer and screws her company... so she's all for it.
New update: about 100 people left in the PCA and stratsbro has a below average but still workable stack of ~160,000. Blinds at 3/6k. He is in the money now, first place pays $3million.
That sounds like a really good structure.
Aren't you saving subway money by not buying the chips? Are these people morons?
for most people I work with, it's just a retarded attempt at kindness. me, I am not the nice guy who will suggestively attempt to save you money and/or get you more food by using the menu.
American employees think that all companies are evil and rich... even the company that they work for, which is why the lady behind the counter was pushing the chips. She knows it's a good deal for the customer and screws her company... so she's all for it.
you probably wanna hire me. I'll let the tards ding themselves for an extra $3 by ordering three meals piece by piece without saying a word. it's payback for hassling me.
New update: about 100 people left in the PCA and stratsbro has a below average but still workable stack of ~160,000. Blinds at 3/6k. He is in the money now, first place pays $3million.
Went to the PS site and it looks like they ended play right after you posted - GL Chris!
Whew, I am not the only one then...
ITS A MASS CONSPIRACY!
I'm going to be on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric tonight, guys. Check it out.
Hopefully your face wont be covered with a shirt like mine will someday....
so, are you a second gen?
Yup and I am at Mongolian BBQ and surfin and postin'!
Numbers two eighty five and two eighty six on the list for those keeping records....
Any update on your bro at PCA?
70k @ 1200/2400. 230ish left.
Ive never heard of that airport identifier, but wherever it is they sure do have a bad fuckin crosswind and poor visibility to deal with tonight.....In other news, just got off the phone with a source in Vegas....Other than the usual stuff looks like the Mirage is being dumped like TI was to help pay for the cityshitter and in a month or less the Rio will escape the wrath of Harrahs. The DN railbirds will be at Caesars this yearAlso not fully confirmed is the twenty one table I was parked at for two days has been permanently retired with pay for its earnings
Where the Wild Things AreHere ya go Sal Paradise
yeah I saw that when I was searching for my original avatar (you remembered! how sweet). wonder if it will be good or terrible. I've started to think of all the stuff I can do if I get laid off friday, and now I'm almost going to be disappointed if I don't. well that's not true, it would still be really bad, but if I could borrow money from my parents to pay off my truck, I think I'd be ok for a while and I could really get some stuff done. only problem is, when you look for a job for a year and a half unsuccessfully, and then the job market actually gets bad, you don't have a lot of faith that you can find another one quickly. alternative career suggestions?
yeah I saw that when I was searching for my original avatar (you remembered! how sweet). wonder if it will be good or terrible. I've started to think of all the stuff I can do if I get laid off friday, and now I'm almost going to be disappointed if I don't. well that's not true, it would still be really bad, but if I could borrow money from my parents to pay off my truck, I think I'd be ok for a while and I could really get some stuff done. only problem is, when you look for a job for a year and a half unsuccessfully, and then the job market actually gets bad, you don't have a lot of faith that you can find another one quickly. alternative career suggestions?
I will employ you as my personal manservant. I will pay you in white chocolate chips. You will receive one everytime you do something which I deem satisfactory. I will also provide room and board.
We are SO hanging out. Although the LG offer sounds pretty sweet, too.Off to see my orthopedic guy about my knee.
I will employ you as my personal manservant. I will pay you in white chocolate chips. You will receive one everytime you do something which I deem satisfactory. I will also provide room and board.
well this idea has me very intrigued...
Hey, CAREFUL BUDDY