I Called In Sick Today

What up, nigggassss?
:stands up and tips beer north toward kalamazoo face:
I don't think I've ever posted when real life bad stuff has happened to me
Now Im really curious to what you call bad stuff after the roof blowing off, almost beheaded after neck surgery, and randomly blacking out a while back....
LG, I am doing my best to create a cat for you. I already have the fur (courtesy of our groomer) and one eye....
I have a few squirrel tails lying around if needed....
LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
My list is growing bigger by the minute....I have to ask though, what exactly do we need to do?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Oh...I STILL DONT SEE WHAT A GUY IN A FOOTBALL COSTUME, TWO NICE ASSES, AND PUPSTAS OLD AVATAR HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!Good job with the dog, speedy....
It helps Brad deal with his team losing to OK.
Oh...I STILL DONT SEE WHAT A GUY IN A FOOTBALL COSTUME, TWO NICE ASSES, AND PUPSTAS OLD AVATAR HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!Good job with the dog, speedy....
Costume? I wouldn't post that in shaver's thread you might learn something about yourself you really don't wanna know.
Costume? I wouldn't post that in shaver's thread you might learn something about yourself you really don't wanna know.
My complete ignorance and lack of interest in sports is more than offset by my overindulgence in both beer and boobs....I do have a small collection of signed balls (hehe) given to me over the years. I cant think of them right now but Scott Pipon is one I thinkI also have a lovely signed football somewhere thats made out to a guy named Derek that I went all the way down the street and personally asked my neighbor to dedicate his valuable time away from his family to do so that apparantly never wanted in the first place (takes breath face) that is now useless to anyone without the name Derek that has an e-friend named Beans:sal blackout face:
My complete ignorance and lack of interest in sports is more than offset by my overindulgence in both beer and boobs....I do have a small collection of signed balls (hehe) given to me over the years. I cant think of them right now but Scott Pipon is one I think
Heh. You do get a pass for the lack of sports knowledge.Big pick, Bradley.

I can't believe you're all sitting here playing dumb. Isn't obvious what's happened? Wang and Speedz return on the same day, Wang's all beat up and emotionally confused, Speeds is his usual smug self. They eloped but Speedz left Wang at the altar.Speedz your a horrible person, how could you do that to ShimmeringIceTaticalWangBearMan? Good work with the dog though. You monster.

If only that were true. I don't have the balls to leave someone at the alter...I forget who or what I'm quoting and the exact context, but it goes something like "I would let myself be trapped in a horrible loveless marriage for 50 years before I would have the balls to do that".

If only that were true. I don't have the balls to leave someone at the alter...I forget who or what I'm quoting and the exact context, but it goes something like "I would let myself be trapped in a horrible loveless marriage for 50 years before I would have the balls to do that".
too bad prop 8 passed. you deserve that just like everybody else.did you watch 30 rock tonight?
did you watch 30 rock tonight?
I did and loved it. That little dude (yes, I know he's a respected actor) showed some comic chops...color me impressed. Selma Hayak (sp) is ridiculously hot.
I did and loved it. That little dude (yes, I know he's a respected actor) showed some comic chops...color me impressed. Selma Hayak (sp) is ridiculously hot.
I can't explain why but the line "Is that the subjunctive?" during her exam still has me giggling.
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOTTT
Dude, you needs to focus on the game at hand.
I can't explain why but the line "Is that the subjunctive?" still has me giggling.
Aye. I really enjoyed it when the second he agreed to stay at the party a baby and a plate of food was shoved into his hands.