I Called In Sick Today

I don't a problem with my drinking, they do.says the guy that fell down a flight of stairs drunk and broke his faceshe sounds like a real bitch
It was the Negrauno Open Fucking Championships and I went out THIRD!So yeah, you mistook my advice, have fun in therapy oh grouchy one.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

How bout team peebed 3-0 in the Sickie FFL? Both Peyton and Cutler are on the table if anyone wants to propose some trades, I feel bad about killing you guys so bad I might take a bad trade just to make it closer
TWang drafted great and the position was critical this draft. I have a similar team in my other league that is the only 3-0 team and point I'm point leader as well. I'm not giving up hope and had a brutal loss to bizzle but I'll look at some trade opps....

Geez, I have long days. Up at 7 worked all day playing around on the internet which was almost boring today and had to run errands tonight. Dad stuff. Deb just got home from Chi-Town but had to turn around and go to VA to deliver Sal's resume.Well, since it's going to be a bad meeting I don't want him to get up hope and rightfully so, they appear to be in trouble now and Deb wants to ditch them as a client.Oh and I'm playing a SNG and have no clue why. I hate these things anymore..Final thoughts on Detroit. Everyone in the Nati beotches because Mike Brown the owner doesn't hire a General Manager.Millen is ending up with 50 million for getting 31 wins. Real smart move Detroit.

Steve, what happened to the crappy piddle duck joke of the day.FUCK THE HATERS, MAN
I actually have been looking for a new source and think I have found it. TOMORROW THE BEST PART OF THIS THREAD WILL BE BACK
How bout team peebed 3-0 in the Sickie FFL? Both Peyton and Cutler are on the table if anyone wants to propose some trades, I feel bad about killing you guys so bad I might take a bad trade just to make it closer
Your team surprises me, mainly due to your...lets call it less than ideal situation at RB. Still, nice work.
TWang drafted great and the position was critical this draft. I have a similar team in my other league that is the only 3-0 team and point I'm point leader as well. I'm not giving up hope and had a brutal loss to bizzle but I'll look at some trade opps....
Yeah, that was a brutal loss, and I still kind of feel bad about it considering the difference was the Desean Jackson retardedness. I'm paying for it right now, though-I got trounced last week due to my RBs eating the big one and expect to get similarly trounced this week by Andre. I had the points lead last week by 25 over everyone but expect to be 5th or 6th at the end of this week.
This might not be a bad option if worse comes to worse. I'm not trying to come off as this is a "lesser" opportunity, but I would rather go somewhere out of the Ames area if possible. I will keep this in mind though if stuff doesn't pan out in other places.
This is what I was thinking. It will work out very well if you don't get something out of town. At least you don't have to worry about anything.
Thanks for the advice and will do.I think I'd go with D of any of these. I'm pretty sure brvheart knows that I did enjoy working at PAS the past two summers, except for Mike...I don't think Mike liked me. Also, last night I was talking with a recruiter from Principal and I couldn't help but think that her name seemed really familiar. I then went home and checked and turns out I'm facebook friends with her. She used to be (still is?) an advisor for a business club I was a member of for a while before I had to choose between being "initiated" or attending my fraternity's annual shitshow of a barn party...guess which I chose? I don't think she knows that's the reason I didn't join though so, hoorah for me?
Mike doesn't like anyone.
It was the Negrauno Open Fucking Championships and I went out THIRD!So yeah, you mistook my advice, have fun in therapy oh grouchy one.
Oh, I didn't mean that to come off as grouchy. Sorry. I appreciate the advice and I intend to play the game, just not with a smile.

Two tourists were driving through Wisconsin. As they were approaching Oconomowoc, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town's name. They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch. As they stood at the counter, one tourist asked the blonde employee. "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are... very slowly?The blonde girl leaned over the counter and said, Burrrrrr, gerrrrrr, Kiiiing."

great bday evening. saw sigur ros, and it was amazing to the point where i was like fighting back tears, but that's standard for me whenever i see them because i'm a huge fgt and music overwhelms me sometimes. the lady really enjoyed it too. after the show we grabbed a couple glasses of wine and some motherfucking chorizo-stuffed madjool dates with smoked bacon and piquillo pepper-tomato sauce at avec. let that sink in a minute and then know that it tastes 100x better than it sounds. late into work this morning, life is good.i kinda liked that joke, steve. f the haters

I finally have money in my bank account after being utterly broke for 2 full weeks. I'm so happy! I will be celebrating today by buying gas. yay!(yes I still want some sweaters)
better get that roof fixed...gonna rain this weekend
great bday evening. saw sigur ros, and it was amazing to the point where i was like fighting back tears, but that's standard for me whenever i see them because i'm a huge fgt and music overwhelms me sometimes. the lady really enjoyed it too. after the show we grabbed a couple glasses of wine and some motherfucking chorizo-stuffed madjool dates with smoked bacon and piquillo pepper-tomato sauce at avec. let that sink in a minute and then know that it tastes 100x better than it sounds. late into work this morning, life is good.i kinda liked that joke, steve. f the haters
very smug niceEmilio's does a bacon wrapped date. The chorizo is a nice touch.
7 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)2 Members: speedz99, JubilantLankyLadthere you are. I thought you were dead.
Just post a pair and he will show up.boobsqge9.jpg
JLL,See if the wife will let Boo Boo use this for his 4th birthday party
Boo Boo just celebrated bday #1, so much fun. I can't believe I have a one-year-old. But I don't see why I have to wait until his fourth bday for the penis slide? Can't I have one now?
TOMORROW THE BEST PART OF THIS THREAD WILL BE BACK
7 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)2 Members: speedz99, JubilantLankyLadthere you are. I thought you were dead.
Just post a pair and he will show up.boobsqge9.jpg
It's like you guys KNOW me or something. Nice to be missed.