Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hi,I would like to suggest you a way of getting 200 USD to play poker and keep on improving your poker skills.I know that probably this 1st sentence sounds like another of those crazy schemes but it is not. I'm a normal guy like you who loves poker and in a certain period of time I wanted to play real poker for free.. I then found this site which I think is one of the bests and they have a great way of you earn some money while learning. First they give 50 USD if you pass a quiz then they release another 100 if you play a certain number of hands. What I'm trying to add on top of that is that I will give back the refer a friend money that typically this sites give. On that site they give 100 USD per friend I recommend and I will give 50 USD back to you. Well if you are still reading and interested here stays the link to my blog where you can read all about it and subscribe to the site:link removed If you have any questions please let me know and I can always help you! Best regards,Tuk
I see, but how much will this free 50 USD cost?
I apologize for this outburst. I'm still sick and quite delusional. instead I believe you should make your friend a nice cobb salad.
You shut the fuck up.
I did this on a unicycling forum. They had a thread called most replies, I read the whole thing, posted about 3 times saying I'll be the biggest replier, and then never went back. If you google mln_falcon and unicycling you'd probably find the posts.fun times.
I...I'm not sure what to do with this.
I was thinking about buying one, but don't have very much experience with bikes. Sort of a new hobby. Either that or a boat.
If you're really looking to thow some cash at a money pit you could just stake me.

Conversation:(Wang's phone rings)Wang: "Heeeeey brother."Brudder: "What up, nigga?"Wang: (hears music, people in background) "Do I hear music? Isn't it a school night?"Brudder: "It's finals week. I don't want people thinking I'm some kinda brain."Wang: "Okay."Brudder: "Hey, you gonna be at home at all this summer, Brain?"Wang: "Yeah, sure. Probably go to some baseball games with you and The Guv."Brudder: "What do you think about going on a double or triple date?"Wang: "If you're relying on me getting a date, you're going to be disappointed."Brudder: "No no no, I'll supply the girl."Wang: "What are you talking about?"Brudder: "My friends always joked about sleeping with you to get under my skin, and always pester me about it and shit, so I thought it would be hilarious if you take a few of them out with me and the woman."Wang: "Dude. They're all 6 years younger than me."Brudder: "We'll do it before your birthday, so it'll be five, and I'll find one that's more than halfway to the next age so you can round up. Then it's only four."Wang: "..."Brudder: "Oh come on! How... how funny would that be? They're always goofing about it, so I'll just tell one of them, 'Hey, my brother's in town, you know, wants to go out with us, but I don't want him to feel left out, and we're in college now, so, you know, he'll take you out.' Then you can try to sleep with her."Wang: "..."Brudder: "OH COME ON!! Even if you don't, even if you just pretend, how fucking hilarious will that be? You can pretend to be a sleaze, and -- worst case scenario -- she'll freak out and it's fine because you were just fucking around and I can just laugh at her. But what if she's into it or something? You can take her to Deer Park and make out with her in front of the retarded duh-duh-duh-duh-deers!"Eventually, I gave him a tentative yes. At first I thought it'd be the sickest thing ever, but -- even though he was kinda drunk at a party -- he persuaded me that it'd be hilarious. He said I have to wear loafers, jeans, and a blazer, and no matter what I have to bribe the host to get a good table in front of everybody, even though we're at Applebee's or something. He said if I order a bottle of cheap house wine, smell the cork, and send it back, he'll pay for the whole dinner. I think I'm going to go on a date with a 19 year old girl and her 19 year old friends and my little brother this summer, and document the whole thing. It might end up being the best thing ever. I can't get over the idea of the loafers and the blazer at TGI Friday's or Applebee's or something.WangEDIT- Just got a text from him. "Brudder- You have to dress up like somebuddy who owns a boat. I will send you a link."EDIT2- He sent me this link, and said, "THIS GUY OWNS A BOAT LOOK AT HIS UNDERSHIRT. JACQUES COUSTEAU."

Conversation:WangEDIT- Just got a text from him. "Brudder- You have to dress up like somebuddy who owns a boat. I will send you a link."EDIT2- He sent me this link, and said, "THIS GUY OWNS A BOAT LOOK AT HIS UNDERSHIRT. JACQUES COUSTEAU."
Your brother is becoming a fine human being. You should be proud.

Wang -Order Beringer White Zin.It is the quintesential 50 year old women wine.andBang as many 19 year olds as you can. Your what 23-24? This really is not an issue. My wife was 18 and I was 22 when we started dating. 4.5 years between us.Plus, you can yell Wamp Wamp after hitting it, and make somehting up if she asks what it means.

No.I'm thinking more along the lines of a chopper.
Ew, I hope you're kidding. Not only are choppers more difficult to ride, but they make you look like a total poser. Only thing worse would be if you bought a Harley.My dad has a Motoguzzi Griso, it's pretty nice:image012.jpgHe used to have an Aprilla Caponard, which is a fast ride for more of a racing type but designed for the road obviously:caponord.jpgAnyway, I suggest you go with a reliable name for your first bike, like Suzuki or even BMW who make decent bikes now. I am guessing you want something stylish and a bit sporty. For me, If I had one I'd want a vintage/retro Triumph, they are the best looking in my opinion. Modern Triumphs are stylish too in a different way, that could be a good make for you to start on as well.
stepping in front of the train didn't seem like such a bad option today
you know what phrase I hate? "when life throws you lemons, make lemonade." what the fuck does that even mean? fucking optimists and their faggoty ways. I'm with you, Mr. Mexico.
You shut the fuck up.
I just quoted this because it was directed at me, but now I don't have anything to say about it really. oh well.
I think I'm going to go on a date with a 19 year old girl and her 19 year old friends and my little brother this summer, and document the whole thing. It might end up being the best thing ever. I can't get over the idea of the loafers and the blazer at TGI Friday's or Applebee's or something.Wang
19 is even a bit too young for ME. go for it.
EDIT2- He sent me this link, and said, "THIS GUY OWNS A BOAT LOOK AT HIS UNDERSHIRT. JACQUES COUSTEAU."
knight_i.jpgJust got back from St. Thomas, have a test today at 5 that I've missed the last 3 (the trip) classes and 5 of the 7 that the test is on. Also I have a meeting with a professor at 2 to discuss a test I took (and presumably bombed) before I left. I might have taken the whole senioritis thing a little too far...If I don't graduate I'll be throwing myself in front of trains like Mexy and Shake.
What do you think about Royal Enfield? I really like the look and it's cheap, so plus plus for me and my first bike. Are they reliable?
I hadn't heard of that brand, seems like they are a Motoguzzi type - not too common, but a classic bike. They look pretty good from a brief google.
When life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS.
I will try to remember this the next time someone gives me that phrase. nothing like an AIDS joke to stop people in their tracks.