Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

well since nobody fucking posts in this thread anymore I don't guess I'll be missing anything by not being on all weekend.later fucktards

well since nobody fucking posts in this thread anymore I don't guess I'll be missing anything by not being on all weekend.later fucktards
I'll start posting again when that damn RhinestoneCowboy leaves!
I expect that youve been working on a better fire show for my next viewing of your programBut whatever you all have planned for the episode on 2-22-08, be sure and drape plastic over the camera lensHAVE A DRINK ON ME!Yeah, AC/DC Concrete Blonde shows just how old I am rules...
Heh..nice!FYP
It's okay falcon, it's not weird that you want her to shove a bottle of shampoo up your pooper. Just make sure that it is empty, why waste all that good shampoo.
it also needs to be pushed in and out at a medium pace
So in short long, its been a pretty bad day week considering that its my birthday....goddamnit
Enjoy sir.
and don't think i don't see you there, chicken nugget.
I will smack your face. Sorry, I just played 2 NLHE sngs and HORSE Sng, I stunk, and got impatient. No urge to play poker, buuut, I will play with you...and my money is on TILT
i made a tourney on stars, hopefully peeps play.under Private22:45Sickie Boozeament$5.50pw: drakebrosaregayimo
i think your password skills suckor my copy/paste skills do
i made a tourney on stars, hopefully peeps play.under Private22:45Sickie Boozeament$5.50pw: drakebrosaregayimo
indid you post in the donks army thread?
a lovely and generous offer, but I'm about to get off, then get off the computer. Another time my good man.
you gonna call Lori and let her know we are playing faggot?