Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Long Randy story.Wednesday night afte the Neg-O (6th) i got something to eat and went to bed. About 2 in the morning I had pee and also get something to drink. Being very tired and still a little drunk I decided to head downstairs. I didn't turn the light on as not to wake Deb. Well, I woke her anyway when I took a nosedive down the stairs.They go straight down to a wood railing then turn left. I lost my footing, bounced on my heel a few steps, fell on my but then bounced forward placing my cheekbone into the wooden rail, then crumpled and fell down the remaining. So yeah, I basically woke her anyway.When she got to me I was pretty out of it and finally made my way to the bathroom to find that uh, yep, the hospital was in my immediate future. I had a deep gash across the top of my cheekbone.Dog, I hate emergency rooms. I'm bleeding profusely from the face get asked questions like, "how do rate the pain?" "**?Anyway a doc finally looks at me and the X-rays, and says, "whooaa, I aint touching you" and called a plastic surgeon. Now do to possible complications they won't give me pain meds either so I was having a blast. Finally the PS arrives and tells me I have fractured alot of my face and need to have surgery. He has other things to do and will get back with me later, though he did give me morphine 6 hours after arrival.I was lucky to room, except it was with old guy and 75 of his closest family that wouldn't shut the fuck up. It was that or the hallway and in retrospect.. Oh well, no food and water, nauseaus as hell, but maintaining my fear, and composure, the PS finally showed up at 8:30 that evening. Surgery took about 3 hours and he reconstructed the left side of my multibly fracured face. From what I can gather, he basically rounded up the bones, re-constructed them and covered them with a metal plate. He did all this through my open wound.I will say from talking to the staff, I got very lucky to get the guy and pointed out that he was a snazzzy dresser which the nurses and a male attendent concured, that in fact, he was the best dressed surgean around.Throughout the ordeal, I tried my best to keep Deb upbeat, well, not worry so much, and made as many funnies as I could. The nurse asked for my piss bottle and I said, "TAKE IT, IT'S YOURS!"Nurses would grimace looking at my face and ty to make light talk, saying you'll be fine, you're a good looking guy, it won't scar" but I had to assure them looks weren't important when you are Popular on the Internet.I made it home yesterday morning and wasn't up to posting yet and just layed around sucking vicodan all day. Why does everyone come visit when you are sick? My left eye looks like it has a large purple duck egg under it. The stitched up gash runs straight across the top of my cheekbone and curves up toward the upper nose where it meets the eye(about 5 or 6 inches). I'd post pics but it's too gross. On the bright side, the surgery went well, I should end up with a minor, but cool scar to scare waitresses with and all the other bumps and bruises will heal in a short time. I did do some damage to the railing and plaster but I digress. I got to call in sick!! On a Saturday no less!

Long Randy story.Throughout the ordeal, I tried my best to keep Deb upbeat, well, not worry so much, and made as many funnies as I could. The nurse asked for my piss bottle and I said, "TAKE IT, IT'S YOURS!"
DAMN RANDY.....Glad you're ok man. Sounds pretty brutal. At least you still have your sense of humor about it.
Nurses would grimace looking at my face and ty to make light talk, saying you'll be fine, you're a good looking guy, it won't scar" but I had to assure them looks weren't important when you are Popular on the Internet.
Amen brother. In the words of the great Shane Falco, "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever. "
I will say from talking to the staff, I got very lucky to get the guy and pointed out that he was a snazzzy dresser which the nurses and a male attendent concured, that in fact, he was the best dressed surgeon around.
I love this part of the story.Glad you're ok.
you gonna call Lori and let her know we are playing faggot?
that aint me, homo
Long Randy story.I made it home yesterday morning and wasn't up to posting yet and just layed around sucking vicodan all day. Why does everyone come visit when you are sick? My left eye looks like it has a large purple duck egg under it. The stitched up gash runs straight across the top of my cheekbone and curves up toward the upper nose where it meets the eye(about 5 or 6 inches). I'd post pics but it's too gross. On the bright side, the surgery went well, I should end up with a minor, but cool scar to scare waitresses with and all the other bumps and bruises will heal in a short time. I did do some damage to the railing and plaster but I digress. I got to call in sick!! On a Saturday no less!
You gotta post a pic of that. I'm sure it will be blury anyway. A well placed scar is cool, glad you're ok.Here, I wasn't sure that I was gonna mention this, but I feel that it's my duty to make you feel less stupid.Two weeks ago today, I stupidly and regretfully joined a club that you are not proudly a member of. You figure out what I'm talking about.

Happy Birthday Bean'sGet better soon Randy. My brother had surgery last night, twisted testicle according to my dad. Fun times.Project drunkbomb finished unsuccessfully. I've totally destroyed a friendship, made life awkward and feel like a horrible person.Edit: I'd already done that, I was trying to fix it last night but was unsucessful.

that aint me, homoYou gotta post a pic of that. I'm sure it will be blury anyway. A well placed scar is cool, glad you're ok.Here, I wasn't sure that I was gonna mention this, but I feel that it's my duty to make you feel less stupid.Two weeks ago today, I stupidly and regretfully joined a club that you are not proudly a member of. You figure out what I'm talking about.
Well, unfortunately, like it or not, I am now an official member as well. We haven't talked about it, and she wouldn't say anything, but it was pretty stupid and scary so i'm going to do the right thing.
Well, unfortunately, like it or not, I am now an official member as well. We haven't talked about it, and she wouldn't say anything, but it was pretty stupid and scary so i'm going to do the right thing.
You lost me. I was talking about your incident last year after the Jimmy Buffett concert.
Snip snip?
You lost me. I was talking about your incident last year after the Jimmy Buffett concert.
AH HA!
Snip snip?AH HA!
Ouchand yeah, still not in a laughing mood about it, so I'd cool it. (I'm also keenly aware that I'm a moron, I don't need your help with that one)
Oh that club, I was refering to the one they are now going to want you to join. I'm not joining AA or nothing, but definately going on the wagon for a bit. I was hitting it to hard lately.Ron, it really sucks I know, but just do what you have to and get past it. There's really nothing else you can do. It was a real pain in the assering for me at the time, but it's long gone issue now.I guess I was expecting you to read between the lines of my little mishap anyway. you usually do. I got torqued playing the Neg-O, ate a bowl of chili and went to bed about midnight I was so out of it that I actually woke up on the downstairs floor around 2 AM. I don't really remember getting up to go the bathroom, and probably made a wrong turn or something. It's a blank.I'm sure every time I get up in the night to go to the bathroom Deb will be panic stricken henceforth, especially if I drink. So, to be fair to her, i'm going to give it up and only go back if I can do it in moderation.I usually can drink like that, but it's something about the long tournies. I get really focused and don't pay attention to how much I'm drinking until it's too late. Oh well, I guess I'll just become a pill junkie or something, kidding!Ron, if you need anything or someone to talk to, well, call somebody else. Obviously I wouldn't be any help. Ha, we're here if you need us for comedic support anyway.
Oh that club, I was refering to the one they are now going to want you to join. I'm not joining AA or nothing, but definately going on the wagon for a bit. I was hitting it to hard lately.Ron, it really sucks I know, but just do what you have to and get past it. There's really nothing else you can do. It was a real pain in the assering for me at the time, but it's long gone issue now.I guess I was expecting you to read between the lines of my little mishap anyway. you usually do. I got torqued playing the Neg-O, ate a bowl of chili and went to bed about midnight I was so out of it that I actually woke up on the downstairs floor around 2 AM. I don't really remember getting up to go the bathroom, and probably made a wrong turn or something. It's a blank.I'm sure every time I get up in the night to go to the bathroom Deb will be panic stricken henceforth, especially if I drink. So, to be fair to her, i'm going to give it up and only go back if I can do it in moderation.I usually can drink like that, but it's something about the long tournies. I get really focused and don't pay attention to how much I'm drinking until it's too late. Oh well, I guess I'll just become a pill junkie or something, kidding!Ron, if you need anything or someone to talk to, well, call somebody else. Obviously I wouldn't be any help. Ha, we're here if you need us for comedic support anyway.
Nah, I totally appreciate that, and like you said, It'll be a pain in the butt for a bit, but it's nothing major. I didn't Jim Leyritz or Leonard Little anyone, so it's ok. I'll never make that mistake again, I can guarantee that. Also, my very first reaction was that you were gonna cut back on the indulging. I wish you luck on that. It's a pain, but you can do it. You have plenty of hobbies, cooking, poker, your bar...oh wait, those are all tied to drinking as well. Ok, start banging your wife a lot more. They didn't have to cut the stache off for surgery did they? I sure hope not. I screwed up and deserved to get caught eventually, I just felt bad that I let my family down and stupid. Sitting there, I just knew that I didn't belong with the other morons in their, but sadly, on that night, I did. Lesson learned, 100 times over. The wound is still only two weeks old, so laughing and being silly about it isn't good right now. Hopefully, someday, but right now, I think I'll always feel pretty stupid about it. OH well.

It all kind of depends what region you are in, but the Iowa State/Texas game is going to be on ABC today. A couple of us are going early because it's "pink out" day to support breast cancer research and so we made a sign that says "We <3 Boobs" and are going to go early to try and get in the front row. Hopefully they don't make us throw away the sign because it's pretty sweet.

Good luck Randy and Ron, and a big fuck off to Mr. You know who. (I'm talking to you JJJ)[/color.]
This isn't over Cowboy!
It all kind of depends what region you are in, but the Iowa State/Texas game is going to be on ABC today. A couple of us are going early because it's "pink out" day to support breast cancer research and so we made a sign that says "We <3 Boobs" and are going to go early to try and get in the front row. Hopefully they don't make us throw away the sign because it's pretty sweet.
When you make the sign, you're really going to use "less than three," right?
When you make the sign, you're really going to use "less than three," right?
goddammit, was just about to make this joke. you win this round, sir.
This isn't over Cowboy!When you make the sign, you're really going to use "less than three," right?
It's actually got a heart on it with a pink ribbon thing inside of it. If I was in charge of making the sign, I would have used less than three.
Long Randy story.
glad you're okay randy. You do realize that you can hang this over deb if you feel like it, she'd be whining at you about something and you could be like, "woman, I broke my face trying to respeck you, so shows me some respeck"
ooh! Happy Bday beans!
Thank you, sir...
(HBD pics)
Thank you too...
Long Randy story.
Wow...Very sorry to hear, RandyI hate the stairs in my house so much that Ive been looking around for a used escalator for the last few years. I figure that I can put a three way switch at each end to reverse the direction. Glad youre ok
Two weeks ago today, I stupidly and regretfully joined a club that you are not proudly a member of. You figure out what I'm talking about.
(Keep in mind that I didnt catch on to what this meant until your last post, so Im posting my first thoughts to this conversation)You played the NegO?
Happy Birthday Bean'sI've totally destroyed a friendship, made life awkward and feel like a horrible person.
Thank you, sir...Dont sweat it... It happens to everyone at least once (or in my case fifty or more)"Get busy livin... or get busy dyin"-Renae
What the hell?
Oh...
Snip snip?AH HA!
Confused again....Vasectomy?
Oh that club, I was refering to the one they are now going to want you to join. I'm not joining AA or nothing, but definately going on the wagon for a bit. I was hitting it to hard lately.Ron, it really sucks I know, but just do what you have to and get past it. There's really nothing else you can do. It was a real pain in the assering for me at the time, but it's long gone issue now.Ha, we're here if you need us for comedic support anyway.
Ok, Im leaning toward getting busted for my favorite hobby...
Nah, I totally appreciate that, and like you said, It'll be a pain in the butt for a bit, but it's nothing major. I didn't Jim Leyritz or Leonard Little anyone, so it's ok. I'll never make that mistake again, I can guarantee that. I screwed up and deserved to get caught eventually, I just felt bad that I let my family down and stupid. Sitting there, I just knew that I didn't belong with the other morons in their, but sadly, on that night, I did. Lesson learned, 100 times over. The wound is still only two weeks old, so laughing and being silly about it isn't good right now. Hopefully, someday, but right now, I think I'll always feel pretty stupid about it. OH well.
Now I get it...Damn you guys for making me think so much right after taking a napI can probably assist on you car insurance, Chris... Ive been thru the whole thing with Shane. It will include a few bucks for document filing fees ($250 or so depending on Floridas schedule), but will be 1000X cheaper than personal coverage for the next three or so years.Gimme a pm if youre interested, but hurry...Im leaving at nine tonight