I Called In Sick Today

I'll unpri...wait, that doesn't work.It's a good channel. Decent original shows and HD broadcasts of Celtics games (at least in my area). Sorry dude, if I have to choose one MOJO you're out.
Unbreak my heart, *single tear*, take back that hurt you caused when you walked out the door, and walked out of my life...
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

living next year:guy from last year that I really liked called me today, asked if I wanted to live in a 3br with him and his gf. said he'd pay her portion if for some reason she decided to move out. garage, $800/mo split between us. anyone have any experience living with a couple... will I hate life?
I'm not one for following trends but this clearly needs some checklisting.[ ] not a big deal[x] potential for hot GF swapping action[?] you 'really like' him? hoping the GF thing doesn't work out for them?
I'm not one for following trends but this clearly needs some checklisting.[ ] not a big deal[x] potential for hot GF swapping action[?] you 'really like' him? hoping the GF thing doesn't work out for them?
[x] checkbox shit was old about a year ago, but the question mark thing I haven't seen yet, so gj
living next year:guy from last year that I really liked called me today, asked if I wanted to live in a 3br with him and his gf. said he'd pay her portion if for some reason she decided to move out. garage, $800/mo split between us. anyone have any experience living with a couple... will I hate life?
The probability of you hating life is much, much, much higher than if you were living alone or with other single guys.
Yeah, I've watched the whole season now, and I'm pretty sure he has the best job in the world, except for the viper rum. It was nice to see a moment of reality too when he just passed out on the beach and that was the end of that show for him, pretty much. The British dude with the chilli powder was, ummmm, yeah...... I can do that..... No big deal.....
I haven't seen every episode yet, but I also loved the beach pass-out.
I didn't think Damages was your thing, but hey, I mention it anyways.
That's cool.
Unbreak my heart, *single tear*, take back that hurt you caused when you walked out the door, and walked out of my life...
Uncry these teeaaaaaaars! I blah'ed so many niiiiights. Unbreak my heaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt. Blah blooh blah blee bloh bloh.I like that song.
This is an idea with legs... though his GF kinda looks a lot like my sister, not a good thing.
LG has hung out with him for a while, even when his GF was basically staying at our place most of last year. She seems cool with the idea... plus I'll have her hanging around a lot as well.but your answer is the one I expected and I'm wondering why. I just can't see him being a giant lameass about it like my current roommate is with his girlfriend, dominating all the shared space.
I lived with a couple over the summer 2 years ago. It wasn't bad, except when they had sex in the shower which was right above my room and I could hear it all (or was it???)...but they had a tendency to consider one of them doing a chore as both of them doing the chore, but they also cooked a lot more than I did. It was a tad uncomfortable if the three of us went out to eat or something, but it really wasn't bad. It wasn't a bad experience overall though.
LG has hung out with him for a while, even when his GF was basically staying at our place most of last year. She seems cool with the idea... plus I'll have her hanging around a lot as well.but your answer is the one I expected and I'm wondering why. I just can't see him being a giant lameass about it like my current roommate is with his girlfriend, dominating all the shared space.
I've lived with couples before and I've been part of the couple before, and honestly, it can work fine, but it's less likely to. But if they're good roommates, they're good roommates, whether they're bumping uglies or not.
I've lived with couples before and I've been part of the couple before, and honestly, it can work fine, but it's less likely to. But if they're good roommates, they're good roommates, whether they're bumping uglies or not.
They are both laid back stoners, I don't think they would make any trouble. I am in support of Proposition 'Live With the Couple' as long as the location is good.

(5:25:45 PM) Ouch8s: ummm, your last post was somewhat ambigous - LG has hung out with them and WHO seems cool with WHAT idea, and do we need to get you a videocamera? LG seems cool with the idea of me living with Randy and his gf next year. Randy = potential new roommate.yeah, I'm ambiguous by nature.

get in good with the GF and she'll hook you up with her friends. obv.
This hasn't worked for the past 3 years, why would it work this time?
ffs you're oppressive. i can't wait to lay odds on how long it takes you two to get divorced if you ever get married.
ffs you're oppressive. i can't wait to lay odds on how long it takes you two to get divorced if you ever get married.
pfft, like I care. it's not hard to go find someone if you're willing to lower your standards enough. see: jbrad

I am being told my last post sounds like I don't care because I could find someone else. no, just saying that she and pretty much everyone else here understands that my lack of girlfriends/sex partners is a direct result of not caring. I'm happy with where I'm at.

Dangling that decaying little blossom over his head will only last as long as the melancholy.
Huh? p.s. I am not going to take any opinions on my relationship seriously if they come from a guy who didn't get laid on his birthday though he has a girlfriend. Where's the credibility?
Huh? p.s. I am not going to take any opinions on my relationship seriously if they come from a guy who didn't get laid on his birthday though he has a girlfriend. Where's the credibility?
For your information I could not get an erection!!So there, PWNED!!!!!!!!