I Called In Sick Today

Very very interesting.Good thing Zimm got his money back.So what happens now? Does he have to pay it back?
Not sure. The player who bought his account has enough money in it, for sure, to be able to handle paying it all back. I assume he's definitely going to lose a significant amount of money over this.
Ive heard them on the cell scanner in Vegas many times saying "K9 hearts, A spades Jack diamond" etc. Shane tells me that they use AIM and stuff nowadays
Cheating in cash games is at a pretty low level. It is very easy for sites to monitor trends in terms of who is playing in games together, playing pots together, etc. Much harder to do in MTTs.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yeah, I kinda agree. I bet I could start an e-zine that puts out better content than the shit in "Poker Player Magazine," using only regular posters in this thread for columnists and writers. I am Editor in ChiefRenae you're head copy-editorThat's all I've got so far, but I'm sure the weekly Beans cartoons would soon force us to shift the focus of the magazine from "poker" to "crude slapstick in all its forms, and probably guns, too. Oh, and cars?"
I find your ideas intruiging and would like to subscribe to your newsletter e-zine. I would also like cameras installed in the copy room for maximum hilarity.
I find your ideas intruiging and would like to subscribe to your newsletter e-zine. I would also like cameras installed in the copy room for maximum hilarity.
And I would like you to quit fucking posting and help me with my internet stuff. God damn, its really hard to find a good internet stuff guy nowadays.
And I would like you to quit ****ing posting and help me with my internet stuff. God damn, its really hard to find a good internet stuff guy nowadays.
you need to look in the deep, dark corners...
Yeah, I kinda agree. I bet I could start an e-zine that puts out better content than the shit in "Poker Player Magazine," using only regular posters in this thread for columnists and writers. I am Editor in ChiefRenae you're head copy-editorThat's all I've got so far, but I'm sure the weekly Beans cartoons would soon force us to shift the focus of the magazine from "poker" to "crude slapstick in all its forms, and probably guns, too. Oh, and cars?"
Is head gonna be a part of my "statement of work" as well?
Does anybody else automatically highlight posts in search for lemon juice on pretty every post regardless?
not the grey ones. and i was kinda disapointed to not find any in yours...
I'm sure the weekly Beans cartoons would soon force us to shift the focus of the magazine from "poker" to "crude slapstick in all its forms, and probably guns, too. Oh, and cars?"
Crude slapstick?How bout banner ad designer?fruits.jpg
Cheating in cash games is at a pretty low level. It is very easy for sites to monitor trends in terms of who is playing in games together, playing pots together, etc. Much harder to do in MTTs.
Im sure alot of it goes on anyway. Theres alot of smart people in the world with nothing better to do than figure stuff like that out...One thing I learned from living in the desert was if theres any amount of legal or illegal wagering going on, someone will cheat...
you need to look in the deep, dark corners...
Thanks for your help, oh wise one.I would like everyone to know that I can now listen to the radio via the internet. So Im a few years behind, wanna fight about it?
So Im having a moral dilemma and Im torn with where I should be.
i haven't been to a funeral. when someone dies, i do something to celebrate life and raise my glass to them at the high point. i haven't had any ghosts come by to say i suck, so it must be working.
i haven't been to a funeral. when someone dies, i do something to celebrate life and raise my glass to them at the high point. i haven't had any ghosts come by to say i suck, so it must be working.
Just so you know, I was thinking about your cat posts when I was typing up the summary in the Chris Vaughan thread in general. If you were to cat it up, I'd be so incredibly honored.

Everytime I think I have it figured out, I keep going back to what Renae said..Can I look back in 5 years and not regret it?The answer is, I dont know. I guess when I figure out the answer to that is when I'll be able to decide what Im going to do.

Just so you know, I was thinking about your cat posts when I was typing up the summary in the Chris Vaughan thread in general. If you were to cat it up, I'd be so incredibly honored.
if you hadn't nailed your summary, we could conceivably bring on the cats. as it stands they'd be a weak addition.

You guys are NOT going to believe this, but..There is this little button next to My Controls up at the top called View New Posts. And no shit, it shows you all the new posts.Im going to go full out dork on you guys one of these days when I finally get this internet stuff figured out.

We may have to find something else there, Ouch...A few of those landings showed great skill and ability4 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: qyayqi, JadakiGODZILLA!!!!!
Bwahahahaha! Genuine out loud laugh.(Im easily amused, tho. Ive railed Peter.)
not the grey ones. and i was kinda disapointed to not find any in yours...
See, I thought about putting lemon juice in that post, but then I thought that's what everybody would expect, so to me, not putting lemon juice in the post IS the joke.I'm really tired.
4 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: qyayqi, JadakiGODZILLA!!!!!
Bwahahahaha! Genuine out loud laugh.(Im easily amused, tho. Ive railed Peter.)
Hahaha, two genuine LOLs.Well, it was really more like one long one, that was tapering off in the middle, then was reinforced at Peter's expense. But that's okay, he's simply the best. Better than all the rest.