I Called In Sick Today

god dammit!Very nice James. Definately needs some nice rims, I would strongly suggest black.Automatic/steptronic? COME ON!Edit: nevermind, I see the pussies at BMW do not offer manual.Good luck and have fun Silky!

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Damn, seet ride James! Def a better choice than the Infinity. I like the rims though and not sure I'd change them, but that's just a personal preference. Again, awesome.Sbriand- Nice Civic, now you can be socal's mini-me!

Some pics, no doubt my neighbors thought I was a douche for taking pics of my own car, but for the Sick Thread, anything. Off to the wheels/rims shop to put some Euro wheels on.
So women go fuck someone else and men go buy cars when they breakup.Who says that whole car is an extension of your penis thing isn't true?:i'm kidding and i've never slept with a black man so don't hate me face:
god dammit!Very nice James. Definately needs some nice rims, I would strongly suggest black.Automatic/steptronic? COME ON!Edit: nevermind, I see the pussies at BMW do not offer manual.Good luck and have fun Silky!
Hahahaahaha! I was just thinking how sad it is that you kinda got shown up today. FWIW, I like your Civic.
Who says that whole car is an extension of your penis thing isn't true?:i'm kidding and i've never slept with a black man so don't hate me face:
If that is the case then Socal has a tiny penis and I have a HUGE one based on our purchases.

Very nice ride, James. Next year will be ten years and over 100K on my Acura TL - that Beemer has four doors so I could sell it as a family sedan.Lori, sorry to hear of your loss. As for the funeral, it's cliche, but what would your friend have wanted you to do? Also, I'm not sure if you're close to his family and if you were, whether they could take it as a big affront if you didn't go - something to consider. Sounds like this trip is a big deal from your details, there's always time to mourn in your own way, doesn't have to be at the funeral.As an aside, I've only been to two funerals in my life (my Mom's and a friend's Dad), seems very low especially since I'm 43. This weekend is also the 25th anniversary of "the play" in Cal vs Stanford lore. I was a freshman when I went to my first big game at Memorial Stadium which happened to be the year of "the play". It had been a great game and right before the play, Stanford had marched down the field from the shadow of their goal line which included a 4th and 17 play from their 15 yard line by John Elway who we had hung in effigy at the bonfire rally the night before.Coach Wiggin for some reason kicked the FG to put Stanford into the lead with eight seconds left which left time on the clock plus we got fifteen yards from the Furd's on field celebration. Some of Cal's football players played on the school rugby team and the special teams group included around five of them. I remember the play enfolding but didn't realize that the Stanford band was on the field until Moen, the last runner, ran thru them and all I saw was a Cal helmet running thru a sea of red band members. When he scored, the place rocked and we stormed the field but not until the cannon sounded which indicated that the TD counted did the real celebration begin. Wonder if that had any bearing on the refs who took an eternity it seemed before signaling that the TD counted.As another piece of trivia, I believe that was the first time "the wave" was seen in the bay area - it was so new that the Stanford side was joining in before their cheer squad told them to sit down.

This weekend is also the 25th anniversary of "the play" in Cal vs Stanford lore. I was a freshman when I went to my first big game at Memorial Stadium which happened to be the year of "the play".
That's awesome.
I stuff my undies with wads of 100s.
*waving arms frantically*Stop ignoring me!
So women go **** someone else and men go buy cars when they breakup.Who says that whole car is an extension of your penis thing isn't true?:i'm kidding and i've never slept with a black man so don't hate me face:
The car being black is the best part.
As an aside, I've only been to two funerals in my life (my Mom's and a friend's Dad), seems very low especially since I'm 43.
yeah but you asians live, like, forever. grow those whispy beards. get freaky long fingernails. do magic. scary stuff.exhibit a: lopan5nx3.jpg
Some pics, no doubt my neighbors thought I was a douche for taking pics of my own car, but for the Sick Thread, anything. Off to the wheels/rims shop to put some Euro wheels on. NewCar.jpg
Does it have the seats that hug you when you slalom? I have a friend that has an M5 it is probably the sickest car I have ever been in. I would take it over most vehicles out there for the same pirce (90K +/-)
Does it have the seats that hug you when you slalom? I have a friend that has an M5 it is probably the sickest car I have ever been in. I would take it over most vehicles out there for the same pirce (90K +/-)
I had those in my old M3. This car is pretty wicked though, I like the auto-gear selector. The rev matching in sport mode is pretty fun.
I had those in my old M3. This car is pretty wicked though, I like the auto-gear selector. The rev matching in sport mode is pretty fun.
What is horsepower on the 550? Is it the 8 or 10 cylinder? I could look it up but i am lazy today.