I Called In Sick Today

Oh, and I have a feeling JJJ's idea was the rummage sale or something similar that a member of the hideout already posted.
No.I started reading that thread, but stopped about halfway through the first post. Was it any good?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

No.I started reading that thread, but stopped about halfway through the first post. Was it any good?
No. It was much stupider than anything I have ever thought of, and 1,000 times stupider than any idea I have ever attempted to execute, including my short-lived career as a muffin-maker in elementary school.
I didnt read it, just skimmed over the hideoutINFO2's and Ren's posts.Renae is a cum bucket and support is worst ever.hahaha, Im sorry Ren. But Im laughing to myself picturing a thread titled "A picture of a cum bucket" with your pic. You know, like the red bucket thread? Or the yellow bucket thread? Only funny.Ok, maybe not funny to you. Dont hurt me.
I didnt read it, just skimmed over the hideoutINFO2's and Ren's posts.Renae is a cum bucket and support is worst ever.hahaha, Im sorry Ren. But Im laughing to myself picturing a thread titled "A picture of a cum bucket" with your pic. You know, like the red bucket thread? Or the yellow bucket thread? Only funny.Ok, maybe not funny to you. Dont hurt me.
No, no, I think it's funny too.Who wouldn't be a cumbucket for Chris Cornell though? Whoever raises their hand is a liar.*Edit - I think this post deserves a picture I took of Chris last week.Cornell004.jpg

Oh and a big tank you reach around for Randy.With our little car talk yesterday I walked in, reduced my monthly payment, got free oil changes PLUS maintenance for 3 years (the lease term, and they added them to my wife's civic as well), and some other added stuff. I miss the GTI terribly but I am enjoying the Civic. Just need to get some wheels for it. I was thinking of these come Spring time...http://www.discounttire.com/product/wheels/moms5.mtb.xl.jpg

Oh and a big tank you reach around for Randy.With our little car talk yesterday I walked in, reduced my monthly payment, got free oil changes PLUS maintenance for 3 years (the lease term, and they added them to my wife's civic as well), and some other added stuff. I miss the GTI terribly but I am enjoying the Civic. Just need to get some wheels for it. I was thinking of these come Spring time...http://www.discounttire.com/product/wheels/moms5.mtb.xl.jpg
Cool, btw, you did get an SI right? What color? Sweet cars, just ask Renae.Oh yeah, and in the llou needing a car thread, I was mostly successful.She only drives 2 miles to and from work, (nice lady, nurse at children's hospital) so she only puts about 4000 miles a year on a car. I found her a Saturn Ion, Auto, Air, PW, CD etc with only 14K miles on it for $11 which was close to wholesale. She had never had Power windows or a CD before. Actually she'd only have time to listen to one song on the way to work, lol. A comparable Honda or Toyota was about $5K to $6K more and really not worth it. Also the dealer is very close and known for good service. I talked to the Used car manager who was cool and haggled out everything for her and she went in last night and picked it up. She was fully ready to go buy a Honda and really glad I got involved. She now can have a poker bankroll instead, ha!The only downside was this morning I found out the Finance manager ripped her for about an extra $500 on the extended warranty, but I got that straightened out quick. She also saved $850 with Visa Rewards so it was even better.So yeah, i've done my good deeds for the week. The rest of you can fuck off!
Cool, btw, you did get an SI right? What color? Sweet cars, just ask Renae.
They are fun. I enjoyed driving the racing tricked out one we drove quite a lot. We ended up going with the Scion though. Did I ever tell you that? I'm not sure if I did.
So yeah, i've done my good deeds for the week. The rest of you can fuck off!
I had deals set for both the LX and the Si. The Si was the original route I was going to go. I decided against it at the last minute though. Still kicking myself for it but I think it is for the best.The Si takes premium and I just don't like where that is going right now. My friend just got an Si and he is getting worse mileage than I was in the GTI, which I found odd. Then there is the money issue as the car is more than the LX. Something big is coming and the more money we have the better so I took one for the team I guess. My wife has called me a few times today making sure I am okay with the decision because she knows how much I wanted an Si and how it will be hard for me to go from my 200HP turbo to the 140HP econocar. It's nice to know that she understands my desire for fast cars but I will wait 3 years and then get back into something with oommph. It's not that bad though, I haven't got on it yet since it only has 39 miles on it but it's got some tourque in first and second that will appease me for a bit. Maybe the 2010 Si will be a rocketship, then I will just drop the keys off to this and pick up one of them. Who knows, once the spring comes and I put a nice set of rims on it and tint it it will be fine. It's black by the way. I will have pics up tomorrow.Thanks again for the advice.
They are fun. I enjoyed driving the racing tricked out one we drove quite a lot. We ended up going with the Scion though. Did I ever tell you that? I'm not sure if I did.
Ohhh I fell in love with a Scion TC this past summer. My father in law wanted to get a xB so we went with him to check it out and I saw this beautiful black tc that was slammed with coil-overs, full body kit, rear spoiler, cat-back exhaust, flat black Motegi rims, with Toyo Proxies, blacker than black tint and some other things. The thing was hot. I test drove it for like an hour. They do show cars and then after the show they sell them and this was their most recent one. I see it everynow and then around town, some kid in my sub bought it. Little fucker.
Then there is the money issue as the car is more than the LX. Something big is coming and the more money we have the better so I took one for the team I guess.
If you were DN I'd say you couldn't possibly be getting divorced so you could make me look dumb in a few days time.
My wife has called me a few times today making sure I am okay with the decision because she knows how much I wanted an Si and how it will be hard for me to go from my 200HP turbo to the 140HP econocar. It's nice to know that she understands my desire for fast cars but I will wait 3 years and then get back into something with oommph. It's not that bad though, I haven't got on it yet since it only has 39 miles on it but it's got some tourque in first and second that will appease me for a bit. Maybe the 2010 Si will be a rocketship, then I will just drop the keys off to this and pick up one of them. Who knows, once the spring comes and I put a nice set of rims on it and tint it it will be fine. It's black by the way. I will have pics up tomorrow.Thanks again for the advice.
Yeah, pimp that whip, son! The tint will def add oomph. Make sure to get some Mugen stickers.And don't forget to tell the 'tex you got a Honda! hehehehe
Yeah, pimp that whip, son! The tint will def add oomph. Make sure to get some Mugen stickers.And don't forget to tell the 'tex you got a Honda! hehehehe
You are mocking me. I like it.Mugen stickers? Naw, Hemi stickers.
Ohhh I fell in love with a Scion TC this past summer. My father in law wanted to get a xB so we went with him to check it out and I saw this beautiful black tc that was slammed with coil-overs, full body kit, rear spoiler, cat-back exhaust, flat black Motegi rims, with Toyo Proxies, blacker than black tint and some other things. The thing was hot. I test drove it for like an hour. They do show cars and then after the show they sell them and this was their most recent one. I see it everynow and then around town, some kid in my sub bought it. Little fucker.
That's what we ended up with. The TC and it's black. It doesn't have all that stuff but it has the neon kit and pedestal spoiler and black tinted windows, subwoofer, 18" rims and low profile tires. It's pretty tight. (I almost typed cute there. Oops.) I enjoy driving it a lot.

I only hope that once I graduate from college and am in need of a new car, this thread is still going and Randy can get me a deal.

Shimmering Wang's Computer Lab "Exploits" (Part II)Okay, so does anybody remember when I mention that a girl I've got an odd thing for is always in the computer lab at the same time as me? Well. For better or worse, I guess the "talking to her" thing is now officially out of the way. Just had a little conversation with her, since she was in the computer lab again today. Here's the transcript, as best as I remember it.Girl: "Hey, are you ready for the exam."Wang: (removes headphones) (startled) "Me?" (points at self) "What?" (makes weird 'I couldn't hear you' gesture)Girl: "Are you ready for our exam? In econ tomorrow?"Wang: "What?"Girl: "I SAID, ARE YOU READY FOR OUR EX-"Wang: "No no, that time I was just confused. We have an econ exam tomorrow?"Girl: "Yeah, he talked about it in class yesterday."Wang: "Huh. I must not have been paying attention while he talked about it."Girl: "That's all he really talked about the entire class period...."Wang: "Huh. I must not have been paying attention the entire class period. Wonder how that happened?" (Actually, I know exactly what I was doing during class. I was making mean notes about everyone. I write the meanest things about everybody, especially "GZA/Liquid Sword," some dork who thinks he's hot ****ing shit because he's taken, like, 3 econ classes.)Girl: "So I take it you haven't done any studying?"Wang: "Naw, I'll probably just read over the chapters tonight. Maybe do the practice exam or whatever."Girl: "Really? I kinda need to do well in the class... how're you doing in it?"Wang: "I think I have a D."Girl: "Really?"Wang: "Haha, no, I'm doing fine." (pause) "For some reason I like Econ."Girl: "Ugh, I hate it. I don't get it. It's never made much sense to me."Wang: "Yeah, I'm the opposite. For some reason it just clicks with me, unlike my Intro to Theatre class, which is, like, totally impossible. DramaBombz!"Girl: (laughs, which means Wang is winning) Wang: "So what're you doing now? Studying? Or are you looking at myspace?"Girl: (laughs) "I'm always looking at myspace. I'm such a dork. I come in here every Monday and Wednesday, and instead of studying I just look at stupid myspace pages."Wang: "Yeah, I'm in here the same time you are, most of the time. Don't get any work done, mind you, but I look real, real serious."Girl: "Yeah, I see you in here a lot."Wang: "I almost came up and said hi yesterday, but then I got into an argument about Slim Fast bars and Snickers bars and insulin... it was pretty bad."Girl: "...."Wang: "Nevermind."Girl: "... okay, well, you going to be here for awhile?"Wang: "Yeah yeah."Girl: "Alright, well, if I have any questions can I ask you?"Wang: "Sure thing."Girl: "Alright, bye Derek."Wang: "I don't know your name."Girl: "What?"Wang: "You know my name, obviously, since you just used it.... and I don't know yours."Wang: "I feel slightly guilty about that."Girl: "Okay, well, I'm Jessica."Wang: (bursts out laughing) "Nice to meet you Jessica."Girl: "Most of my friends call me Jess."Wang: "I won't be doing that."

If you were DN I'd say you couldn't possibly be getting divorced so you could make me look dumb in a few days time.Yeah, pimp that whip, son! The tint will def add oomph. Make sure to get some Mugen stickers.And don't forget to tell the 'tex you got a Honda! hehehehe
Don't forget the ricarro seat and the super trap on the muffler
Shimmering Wang's Computer Lab "Exploits" (Part II)Okay, so does anybody remember when I mention that a girl I've got an odd thing for is always in the computer lab at the same time as me? Well. For better or worse, I guess the "talking to her" thing is now officially out of the way. Just had a little conversation with her, since she was in the computer lab again today. Here's the transcript, as best as I remember it.Girl: "Hey, are you ready for the exam."Wang: (removes headphones) (startled) "Me?" (points at self) "What?" (makes weird 'I couldn't hear you' gesture)Girl: "Are you ready for our exam? In econ tomorrow?"Wang: "What?"Girl: "I SAID, ARE YOU READY FOR OUR EX-"Wang: "No no, that time I was just confused. We have an econ exam tomorrow?"Girl: "Yeah, he talked about it in class yesterday."Wang: "Huh. I must not have been paying attention while he talked about it."Girl: "That's all he really talked about the entire class period...."Wang: "Huh. I must not have been paying attention the entire class period. Wonder how that happened?" (Actually, I know exactly what I was doing during class. I was making mean notes about everyone. I write the meanest things about everybody, especially "GZA/Liquid Sword," some dork who thinks he's hot ****ing shit because he's taken, like, 3 econ classes.)Girl: "So I take it you haven't done any studying?"Wang: "Naw, I'll probably just read over the chapters tonight. Maybe do the practice exam or whatever."Girl: "Really? I kinda need to do well in the class... how're you doing in it?"Wang: "I think I have a D."Girl: "Really?"Wang: "Haha, no, I'm doing fine." (pause) "For some reason I like Econ."Girl: "Ugh, I hate it. I don't get it. It's never made much sense to me."Wang: "Yeah, I'm the opposite. For some reason it just clicks with me, unlike my Intro to Theatre class, which is, like, totally impossible. DramaBombz!"Girl: (laughs, which means Wang is winning) Wang: "So what're you doing now? Studying? Or are you looking at myspace?"Girl: (laughs) "I'm always looking at myspace. I'm such a dork. I come in here every Monday and Wednesday, and instead of studying I just look at stupid myspace pages."Wang: "Yeah, I'm in here the same time you are, most of the time. Don't get any work done, mind you, but I look real, real serious."Girl: "Yeah, I see you in here a lot."Wang: "I almost came up and said hi yesterday, but then I got into an argument about Slim Fast bars and Snickers bars and insulin... it was pretty bad."Girl: "...."Wang: "Nevermind."Girl: "... okay, well, you going to be here for awhile?"Wang: "Yeah yeah."Girl: "Alright, well, if I have any questions can I ask you?"Wang: "Sure thing."Girl: "Alright, bye Derek."Wang: "I don't know your name."Girl: "What?"Wang: "You know my name, obviously, since you just used it.... and I don't know yours."Wang: "I feel slightly guilty about that."Girl: "Okay, well, I'm Jessica."Wang: (bursts out laughing) "Nice to meet you Jessica."Girl: "Most of my friends call me Jess."Wang: "I won't be doing that."
I love everything about this post and therefore have quoted it in its entirety.
This made me giggle twice and LOL once. VN. And why is GZA in your econ class, bond market doing bad?

QUOTE(El Guapo @ Wednesday, November 28th, 2007, 5:04 PM) post_snapback.gifThis made me giggle twice and LOL once. VN. And why is GZA in your econ class, bond market doing bad?I have to make up coded nicknames for everyone, because, given the things I write, I would get my ass kicked/kicked out of school if anyone ever got ahold of it and knew about whom I was talking. Here is the regular cast of characters in my Econ Class:GZA/Liquid Sword- Thinks he's a ****in' genius.Ugg- Hot chick. She wears Ugg boots.Vladimir Putinkhamen- Looks Russian, and has mentioned Egypt in class twice.Tolstoy- Pretentious dickweed. Seems like the kind of guy that would tell everyone how much he loves Anna Karenina.Nitro- Dude is huuuuuge. Should be on American Gladiators.Soul Patch- Has a soul patch, obviously.Tomato- Girl I think is cute, for some reason. She wears a red coat everyday. I spent one class period trying to decide whether she would be a fruit for a vegetable, and could not figure it out.