I Called In Sick Today

My day of glory- By GrinderMJ11am Today is going to be glorious, I have a feeling I am final tabling a big Sunday tourney today.5pml;ksadoiqweoprhj;saldjhlasdfjnpoiausnv;lihsdpoijhalwekjrfpoiasdnhglisahgpoisufdg
I would probably be mad if it wasn't so accurate. Granted your timeline is way off, the second moment occurs around 8:00 or 9:00 pm.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

straight up descent
I haven't logged in for two days, and the only thing worth quoting is this...just because I like pointing out errors. You people have disappointed me for the first time, for the last time.
On the ride back, my aunt said to my uncle (in reference to passing a car and getting in front of him), "You can take that lane there." I wanted so badly to say, "Take it, it's yours!" I didn't.
It's the thought that counts.Good weekend in beantown for this guy. Friday night poker with friends who think I'm very good at poker, and I like people telling me I'm good at things. Of course I realize I'm only good compared to them, but whatever. Saturday night I went to see a buddy's band...also a great time. Then after we smoked and watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, which is an awesome movie with the added benefit of allowing us to yell Sean Connery quotes at the tv for two hours.
Done
Thanks for doing that for me. Love the avatar. PM me the password, kthxbai.
Then after we smoked and watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, which is an awesome movie with the added benefit of allowing us to yell Sean Connery quotes at the tv for two hours.
We named the dog Leaves!!

Obligatory Sunday BBPost:Full Tilt Poker Game #4218936697: Satellite to FTOPS Main Event (31804359), Table 2 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:22:03 ET - 2007/11/18Seat 1: SiKenD04 (1,485)Seat 2: GiveMeUrCookies (1,470)Seat 3: happycoyote (1,500)Seat 4: mjr2369 (1,410)Seat 5: AmericanGangstr (1,500)Seat 6: IamJeromeGraham (1,500)Seat 7: crater85 (1,635)Seat 8: leftygolfer0 (1,500)Seat 9: Geeksquad_Q9 (1,500)GiveMeUrCookies posts the small blind of 15happycoyote posts the big blind of 30The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to leftygolfer0 [Ad As]mjr2369 raises to 105AmericanGangstr has 15 seconds left to actAmericanGangstr raises to 375IamJeromeGraham foldscrater85 foldsleftygolfer0 raises to 1,080Geeksquad_Q9 foldsSiKenD04 foldsGiveMeUrCookies foldshappycoyote foldshappycoyote: let me get out of the waymjr2369 raises to 1,410, and is all inAmericanGangstr raises to 1,500, and is all inleftygolfer0 calls 420, and is all inAmericanGangstr shows [Kh Ah]leftygolfer0 shows [Ad As]mjr2369 shows [Kd Ks]*** FLOP *** [Qd 5c 9s]*** TURN *** [Qd 5c 9s] [Qh]*** RIVER *** [Qd 5c 9s Qh] [Kc]AmericanGangstr shows two pair, Kings and Queensleftygolfer0 shows two pair, Aces and Queensleftygolfer0 wins the side pot (180) with two pair, Aces and Queensmjr2369 shows a full house, Kings full of Queensmjr2369 wins the main pot (4,275) with a full house, Kings full of QueensAmericanGangstr stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4,455 Main pot 4,275. Side pot 180. | Rake 0Board: [Qd 5c 9s Qh Kc]Seat 1: SiKenD04 (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: GiveMeUrCookies (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: happycoyote (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 4: mjr2369 showed [Kd Ks] and won (4,275) with a full house, Kings full of QueensSeat 5: AmericanGangstr showed [Kh Ah] and lost with two pair, Kings and QueensSeat 6: IamJeromeGraham didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: crater85 didn't bet (folded)Seat 8: leftygolfer0 showed [Ad As] and won (180) with two pair, Aces and QueensSeat 9: Geeksquad_Q9 didn't bet (folded)

Godmotherfuckingcuntlickingsonofabitchdammit.
Exactly

Leaves, I mean Dog, I mean GODDAMMIT!The Bengals are so depressing it's not funny. They have a massive amount of talent yet they screw up more than Brittany Spears. I am thinking about getting a new Sunday hobby like guns. It's got to be more fun blowing the fck out of shit than going through this weekly depression. I have to be some sort of saint to go through 18 seasons of losing and still watch the crap.Oh well, i'm over it. Thanks for talking me down guys and gals.I want a dog soooo bad, but have 2 old cats and no yard. But if I get a dog, or when I figure out to get a dog, i'm def naming him Leave.

I went to Busch Gardens on Saturday, it was awesome. Sheikra is amazing, it's floorless and basically has a completely straight up descent and like a straight down drop. We waited in line to get in the front row, and when you reach the top, you hang over the edge looking down, absolutely crazy. They also had a 3 point contest where you could win prizes, I thought I would be good since I can drain the 3 ball like Rick Barry, but I shot terribly and never made more than 7 out of 12. Probably the coolest thing there was a 50's type band singing old songs and a mentally disabled kid dancing with his mother. That was pretty awesome.On the ride back, my aunt said to my uncle (in reference to passing a car and getting in front of him), "You can take that lane there." I wanted so badly to say, "Take it, it's yours!" I didn't.
In Tampa?I'm going over there at the end of the month. Not necessarily Busch Gardens but Tampa.I have no idea what that has to do with anything, but I've been sober since last Saturday and it sucks.
I'm considering making a Tampa road trip this year, seeing as how Michigan will likely be in the Outback Bowl and I have nothing better to do over Christmas Break.Still kinda depressed after the events of yesterday. The biggest depression is that as bad as this year's team was, next year is looking worse.
Why don't you make the jaunt over there the weekend of February 22nd too.
I know a guy who lives there................

LOL, Brad, I thought you lived in Tampa but I wasn't sure.I kinda want to go, the only problem is that I'm not 21 so I couldn't go to the bars. I think I'll just save my money for Spring Break.

So I went to a second party on saturday night. That was much more succesful than Fridays. I met this really nice girl, very attractive, also vegetarian, and was really nice. She's going to a party next Saturday that I'm also going to so hopefully I can get to know her better, and I've also invited her to my 21st on Sunday. I also had a drunk girl lying on me before I left the party, she was nice too. She had a boyfriend so nothing could happen, but it was nice to have some human contact of the female variety. I have been so lonely.

So I went to a second party on saturday night. That was much more succesful than Fridays. I met this really nice girl, very attractive, also vegetarian, and was really nice. She's going to a party next Saturday that I'm also going to so hopefully I can get to know her better, and I've also invited her to my 21st on Sunday. I also had a drunk girl lying on me before I left the party, she was nice too. She had a boyfriend so nothing could happen, but it was nice to have some human contact of the female variety. I have been so lonely.
the subconscious is a powerful thing
the subconscious is a powerful thing
Good catch, friend of friends.
So I went to a second party on saturday night. That was much more succesful than Fridays. I met this really nice girl, very attractive, also vegetarian, and was really nice. She's going to a party next Saturday that I'm also going to so hopefully I can get to know her better, and I've also invited her to my 21st on Sunday.
You're a vegetarian? Why?
I have been so lonely.
aaaawwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWW
You're a vegetarian? Why?
Yeah, I never really liked meat, and it seemed like the right thing to do. I went away with group of people and one of them was vegetarian, so I just ate what he ate for that week and just stayed vegetarian when I got back. Been almost two years now.
Yeah, I never really liked meat, and it seemed like the right thing to do. I went away with group of people and one of them was vegetarian, so I just ate what he ate for that week and just stayed vegetarian when I got back. Been almost two years now.
Hey Ace, get this guy a uniform.i'm kidding, i respect your decision to heterosexually forego eating meat